Supernatural Abilities? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Supernatural Abilities?

I was actually not doing anything or focusing on anything in particular. I had just woken up for the day and was getting ready for another day of meditation.

The best way I can explain it is, like a blanket. Say there is a blanket that is much bigger than you, perhaps infinite and the blanket is a part of you. Normally it's rolled up in a ball inside you, but for a short period that blanket extended beyond my body and was my universe.

wow. im not even going to joke about that.

That sounds like ...idk complete peace almost.

you truly have witnessed something i have not.

you must be very good at meditating. That really sounds wonderful man.

I cant even compare none of my expeiriences to that one.

i hope to be as a master i could say as you are.

How did you get into meditating?
And what is the best way for me to start learning?

So it's like something that we normally keep to ourselves finally expanded out and connected with something? (The door, in this case.)

Sounds like so much of humanity in general. We're afraid of relationship, of being close, of taking risk with people. We're always find more and more ways to automate and do away with connection. Connection implies risk.

But you somehow relaxed, reached out, connected. It was you connecting on a deeper level with something that's always been there, always known, but always ignored or unacknowledged.

Does that sound right?

But you somehow relaxed, reached out, connected. It was you connecting on a deeper level with something that's always been there, always known, but always ignored or unacknowledged.

Does that sound right?

Precisely.

And it's not as if I am some sort of "master of meditation" or anything. It's nothing like that. I've dedicated a lot of time to it, and put a lot of value and importance on peace and harmony within myself. That's all really.

I get irritated at seminars when self proclaimed "gurus" start talking about levels of mastery and sort of gloating about experiences. The more I've been able to let go of the desire to obtain some sort of deeper experience, the more interesting it has become for me.

I don't typically share this stuff because people immediately want to pick it apart in a way that makes sense to them, and a lot of the time it doesn't even fully make sense to me. It just is and I let it be.

Last edited:
Precisely.

And it's not as if I am some sort of "master of meditation" or anything. It's nothing like that. I've dedicated a lot of time to it, and put a lot of value and importance on peace and harmony within myself. That's all really.

I get irritated at seminars when self proclaimed "gurus" start talking about levels of mastery and sort of gloating about experiences. The more I've been able to let go of the desire to obtain some sort of deeper experience, the more interesting it has become for me.

I don't typically share this stuff because people immediately want to pick it apart in a way that makes sense to them, and a lot of the time it doesn't even fully make sense to me. It just is and I let it be.

man...than i guess im one of the reason u dont share this stuff becasue i do wanna understand it.

Although i will not put as much empahsis on it. as i see you have just keep it simple. And ive heard simplicity is important so....i mean ill try that i guess.

its just so hard for me to keep things simple when i care so much:m169:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to learn and understand. It's an important step for sure. It's just bad to get entangled in notions of one person somehow being superior. Then again, I am of the mindset that each person's journey is entirely invidualized. I can't teach others what's within themselves, nor can any supposidely more "spiritually qualified" individual. Those people are good at teaching methods and practices, but your process and journey are your own.

haha now I sound like a crazy hippie. That's another reason I don't normally delve into this stuff heh.

Last edited:

The best way I can explain it is, like a blanket. Say there is a blanket that is much bigger than you, perhaps infinite and the blanket is a part of you. Normally it's rolled up in a ball inside you, but for a short period that blanket extended beyond my body and was my universe.

that is wonderful Wyote :)

i've experienced something to like that as well
there are times during meditation in where i begin to realize that the air is a medium that connects me with the totality of consciousness, almost as if it is illustrating the balance of energy as neither created nor destroyed upon every inhale and exhale.

i begin to realize that the air is not only a medium, but is not separate from myself as it flows into my cavity and animates my very body. moments like these strike the notion that there is in fact no clear definite boundary between say, my body and the air and the air with other solid objects in the outer world.

it is interesting how visually, the atmosphere looks like an empty space of which definite things are situated. yet it is a medium, like water is to a goldfish, that encompasses, reacts with, and flows through the objects that appear independent to the eye.

Not just air; space and time and perhaps some other unknowns, I believe connect everything just as solidly is the mind to the body. I use the blanket metaphor because it no longer feels like just air to me. It is a medium, an all encompasing medium. This is why I have trouble describing it. It is unknown, unrelatable to anything else I experience with senses. It's not even like a sense.

