Straight Edge Poll! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Straight Edge Poll!

Are you straight edge?

• INFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • INFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • INFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • INFJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • INFJ who will harder drugs

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ENFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ENFJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• ENFJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ENFJ who will take harder drugs

• ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ENFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• ENFP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ENFP who will take harder drugs

• ENTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• ENTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ENTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• ENTP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • INFP who will take harder drugs

• INFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• INFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• INFP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• INFP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • INFP who will take harder drugs

• INTPwho doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • INTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• INTP who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• INTP who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• INTP who will take harder drugs

• INTJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• INTJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• INTJ who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religous

• INTJ who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• INTJ who will take harder drugs

• ISFP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• ISFP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ISFP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religou

• ISFP/J who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ISFP/J who will take harder drugs

• ISTP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs

• ISTP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige

• ISTP/J who doesnt drink or use recreational drugs and doesnt have sex before marraige due to religou

• ISTP/J who will occasional use alcohol or recreational drugs

• ISTP/J who will take harder drugs

• Total voters
Smoking regular cigarettes i meant, if you misunderstood

I would consider that non straight edge even if you don't drink

and that is an opinion

and

"opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one"

I would consider that non straight edge even if you don't drink

and that is an opinion

and

"opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one"

Ok, I'm just asking.

I wouldn't be a straight edge either way, nor do I aspire to be

in ireland alcohol is legal for certain age groups, Billy just let it go! if your not happy set up your own poll and redefine the answers and rules!

Im just breaking your balls.:m179:

I know they were broke about 5 posts ago, they've know receded into a mangina

hahaha, sorry matey. Carry on I will not beat a dead horse...testicle.. or something. :p

hahaha, sorry matey. Carry on I will not beat a dead horse...testicle.. or something. :p

watched step brothers last night so that quote was in mind, im a shade tired was at work,gym and its now 11pm, sleepy smiffy = cranky smiffy!

watched step brothers last night so that quote was in mind, im a shade tired was at work,gym and its now 11pm, sleepy smiffy = cranky smiffy!

Did you wail on your pecs? When I do back and pecs I am totally wiped out.

Ok I have an idea! How about anything on this chart with a value of more than 1 for the intoxication quantity (or would, if it were added to the chart), is considered "non-Straight-Edge":

comparingdangers.png

Coolio?

Ok I have an idea! How about anything on this chart with a value of more than 1 for the intoxication quantity (or would, if it were added to the chart), is considered "non-Straight-Edge":

comparingdangers.png

Coolio?

ah i get it! i think I was using intoxication qualities as my guideline anyways! as oppose to dependence or the other criteria!

yeah so caffeine doesnt count and nicotine does

I had no idea nicotine had an intox effect, I've never smoked cigs, but thats interesting.

I had no idea nicotine had an intox effect, I've never smoked cigs, but thats interesting.

thats what I love bout the forum! you learn interesting things, see my criteria had some reason to it, he even found a chart to back it up!

Does LSD count as a harder drug?

I put use harder drugs but I wouldn't use like crystal meth or anything

comparingdangers.png

Coolio?

Heroin has a lower intox effect than alchohol?

But I am an every day drug user you know
:m066:

I believe in God, am quite spiritual but do not follow any set religion is that agnostic?

I always thought this was the case, but was recently told I was wrong. I guess I'm not sure.

Voted wrong on the poll too with the new classifications.

Does LSD count as a harder drug?

I put use harder drugs but I wouldn't use like crystal meth or anything

That depends on who you ask.

its harder but its also more natural then say meth.

Oh and I'm not strait edge. I drink and I'm an agnostic humanist. As for drugs I don't have a huge problem with natural drug use in moderation.

I always thought this was the case, but was recently told I was wrong. I guess I'm not sure.

Voted wrong on the poll too with the new classifications.

no
Agnosticism
is the view that the truth value of certain claims—especially claims about the existence of any deity, but also other religious and metaphysical claims—is unknown or unknowable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism#cite_note-0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

That would be more of a none mainstream or possible even spiritual person with religious beliefs.

Last edited:
I guess cocaine and heroin are "will harder drugs".

Heroin has a lower intox effect than alchohol?
Other than both being depressants, it's not really the same kind of intoxication. You're in your "proper" frame of mind on heroin, whereas inhibitions are generally much lower with alcohol and you don't think of the consequences of what you're doing. The same could be argued of heroin addicts, but from what little I know of them, they know what they're doing to themselves and they're ashamed of it.

Last edited: