Post your Enneagram | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w8.

Oooooooooh~~~ wait... "calmness" being strongest and "aggression" being second? Isn't that.... contradicting? lol?

I've had 9w8 on many occasions. I generally see it as being laid back, but defensive.

I'm not at all surprised with your result.

I've had 9w8 on many occasions. I generally see it as being laid back, but defensive.

I'm not at all surprised with your result.

I thought it was more like "Stop being serious or I'll hurt you!" kind of type. I may be wrong though. :3 :3 :3

I thought it was more like "Stop being serious or I'll hurt you!" kind of type. I may be wrong though. :3 :3 :3

That too. :p

You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w8.

Oooooooooh~~~ wait... "calmness" being strongest and "aggression" being second? Isn't that.... contradicting? lol?

I'm a 9w8 too, and I see it this way.

The 9 type's main drive is to be at peace with themselves, that's their core. The wings in my opinion are sort of like your defenses and weapons to defend that core("of being at peace with myself"). So if you have an 8 wing, you would use the defense of "aggression" in order to protect yourself from anything that would disturb that peace.

The 1 wing("I need to be perfect") uses another tactic to keep the peace. They will try to be more accommodating and diligent in obtaining that peace with others. In my opinion, the 1 wing makes 9's more anxious than their 8 counterpart because they are more encompassing and trying to get all people to like each other to be happy with themselves.

Of course, the ideal thing would be to have balanced wings, then you would have the greatest defense and offense XD

The 9 type's main drive is to be at peace with themselves, that's their core. The wings in my opinion are sort of like your defenses and weapons to defend that core("of being at peace with myself"). So if you have an 8 wing, you would use the defense of "aggression" in order to protect yourself from anything that would disturb that peace.

I "defend" the fact that I want to be at peace? That's so "insert adjective here"! But, at the same time, very... weak~ How about 8w9, how would that work?

Anyways, these description makes it all seem like I make it a "goal" to be at peace with myself; as if I place importance on maintaining that harmonious status. Whereas in my opinion it's not about "maintaining" any inner peace, it's just about going with the flow and just knowing that nothing really matters that much. If I'm going to "struggle" to be harmonious I'm seriously missing the point. Maybe there's more to this 9w8 thing than first comes to mind... :3 :3 :3

:m183:
(Did I even use that semicolon correctly? I never know for sure, I usually just avoid them but yea. hm~ Maybe we should ask Phoenix~)

Last edited:
I was looking into this enneagram business after looking at serenitys thread, I'm not a 6 AT ALL. I mean I value security, but its not my driving force.

I think maybe a 3, 3w2.

I "defend" the fact that I want to be at peace?

Well, don't you?

How about 8w9, how would that work?

8's have a different core than 9's. 8's motto is "I need to be strong and powerful so others don't take advantage of me."(Of course, this is an oversimplification, but whatever.)

I don't know that much about 8's but by what I deduct and using the analogy of the defenses and offence, having a 9 wing, 8's control themselves by not being affected by their emotional, psychological and physical environments. They remain in control by them controlling their environment.

This contrasts the 8 with a 7 wing. In this type, 8's satisfy their core of being powerful and strong by confronting directly with every kind of environment. They WANT to be affected by their environment because they feel that that would satisfy their inner need of feeling powerful and strong.

At least, that's how I see it. You may want to ask [MENTION=442]arbygil[/MENTION] if you're really interested, she seems very knowledgeable about the enneagram.

Anyways, these description makes it all seem like I make it a "goal" to be at peace with myself; As if I place importance on maintaining that harmonious status. Whereas in my opinion it's not about "maintaining" any inner peace, it's just about going with the flow and just knowing that nothing really matters that much. If I'm going to struggle to be harmonious I'm seriously missing the point. Maybe there's more to this 9w8 thing than first comes to mind... :3 :3 :3

That whole paragraph seems very 9-ish to me. Going with the flow entails that you be at peace with what is, being one with the experience and the present moment.

Well, don't you?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I might defend it with humour.
Anyways, what does this harmony mean, does it mean individual harmony? Can this inner harmony be very detached by the environment or is it necessary that others also experience it as well in order for the individual to feel at ease? Anyways, It's just "weird" to be told by some test that my core is "harmony" then consequently be told that I defend it through "aggression". Because that's missing the point of true harmony, if such a thing ever existed. Really, the message itself begs for a further analysis of what harmony actually is. To be honest, I was intrigued.

I don't know that much about 8's but by what I deduct and using the analogy of the defenses and offence, having a 9 wing, 8's control themselves by not being affected by their emotional, psychological and physical environments. They remain in control by them controlling their environment.

I thought it was more of "asserting dominance by forcing oneself to go with the flow due to the fact that the type 8 has convinced him/herself that this is the most water proof way for control" (which is so interesting, but I think I wrote it in a very weird way that people might have trouble understanding, so I wrote this in parentheses so that people will feel "pressured" to understand it because I make it seem like a "game" to understand difficult things because they know that if they don't get it they're just not "getting" it because I did have a message behind it)
That whole paragraph seems very 9-ish to me. Going with the flow entails that you be at peace with what is, being one with the experience and the present moment.

weeeeeeee

You are most likely a type 4.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w3.
Type 4 - 10.7
Type 6 - 10.3
Type 9 - 10
Type 3 - 9
Type 5 - 8
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 7 - 7.3
Type 2 - 7.3

Wing 4w3 - 15.2
Wing 4w5 - 14.7
Wing 3w4 - 14.4
Wing 6w5 - 14.3
Wing 6w7 - 14
Wing 9w1 - 13.9
Wing 5w4 - 13.4
Wing 5w6 - 13.2
Wing 1w9 - 12.7
Wing 3w2 - 12.7
Wing 7w6 - 12.5
Wing 2w3 - 11.8
Wing 1w2 - 11.4
Wing 2w1 - 11.2
Wing 9w8 - 11
Wing 7w8 - 8.3

Reactions: uuu
Got a 4w5 on both tests. Interesting...

I have settled on 7w8, the world is simply a giant playground and life is grand!

I keep getting 2w1. According to [MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION], that's a bit overkill for an INFJ :m142:

[MENTION=1313]Detective Conan[/MENTION]

I is sorry...I was only looking for a funny reason to ban you on that thread...
Two's are wonderfully caring and helpful. You should be proud of that.

I'm hoping they're very forgiving also...?:m107:

[MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION]

Hmm, I suppose I can forgive you for some random ridiculousness of a banning thread. I was only poking fun :m183:

5 85%

4 82%

6 77%

1 72%

2 71%

Variant is sp/so/sx

So am I just a 5, or a 5w4 or a 5w4w6?

Anyone know for certain?

1w2

Im 4w5 .... not sure how I feel about that lol