Last edited:
Without going into details I have had many things that others would describe as supernatural.

However I would argue that these experiences are totally natural. Abilities that many of us discard as children because adults convince us that they are unreal. Connections that many of us dismiss as insanity, the voices in the head may not be a symptom of madness after all.

But these phenomena are not supernatural, because if they were anything other than natural they could not happen. I find it non adaptive to label that which we do not understand as unreal, supernatural, magic or any other such label we choose to use to belittle or make special that which we do not understand.

Magic is merely science that we do not understand yet.

Supernatural is natural that we as yet have no explanation for.

Reactions: Milon
But these phenomena are not supernatural, because if they were anything other than natural they could not happen. I find it non adaptive to label that which we do not understand as unreal, supernatural, magic or any other such label we choose to use to belittle or make special that which we do not understand.

Agreed.

haha now I sound like a crazy hippie. That's another reason I don't normally delve into this stuff heh.
If you're a crazy hippie then I'm really in trouble! :lol:

...I would argue that these experiences are totally natural...

Excellently worded! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. We've merely sliced reality too thin, and stated anything outside our preconceived notions is weird, different, special, etc - when it's only our ignorance that prevents us from seeing reality as it truly is.

"any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" --Issac Asimov

Thus the techno-babble on sci-fi shows, like "charge up the di-lithium quantum drive and jump to Hyperspace", is the modern version of medieval occultists saying crazy Latin phrases trying to cast spells (hence the term "hocus-pocus", a corruption of the Latin phrase "Hoc est corpus".

Without going into details I have had many things that others would describe as supernatural.

However I would argue that these experiences are totally natural. .........Magic is merely science that we do not understand yet.

Beilieve me...i totally agree. It is all natural to that which we dont understand. i know this. or at least think this myself.

But to have others come to this forum, or idk like others may not know what im talking about if i didnt post it as Super natural.

thats actaually what i wanted to talk about mind reading...i dont really like the term "reading" per say tho.

but i think its completely natural. i mean how else can i feel it? i dont THINK ive been some weird science project of some government.

even so i would probably be some combonation of something IDK!

newaz yes i agree. it is natural but....i wish others saw it as that. i hate the fact that bcuz people are scared and do not understand....they persecute or worst. i think its one of the reasons i feel so outcasted the way i am now. bcuz i see myself as so "WEIRD" to the average public, i feel as tho. no one can truly connect to me. bcuz they will either always fear me, or simply think im insane and try to "cure" me.

Got dang i feel like a mutant already....:m068:

I've experience telekinesis many years ago. You may be thinking I was throwing objects around the room and floating all sorts of stuff but it wasn't anything like that at all. I studied manipulating energy fields through books and websites to achieve telekinesis. Basically all I did was spin a small piece of paper on a pin. I know it was not my breath or air because it moved according to my thought and in a very controlled manner. I don't blame anyone for not believing me though since its very difficult and requires enormous practice and concentration just to move (even a few millimeters) a little piece of paper on a pin; and especially difficult when trying to show others since its hard to focus when you know you have something to prove to an audience. But it is possible to affect external objects through your mind to a very limited degree. Some may be better at it than others.

Last edited:
I've experience telekinesis many years ago. You may be thinking I was throwing objects around the room and floating all sorts of stuff but it wasn't anything like that at all. I studied manipulating energy fields through books and websites to achieve telekinesis. Basically all I did was spin a small piece of paper on a pin. I know it was not my breath or air because it moved according to my thought and in a very controlled manner. I don't blame anyone for not believing me though since its very difficult and requires enormous practice and concentration just to move (even a few millimeters) a little piece of paper on a pin; and especially difficult when trying to show others since its hard to focus when you know you have something to prove to an audience. But it is possible to affect external objects through your mind to a very limited degree. Some may be better at it than others.

I have read many stories like yours online.

But what is the source of telekinesis to you?

I can meditate for 40 years and not learn telekinesis....how and why did you learn it?

