Supernatural Abilities? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Supernatural Abilities?

whew ive apparently missed alot on this forum.

What other strange experiences?
What other supernatural abilities?

You can actually read minds? How does that work?
Did you receive confirmation that you can read minds from the people's minds you're reading?

Its not so much READING minds for me as it is "hearing" them.

of course that Always gonna sound weird and fake but i KNOW its not.

one time i was with my mom in the car and we were driving. to somewhere ...i think to pay a bill.

ne waz i was younger and neither one of us were talking. and i was just like ...u know just kinda thinking about knowing to myself.

than for some reason i heard mike. and i looked around like...WHo?Mike? why am i thinking of mike?

than within a few seconds my mom started talking about her husband mike.

I literally promise that is the way it happaned. although i am ready for not many to believe me but im pretty used to that.

but that was the only experience i have remembered that well.

I tried telling my mom but she is scared of nething out of the ordinary and merely doesnt wanna hear it.

So thats why i came here. I thought other INFJ's or ne others period just had things they have no idea whats goin on but It IS going on!

and i have had more experiences i would LOVE to explain if anyone else would like to hear. i wanna figure this out. so im always willing to talk.

but other than that.....Ne one else had any experiences?

huh? coincidence, most likely confirmation bias. it's very likely that the conversation had been subtly changing to Mike and you subconsciously picked up on the clues. Is this just one incident?

hmm...i've experienced synchronicity but that is hardly supernatural. sometimes we find what we want to find or we see things we happen to be looking for while disregarding everything we are not.

in fact, why do we tend to disregard the many times we feel as if something is about to happen but which doesn't, and hold onto those very few which do as if they have overwhelming significance? i do love it when my intuitions are confirmed and will attach special meanings to them. yet, there are always many more times where they are speculations and not convictions.

i would say that i often intuit something based on varying perceptions such as my own thoughts and emotions as well as signifying factors in the outer situation as well. they do not come from anything psychic but are derived from a vast amount of integrating standpoints to give an overall feel as to what may happen.

Yup, I experience stuff just like you describe Whitefire89 a good ammount. However, as rainrise said, that is more syncronicites then anything (albeit, kinda still supernatural). I completly understand what you are saying though.

No, I'm a 15th level fighter, I can't cast spells. Maybe I'll roll a sorcerer in my next life.

I've had far too many synchronicities occur in my life for there not to be something really fantastic about it. It's certainly much more than coincidence. There have been so many I can't even remember a fraction of them, seriously. I don't mean little things either because I don't even really count those anymore. I'm talking like scenarios which are extremely specific and unique. Just last week I brought up a person in conversation who I hadn't spoken about in many years and then I saw them the next day completely randomly.

I usually have dreams months in advance of mundane experiences, which make these "visions" useless because I forget about the dreams until I am experiencing the situation. Plus these situations are mundane, and if they aren't... if they are supposed to be some kind of climactic experience that I am supposed to somehow manipulate... then I got the wrong gift cause that is just not me.

(hehe) I will usually sync with a g/f but I think that is common and not supernatural, but if it is supernatural - big deal, g/f's are overrated.

Last edited:
Well then you hide it well?

You seem to be pretty rational in your craziness.

You explain your inner goings on... instead of yammering on about supernatural powers. Like a new WB teen sitcom.

I should have used the word insane. I think the OP is insane. If you want to call yourself crazy, go for it.. Cuz I said nothing of the sort about you.

Thank you [giggle, blush, small curtsy].

The best thing you can do with insanity is be rational about it; I'm still not sure how that happened with me, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh...there it goes....

I've had far too many synchronicities occur in my life for there not to be something really fantastic about it. It's certainly much more than coincidence. There have been so many I can't even remember a fraction of them, seriously. I don't mean little things either because I don't even really count those anymore. I'm talking like scenarios which are extremely specific and unique. Just last week I brought up a person in conversation who I hadn't spoken about in many years and then I saw them the next day completely randomly.

Synchronicities are curious things, no doubt. I have them happen many times throughout any given day, major and minor. I'm hypothesizing that they're our own perception, though; consider that the universe is all interconnected, and it makes sense that those connections could be visible to those tuned to it. I'm fairly sure it's pattern-thinking that picks it up best, but I could be wrong.

I could be wrong about all of it, obviously.

Sometimes I will usually

So confused.

