Supernatural Abilities? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Supernatural Abilities?

I think if you are familiar with meditation it should not be as difficult. It relies heavily on concentration and focus. I did not have any experience in meditation before I attempted it and it really did not take that long. I saw results fairly quickly within days. The trick is to not push and force it, just let it happen naturally as if it were a natural occurance, like breathing - you expect it to happen as if you moved your finger and touched something you will expect it to move. If you are in the state of mind that is expecting to be shocked by results you will fail. It is more intriguing than anything else once you see success the first time. It felt quite natural after you do it a few times, not at all like you were doing anything magical. The whole point of it is that you are using your external energy field to effect another external energy field as if this field is an extension of your body.

Spoon bending is also another exercise in the manipulation of objects through energy. I remember when I tried it I was disappointed that I did not see my spoon bend at all. However, after a few weeks I looked at the same spoon and it had a slight unnatural bend to it compared to the others. So the energy I channeled onto the spoon continued to affect it long after I stopped.

I have tried it on one occasion to show others without much success since I was in a public place which was distracting due to the people and noise.

yes. the spoon trick i have tried before too :)

umm the telekinesis experience you describe actually sounds very.....true i guess. i mean i m always gunna have slight thoughts of lying, but NO OFFENSE TO YOU! i just dont know you well enough yet. but...i will VERY much study up on this filed of energy. do you have a site that u think i should specifically look at?

yes. the spoon trick i have tried before too :)

umm the telekinesis experience you describe actually sounds very.....true i guess. i mean i m always gunna have slight thoughts of lying, but NO OFFENSE TO YOU! i just dont know you well enough yet. but...i will VERY much study up on this filed of energy. do you have a site that u think i should specifically look at?

I think the most difficult part is getting past your own prejudices. Most people are not used to the idea of manipulating objects through thought and think its crazy and impossible. If you can train your mind to accept that it is completely natural, nothing at all absurd or miraculous about it then there is a chance you will see results. Think, when you pick up a fork to dig into food, do you ever THINK about the action itself, do you ponder about it like - "oh now I'm going to concentrate and move my hand to pick up this fork"? No, you just do it because its natural and of course if you pick up a fork with your hand it will get picked up. Its the same way with telekinesis and any psychic "phenomena". Its not really unnatural at all, quite the opposite, but because we are not in tune with that side of ourselves and live in a world that demands us to think about things in a completely physical and empirical, and "rational" way, it seems like something that is unnatural. If you read psychology of Carl Jung you will find many similarities in theory about the mind and body, and its relation to the world. There are many things we still do not understand.

Obviously I cannot convince you that I am telling the truth lol. It just comes down to faith in the end and to be humble and realize the way in which you understand the world may be very limited in scope.

I'm sure there are tons of resources on this stuff if you just type it in google. It has been YEARS ago since I've been into it so I don't have any links for you unfortunately. But it shouldn't be difficult to find.

Reactions: Misty
I think the most difficult part is getting past your own prejudices. Most people are not used to the idea of manipulating objects through thought and think its crazy and impossible. If you can train your mind to accept that it is completely natural, nothing at all absurd or miraculous about it then there is a chance you will see results. Think, when you pick up a fork to dig into food, do you ever THINK about the action itself, do you ponder about it like - "oh now I'm going to concentrate and move my hand to pick up this fork"? No, you just do it because its natural and of course if you pick up a fork with your hand it will get picked up. Its the same way with telekinesis and any psychic "phenomena". Its not really unnatural at all, quite the opposite, but because we are not in tune with that side of ourselves and live in a world that demands us to think about things in a completely physical and empirical, and "rational" way, it seems like something that is unnatural. If you read psychology of Carl Jung you will find many similarities in theory about the mind and body, and its relation to the world. There are many things we still do not understand.

Obviously I cannot convince you that I am telling the truth lol. It just comes down to faith in the end and to be humble and realize the way in which you understand the world may be very limited in scope.

I'm sure there are tons of resources on this stuff if you just type it in google. It has been YEARS ago since I've been into it so I don't have any links for you unfortunately. But it shouldn't be difficult to find.

haha i agrre about not being able to convince me. i say....you probably DID do it. i just have a very hard time.....idk accepting that someone else ACTUALLY believes what i do? idk...im SO used to this...country saying THATS INSANE and being biased but....idk. the fact that someone out there believs me feels so wrong. like...that cant be. idk...something inside feels wrong about this but i dont know what! so..i do NOT want to blame the feeling on you and say your lying! i wouldnt even call myself openminded if i did that! if anything...i need to REALLY meditate and figure out "my way". everyone here has been finding what they want thru "their way". whats my way? so...thats what i gotta do. i gotta figure out ....why im so obsessed with the thought of whas called supernatural. idk...but i WILL look up this stuff. and read up on some Carl jung. i actually wanted YOU to send it to me bcuz i was lazy about it.

but this is a path i will not deny myself with laziness so...yea. i have some searching to do i guess.(shrugg)

Telekinesis is bunk. Didn't they expose that Uri Geller Spoon-bending guy as a fraud some years back or am I getting my woo-woos confused?

Telekinesis is bunk. Didn't they expose that Uri Geller Spoon-bending guy as a fraud some years back or am I getting my woo-woos confused?

ahahah wow!

people read up on this stuff more than i thought people did!

umm i really DONt know...but i do and have heard of Uri. but i didnt know he was a fraud.

plus...way i see it...what if he did that on purpose for some reason?

idk. just my thinking but...i also have to be non-bias and say yea...he mighta REALLy been a fake!

that still wouldnt make me NOT believe in telekinesis tho.

i still believe ...like idk. to me...how can there be ANY boundaries in this world u know?

it just doesnt mae sense to say...you can ONLy do this. or u CANT do this. idk maybe ive taught myself to think like this or maybe i just WANNA do this but....i simply say u know...there are other things that happen in this world that people are either too scared to try to explain or simply go....idk just because. OR USE THE DEVIL AS AN EXCUSE. still....i have some personal searching to do here so...even a fake wouldnt make me stop searching.....MAN i wish they had a monkey with a cape and flag standing like superman! that was the PERFECT time to use that! ....damn

Uri was a fraud, as are almost all who claim to have such abilities. He was and still is simply a magician. A pretty good one though.