This reminds me of some of the recent studies that have gone on. It has been proven that we can influence things externally with our mind. Using random number generators people have been able to influence the outcome to a small degree. Also, in blind taste tests it has been proven that people prefer food that has been made with "good intentions." See Intentional Chocolate. Also mass meditations/prayers for the purpose of reducing crime in a distant location have proven effective.

Our minds have great potential. It's a fact, but the actual mechanics of it are not yet understood.

Last edited:
This reminds me of some of the recent studies that have gone on. It has been proven that we can influence things externally with our mind. Using random number generators people have been able to influence the outcome to a small degree. Also, in blind taste tests it has been proven that people prefer food that has been made with "good intentions." See Intentional Chocolate. Also mass meditations/prayers for the purpose of reducing crime in a distant location have proven effective.

Our minds have great potential. It's a fact, but the actual mechanics of it are not yet understood.

I know it may look bad but...i always seem to agree with you Wyote.

I too believe that we can"influence" things with our minds....i dont really know if i all completely agree with the term "influence" but...well yea. i guess you could ay influence. Its more of a dance, or partnership to me. and thats one thing i want to set out to do. I want to PERFECT my relationship with nature. I want us...to fully understand each other.I want to be...a force of nature myself. I feel us as humans have become...or let ourselves be dumbed down in some way. like we can, or once were more. i am going to post my kundalini experience on here today. see if anyone can relate to that....

I have read many stories like yours online.

But what is the source of telekinesis to you?

I can meditate for 40 years and not learn telekinesis....how and why did you learn it?

From what I understand, there is a field of energy that surrounds every physical objects/being that exists. The idea behind it is you try to influence this field of energy through thought. You concentrate/focus energy on a specific spot on the object so that it would create pressure on that spot, causing the object to move. It helps more if you put your hand over the spot you are trying to push so that the field of energy around your hand will help push the object without touching it physically. At least that is one way of doing it, I'm sure there are online tutorials that explain it a lot better than I can. I truly believe one person's ability to influence external world is EXTREMELY limited - for the most part unless you are gifted, even then it is very limited. If everyone in the world developed this ability, collectively I think it can create much more visible results.

I learned it because I was curious about psychic phenomena and wanted to try it to see if it works.

From what I understand, there is a field of energy that surrounds every physical objects/being that exists. The idea behind it is you try to influence this field of energy through thought. You concentrate/focus energy on a specific spot on the object so that it would create pressure on that spot, causing the object to move. It helps more if you put your hand over the spot you are trying to push so that the field of energy around your hand will help push the object without touching it physically. At least that is one way of doing it, I'm sure there are online tutorials that explain it a lot better than I can. I truly believe one person's ability to influence external world is EXTREMELY limited - for the most part unless you are gifted, even then it is very limited. If everyone in the world developed this ability, collectively I think it can create much more visible results.

I learned it because I was curious about psychic phenomena and wanted to try it to see if it works.

ok. im going to try to learn how to go into a deeper state of mind in my meditation before i try something like this. and how long did it take you?

you werent shocked or anything? you just KNEw it was going to happen?

Also have you ever tried to show anyone else?

ok. im going to try to learn how to go into a deeper state of mind in my meditation before i try something like this. and how long did it take you?

you werent shocked or anything? you just KNEw it was going to happen?

Also have you ever tried to show anyone else?

I think if you are familiar with meditation it should not be as difficult. It relies heavily on concentration and focus. I did not have any experience in meditation before I attempted it and it really did not take that long. I saw results fairly quickly within days. The trick is to not push and force it, just let it happen naturally as if it were a natural occurance, like breathing - you expect it to happen as if you moved your finger and touched something you will expect it to move. If you are in the state of mind that is expecting to be shocked by results you will fail. It is more intriguing than anything else once you see success the first time. It felt quite natural after you do it a few times, not at all like you were doing anything magical. The whole point of it is that you are using your external energy field to effect another external energy field as if this field is an extension of your body.

Spoon bending is also another exercise in the manipulation of objects through energy. I remember when I tried it I was disappointed that I did not see my spoon bend at all. However, after a few weeks I looked at the same spoon and it had a slight unnatural bend to it compared to the others. So the energy I channeled onto the spoon continued to affect it long after I stopped.

I have tried it on one occasion to show others without much success since I was in a public place which was distracting due to the people and noise.