Post your Enneagram | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

Good point John. I have taken almost every test and always received the same result. In accordance with your thoughts on factors pulling parts of personality- 8 is called "The Challenger" or protector; I think experience and the challenges I have overcome in my life have given me this name. Nevertheless, INFJs are known for being advocates and standing up for justice in this world so I do not think it would be uncommon for INFJs to be a "protector". INFJs are usually introverted and I think when they have an 8- this allows them to advocate (but in an extrovert way). Even though it is rare for INFJs- I really think environmental exposures and other factors can have an effect on enneagram types. It is really interesting to receive such a rare mix or so they call it "the wild card."

Fictional characters with INFJ 8w7

• Jax Teller (Sons of Anarchy)
  • Kai Anderson in American Horror Story
( I could not find public figures with this type- guess I gotta be the first (;
tumblr_oxno3wU1HR1rr9hnvo1_r1_400.gif

Type 1 Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 3 Image Focus || 10%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||| 26%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

type score type behavior motivation
9 22 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
4 17 I must be unique/different to survive.
7 17 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
5 16 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
1 13 I must be orderly/planned to survive.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
8 11 I must be strong and in control to survive.
6 6 I must be secure and safe to survive.
3 2 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.

No Surprises,
Ian

Does anybody take the test again when the answer is obviously wrong?

I dislike these tests. My mood changes easily, maybe like a lizard changing colors to blend in better. I feel no different from others trying to fit in. I have always had difficulties finding others on the same tangent. Fishing, no problem. I am the fish catcher. I take fish home to eat. It does not bother me to catch more fish when I do so often. I can be myself and use all I was taught and all I learned. The more someone fishes with me, the more they catch, too.

Maybe choosing a specific level of how I choose or how I react is difficult for me. There are always times we act differently than usually. It happens. I have to ask how much my mood or level of happiness or anxiety can manipulate these answers? I'm subdued with questions this last hour about getting a privacy fence. Second time I've been asked in two days. Our yard is unlevel as it slopes to the back, and a garden almost will make a fence look horrible on one side. Is this to keep something in or something out? How will our new neighbors, whom I like, take this? None of them have privacy fences. I'm certain the way I am drawn toward this two-edged sword for a decision will hurt me one way or another. I have shared why I am against it twice now. Sometimes I don't know just what to feel as it intensifies.

It's only a test. Gee whiz...

Reactions: John K and aeon