Most Common INFJ Enneagram types? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Most Common INFJ Enneagram types?

Personally, I can't find a reason why someone would forgo that opportunity to not know themselves. It's one of the greatest investments you can do in your life. Sure, the journey can be a bit tumultuous sometimes, full of anxieties and sometimes dread. However, the price for not doing it, in my opinion, is much worse.
Much as I am of your opinion, and much as it grieves me to say, there are such people, even amongst our few, it seems.

Reactions: Wyote and AUM
For the record, I'm a short circuiting 9 currently acting like Godzilla and leaving a path of destruction in my wake. :biggrin:

giphy.gif

Hi all, I recently decided to take the enneagram tests and got these results (link to site will be added)

First test
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test
View attachment 40655
Second test
http://enneagramuserguide.com/enneagram-tests/tritype-wing
View attachment 40656

The threads that I've read claimed that enneagram 4 was the most common for INFJ's? I think that infj's can come in different flavours regardless of enneagram, but I'm unsure.
I'm curious to see if any INFJ's share the same enneagram as me, if not, what is yours??
I'm INFJ (4 wing 5). But I know at least two INFJ that are 9 wings, one that is a 5 wing, and one that is a 2. We all come in different shapes and hues. Enneatype is pretty interesting though.

Reactions: Ren
I'm INFJ (4 wing 5). But I know at least two INFJ that are 9 wings, one that is a 5 wing, and one that is a 2. We all come in different shapes and hues. Enneatype is pretty interesting though.

Only one that is a 5 wing? :m054:

Reactions: Misty
Only one that is a 5 wing? :m054:
Who, what, where?? Do you see any 5 wing INFJ's around here dude? Did I say 5? I meant 7!

:m129::m202::tearsofjoy: Hehehee!

Reactions: Ren
Who, what, where?? Do you see any 5 wing INFJ's around here dude? Did I say 5? I meant 7!

:m129::m202::tearsofjoy: Hehehee!

Actually you're right and I'm being silly. I'm not even a 5 wing, but a 5. Why go for the copy when you can have the original :sunglasses:

PS: Kudos to you for being the first to actually suggest I might be a 5!

Reactions: Wyote and Misty
Actually you're right and I'm being silly. I'm not even a 5 wing, but a 5. Why go for the copy when you can have the original :sunglasses:

PS: Kudos to you for being the first to actually suggest I might be a 5!
I'm tired lol. I meant 5 type. My brain is a huge typo today since I was up late. Of course I said 5 first. I'm a genius!!! When will you all learn@?!@!!?

Muahaha! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Wyote and Ren