Straight Edge Poll! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Straight Edge Poll!

Are you straight edge?

• INFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • INFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • INFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • INFJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • INFJ who will harder drugs

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ENFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ENFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• ENFJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ENFJ who will take harder drugs

• ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• ENFP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ENFP who will take harder drugs

• ENTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• ENTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ENTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• ENTP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • INFP who will take harder drugs

• INFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• INFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• INFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• INFP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • INFP who will take harder drugs

• INTPwho doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • INTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• INTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• INTP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• INTP who will take harder drugs

• INTJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• INTJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• INTJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• INTJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• INTJ who will take harder drugs

• ISFP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• ISFP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ISFP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religou

• ISFP/J who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ISFP/J who will take harder drugs

• ISTP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• ISTP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ISTP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religou

• ISTP/J who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ISTP/J who will take harder drugs

• Total voters
I had no idea nicotine had an intox effect, I've never smoked cigs, but thats interesting.

Heroin has a lower intox effect than alchohol?

I don't know an awful lot about drugs to confirm the validity of this chart, but here is the source (bigger picture of the chart too).

Also, the opening post is kinda messed up at the moment. Smiffy edited the chart in, but it now looks really random, as if he is talking to himself.

Maybe something like the following text above the chart would be more appropriate:

"As discussed in this thread, the following chart will be used to determine Straight-Edge-ness, where any drug on this chart with a value of more than 1 for the intoxication quantity (or would, if it were added to the chart), is considered "non-Straight-Edge:"

And also, possibly, after the chart, the following text might be displayed:

"(This justifies why caffeine is considered Straight-Edge (in this poll) while nicotine isn't.)"

dont drink, dont drug, dont sex.

I don't drink or do drugs of any sort. The sex before marriage thing is an issue for me. I am gay and marriage isn't exactly an easy option for me. However, I would never have sex with someone unless I was in a long-term committed relationship.

*Definitely not straight edge although Minor Threat is one of my favorite bands.
*I've tried most of the drug spectrum (just not heroin or meth) but most were a one time thing
*I drink on the weekends and occasionally smoke hand rolled cigarettes
*Spiritual agnostic
*Sex outside of marriage is no biggie, but only with someone I'm pretty certain I'm in love with

I do not use any type of drugs nor do I drink alcohol (though about a few weeks ago I took a sip of wine and got a little buzzed).

I plan on remaining celibate. At least for now or maybe possible forever (as in, unless I find the right person. I'm not going to do anything unless I'm absolutely sure)...my reasons are a bit personal and/or complicated. :)

I consider myself spiritual. I don't attend church though, nor do I take communion and all of that. My spiritual beliefs are a bit complex as well, I suppose.

Last edited:
I am an INTP (apparently) that does not drink alcohol nor do I do drugs.
I am also Christian... well, in a sense.
shiftyeyes.gif

I drink maybe once/month, and at max I have two drinks. I'm not opposed to drinking. I have mixed feelings about recreational drugs. I think pot is one of those things that could go either way depending on who sells it, but I don't like taking anything that doesn't have a lot of testing behind it. Lol! I get herbs from the drug store but I check those labels thoroughly.

I don't take recreational drugs but I've tried pot. It didn't do anything. I use drugs as a way to get physically better, and I've occasionally used herbs from the health food store to feel mentally better but that's as far as it goes for me.

No, I don't do the sex before marriage thing. Not now. The idea of sex is just sort of "meh" for me.

ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marriage

I don't drink nor use recreational drugs, and 'doesnt have sex before marriage' only represents not having had sex yet because I havent been in a Love relationship of such where I would even consider it. So that is why I voted that way :)

INFJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

I drink very rarely but I do like a few good drinks at a party. I had to go with the one above but I don't ever really do drugs. I suppose it fits though since I still kinda wanna try spacecake or weed or something again in a proper setting with the proper kind of company to see if I can enjoy it like that.

Gee, the more I hear about this straight edge thing, the more I think maybe I don't fit the classic model, assuming there is one. I just tend to not engage in things that might diminish me....but that applies to lots of things beyond use of substances. Of course, in my mind I am not "doing without" anything at all.....giving something up only makes more room for other things that are far more desirable/of value...I prefer clarity to haze, quiet to noise, but only because there is a lot worth seeing and hearing out there!! This is what makes sense to me....I never intended to join a movement or something.

Yeah i'm straightedge...no drinks/drugs/pre-marital sex (because
of spirituality rather than religion)

Reactions: Pristinegirl
I don't usually drink and never use any drugs (except paracetamol, and I try to avoid that). I only drink if I'm pressured into it by my friends (I avoid going to their houses on weekends because of this ^^").
I've also cut down on nearly all caffeine (after I got so addicted to it I got headaches if I didn't have about 5 cups of black coffee a day ^^").

I don't usually drink and never use any drugs (except paracetamol, and I try to avoid that). I only drink if I'm pressured into it by my friends (I avoid going to their houses on weekends because of this ^^").
I've also cut down on nearly all caffeine (after I got so addicted to it I got headaches if I didn't have about 5 cups of black coffee a day ^^").

If your friends make you drink there not your friends, it should be your decision whether you drink or not and they should respect that and don't accept anything less!

If your friends make you drink there not your friends, it should be your decision whether you drink or not and they should respect that and don't accept anything less!
Haha, thanks, it's not really how it sounds there ^^" They just want to drink at people's houses and look at you funny if you don't. I only did it once then just avoided it.