Poor girlfriends. :(

This doesn't apply to fairies and unicorns and the like does it? Or else you'd have to hand in your _NFP card. :(
Skepticism negates my _NFP?
How come?
What card shall I be left with then?
O, I've always wanted to be an ESTP..

hmm...i've experienced synchronicity but that is hardly supernatural. sometimes we find what we want to find or we see things we happen to be looking for while disregarding everything we are not.

in fact, why do we tend to disregard the many times we feel as if something is about to happen but which doesn't, and hold onto those very few which do as if they have overwhelming significance? i do love it when my intuitions are confirmed and will attach special meanings to them. yet, there are always many more times where they are speculations and not convictions.

i would say that i often intuit something based on varying perceptions such as my own thoughts and emotions as well as signifying factors in the outer situation as well. they do not come from anything psychic but are derived from a vast amount of integrating standpoints to give an overall feel as to what may happen.

Believe me. i see where u are coming from. I do know that i do take what only what i wanna hear sometimes. of course we all do sometimes. but these situations i think are more than conciencedental. for instance i know when people are lying...to be honest i dont even think its something WEIRD or FREAKISH. i believe it is a connection of energy that i feel bcuz i am so sensitive to Energy.If you have EVER seen the movie Phenomonon i think it can explain how i feel alot better.

huh? coincidence, most likely confirmation bias. it's very likely that the conversation had been subtly changing to Mike and you subconsciously picked up on the clues. Is this just one incident?

umm no. this is DEF. not just one situation. others times I get some type of EXTREME enrgy feeling of...weirdness i cant even explain(darn u english Language) And then soon i come to find someone close died.i think i felt them in some way. sounds crazy i know:m100:

To me...all these things that happan are like...a "Oneness" of energy....to me. Like..i feel as if I have merely decieded to concentrate more on internal movement and lifestyle that i feel things others dont. ala in all....i believe humans were once more MAYBe. like...u know crazy stuff happans and people say....all thats just concindence..or just SOME excuse. when rather...i ay we open our minds and look at what we might have missed. for how can we know everything there is to know of nature? or even ourseleves?

Whitefire89, I've had ... odd experiences. I won't list them all, but on the topic of mind reading, there are 3 people who can read my mind with alarming frequencey. One example in particular - I was driving my friend home, her eyes were closed she was almost alseep. I thought of something I wanted to ask her, but decided not to say anything as she was nearly asleep. I didn't do anything aloud, but she stirred and said "What? What were you going to ask me?" in a rather sleepy way.

I don't know how to describe it, but (if I'm paying attention) it feels like I'm thinking my thoughts outside my head. Out "there" somewhere, where others can access them if they know how to. Yeah, that sounds crazy, but I don't know how else to describe it. I think I can pull my thoughts back into my head, but I obviously don't have any objective way of knowing this, and I have to concentrate on "holding" them in my head or they drift "out there" again.

Am I crazy?

EDIT: Yay, I'm a permanent Fixture now! Woo!

EDIT 2: Whitefire89, I'd look into Reiki if I were you. At least, I think it'd be good for you to learn about it.

Last edited:
Whitefire89, I've had ... odd experiences. I won't list them all, but on the topic of mind reading, there are 3 people who can read my mind with alarming frequencey. One example in particular - I was driving my friend home, her eyes were closed she was almost alseep. I thought of something I wanted to ask her, but decided not to say anything as she was nearly asleep. I didn't do anything aloud, but she stirred and said "What? What were you going to ask me?" in a rather sleepy way.

I don't know how to describe it, but (if I'm paying attention) it feels like I'm thinking my thoughts outside my head. Out "there" somewhere, where others can access them if they know how to. Yeah, that sounds crazy, but I don't know how else to describe it. I think I can pull my thoughts back into my head, but I obviously don't have any objective way of knowing this, and I have to concentrate on "holding" them in my head or they drift "out there" again.

Am I crazy?

EDIT: Yay, I'm a permanent Fixture now! Woo!

EDIT 2: Whitefire89, I'd look into Reiki if I were you. At least, I think it'd be good for you to learn about it.

Holding your thoughts inside your head...thats a hard concept to grasp. I Beilieve you none the less. Ive truyly had that happen with a Friend one time. We were on the phone And i wanted to say something to him but didnt. And he was really tired cuz it was like 1 in the morning. And he was like What about ...something. i dont remeber. and i was like WHAT?!?!?!?! how did u know about that? he was like u just said it....didnt u? i was like NOO!!!!! so he didnt think to much of it but i did.

but i see what u mean. and i WILL most def. look into Reiki. I keep hearig about it just never looked into it.

ALSO- What other experiences have you had? This forum is just for that! y not talk about them? If u want messege me. i just wanna get all the expeirences i can on this forum. than i can always come back and show others what others have expeirenced also.:m200:

ALSO- What other experiences have you had? This forum is just for that! y not talk about them? If u want messege me. i just wanna get all the expeirences i can on this forum. than i can always come back and show others what others have expeirenced also.