Reactions: Misty and Asa
haha i agrre about not being able to convince me. i say....you probably DID do it. i just have a very hard time.....idk accepting that someone else ACTUALLY believes what i do? idk...im SO used to this...country saying THATS INSANE and being biased but....idk. the fact that someone out there believs me feels so wrong. like...that cant be. idk...something inside feels wrong about this but i dont know what! so..i do NOT want to blame the feeling on you and say your lying! i wouldnt even call myself openminded if i did that! if anything...i need to REALLY meditate and figure out "my way". everyone here has been finding what they want thru "their way". whats my way? so...thats what i gotta do. i gotta figure out ....why im so obsessed with the thought of whas called supernatural. idk...but i WILL look up this stuff. and read up on some Carl jung. i actually wanted YOU to send it to me bcuz i was lazy about it.

but this is a path i will not deny myself with laziness so...yea. i have some searching to do i guess.(shrugg)

Well I can recommend a book for you. It is a book by Carl Jung and his collaborators called "Man and his Symbols". It is basically a summary of his life's work written for the layman. It talks about the unconscious mind and its relation to the conscious, our dreams and their significance, and even the mind's relation to physics, its effect on the external world, and possibilities. It is very interesting and eye-opening, and if you have a hard time swallowing mystical mumbo jumbo Jung's scientific approach may help you ease in on it. Good luck!

- also the book's focus is on dreams so don't expect it talking about telekinesis; it only alludes to its possibility indirectly in a section.

Last edited:
<derail>
Briefly switching the topic back to Reiki, I was seriously considering getting into Reiki. I was praying/meditating at the time, and I got hit by a really strong Don't go there - Reiki is NOT for you! Which was somewhat shocking. I googled a bit and came up with Why Reiki Is Still Bad For You. Very informative. Makes an excellent point - not everyone is compatible with the symbols/letters used during Reiki or other energy healing. Just thought I'd share. The recurrent theme anywhere I look seems to be Trust Your Instinct - and mine is telling me that I wouldn't get along well with Reiki. :wink:
</derail>

That's really interesting Milon! I've always felt as though Reiki and its practitioners are a bit off somehow, not evil or anything just off. Even though on a surface level it would normally be something very appealing to me, I've never had a desire to persue it.

Reactions: Misty
I am going to be doing alot of reading today...:m100:

For the last 5-6 months I have not required sleep as I usually have 8-10 hours, it it has decreased to 1-3 This has come with an usual level of balance and agility and a disproportionate increase in my physical strength. On top of that I have been experiencing extremely vivid dream like states, I.e. I am able to feel my body but my conciousness feels as though it is elsewhere having entirely alternative experiences. I am new to this and also new to the idea of seeking help from forums. But if there is anyone who could explain what is happening or what this is I would truly appreciate the advice. I am slightly enlightened as to the esoteric and higher levels of spiritual development but I have never practiced any of these and I do and cannot understand how or why this is happening.

Reactions: Asa
For the last 5-6 months I have not required sleep as I usually have 8-10 hours, it it has decreased to 1-3 This has come with an usual level of balance and agility and a disproportionate increase in my physical strength. On top of that I have been experiencing extremely vivid dream like states, I.e. I am able to feel my body but my conciousness feels as though it is elsewhere having entirely alternative experiences. I am new to this and also new to the idea of seeking help from forums. But if there is anyone who could explain what is happening or what this is I would truly appreciate the advice. I am slightly enlightened as to the esoteric and higher levels of spiritual development but I have never practiced any of these and I do and cannot understand how or why this is happening.

Sometimes kundalini awakening can happen very spontaneously. But so can tumors. I'd see a doctor.

I would have to ask how old you are... Transition from teen to adult hood could affect this...

Reactions: Asa
Sometimes kundalini awakening can happen very spontaneously. But so can tumors. I'd see a doctor.

I really would see a doctor to rule out illness. I also wonder if some of what you are experiencing is exhaustion-related.
Fluctuations in sleep patterns happen for many reasons, though. Are you stressed? Have you been exercising/working out more? Are there other factors in your life affecting your sleep?
Once all these different factors have been ruled out you can start focusing on esoteric causes.

I would have to ask how old you are... Transition from teen to adult hood could affect this...

I wonder, too. There is quite a bit of literature linking teenage transitional periods with these experiences.

Reactions: Wyote

There is a link between lack of sleep and increased muscle strength from higher adrenaline amounts.
It’s not sustainable though...and neither is 1-3 hours of sleep.
(I would know ;) )
Meditation is not a replacement for REM sleep.

You should have your thyroid checked also.
Basic metabolic panel.
Also many medications/drugs could cause similar states.

If 1-3 hours was not an exaggeration then you need to see a doctor or possibly have what is called Short Sleeper Syndrome (SSS) - https://www.healthline.com/health/sleep/natural-short-sleeper
:<3white:

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
There is also a spiritual phenomenon going on "apparently" where certain people are getting energy from the type of space our galaxy is entering, the sun entering the Maunder Minimum... lower sunspot activity... among other things. I think someone mentioned kundalini awakening as well... these are things you might want to look into. They come with a host of side affects...