You compiling a book or something? LOL

Most of mine were private experiences with God. I've shared some in my blog if you want to have a look. The only ones involving other people have been mind-reading sort of experiences.

do any of you intuit raw motives or emotions unwillingly as perhaps something which happens whether you intend to or not?

it can be a hindrance in social encounters, especially when the other person seemingly means well on the surface (through what they say for example) and gives no explicit reason why you shouldn't take everything at face value.

sometimes i feel almost a sense of displacement from my own thoughts as if losing my stance while merging with that of the other person. i don't particularly like it when this happens as it happens so readily i have to consciously move my focus back into my own mind.

like Milon's description of his thoughts which seem to happen outside his mind, this merging is likened to emotions happening outside the body. of course that isn't possible, but what i mean is that i do pick up emotional ambiances are beyond my own.

i'm sure this does not only happen to the INFJ type, but i do have the inkling that INFJs are more familiar with it.

Most of mine were private experiences with God. I've shared some in my blog if you want to have a look. The only ones involving other people have been mind-reading sort of experiences.

You compiling a book or something? LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NO im not lol!

I just have others that i try to explain this too and i would one day be like GO TO THIS SITE and see others who feel like us!

ill look at ur blog too. also plz tell me if you have any other experiecnes EVER! haha

i mean u REALLy need to understand EXTREME:m180: Desire to connect with other people who have had these experiences man. Ever since ive been a kid ive felt so lost dude. this way...i feel "Alive" in a since. not dead...not so lost. not only in the world but in myself. thats why.

p.s. I FUCKING LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!..

i think thats very true

do any of you intuit raw motives or emotions unwillingly as perhaps something which happens whether you intend to or not?

it can be a hindrance in social encounters, especially when the other person seemingly means well on the surface (through what they say for example) and gives no explicit reason why you shouldn't take everything at face value.

sometimes i feel almost a sense of displacement from my own thoughts as if losing my stance while merging with that of the other person. i don't particularly like it when this happens as it happens so readily i have to consciously move my focus back into my own mind.

like Milon's description of his thoughts which seem to happen outside his mind, this merging is likened to emotions happening outside the body. of course that isn't possible, but what i mean is that i do pick up emotional ambiances are beyond my own.

i'm sure this does not only happen to the INFJ type, but i do have the inkling that INFJs are more familiar with it.

To be honest...its very hard for me to connect with excactly what you mean here. You And Milon. Maybe Im Trying to hard to put myself in your positions. Once when i was a kid i tried to make an "out of body" experience happen but i dont think thats what you two are referring to.

I mean i have like an "Inner Demon":)mlight:) inside of me ....like sometimes I mean well but my Subconcscious thoughts dont seem to want the same.

Idk..ill just have to try to let it come to me i guess. But thanks for sharing. keep em coming too!

I know a lot of people who've seen things. I have had two friends of mine make accurate predictions of my life.

Lets see one was an INFJ the other was an ENFP.

Supernatural abilities are judt that natural, anyone cen aquire them it is not bullocks it is ture.

you gotta believe me.

Ok, I think I do know what you mean, but could you possibly elaborate? It sounds really apt, but I want to make sure.

I want to make more threads on this topic, with polls. I've just started to look into whatever has been documented about so-called 'cryptesthesia' and I would love to know who here experiences what and how often.

To be honest...its very hard for me to connect with excactly what you mean here. You And Milon. Maybe Im Trying to hard to put myself in your positions. Once when i was a kid i tried to make an "out of body" experience happen but i dont think thats what you two are referring to.

I mean i have like an "Inner Demon":)mlight:) inside of me ....like sometimes I mean well but my Subconcscious thoughts dont seem to want the same.

Idk..ill just have to try to let it come to me i guess. But thanks for sharing. keep em coming too!

Not an out of body experience. I'm not sure if I've ever genuinely experienced that. Dissociation from myself, yes. But out of body? Not so much, no. If my thoughts have a physical location, it's like they're located within my field of vision. Like I'm broadcasting my thoughts in a certain direction. It's rare that people pick up on that, but it's happened. When I "pull them back inside" it's hard to breathe normally - I feel tense, like my body is trying to physically hold my thoughts inside my skull. I really don't know how to describe it - I've never really analyzed this before...

EDIT: As for inner demons, I think we've all got them. If we didn't, Earth would be a much happier place for humans...

Personally I don't think out of body experiences are supernatural, from personal experience, mine was terrifying but seemed perfectly normal.