Post your Enneagram | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

You are most likely a type 7.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 7w8.

Type 7 - 9
Type 8 - 8
Type 5 - 7.3
Type 3 - 7
Type 1 - 6.7
Type 9 - 6.3
Type 6 - 4.3

Wing 7w8 - 13
Wing 8w7 - 12.5
Wing 7w6 - 11.2
Wing 8w9 - 11.2
Wing 9w8 - 10.3
Wing 1w9 - 9.9
Wing 9w1 - 9.7
Wing 5w6 - 9.5
Wing 6w7 - 8.8
Wing 5w4 - 8.2
Wing 6w5 - 8
Wing 3w4 - 7.9
Wing 3w2 - 7.9
Wing 1w2 - 7.6

You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Your wings seem to be balanced.

Type 5 - 13
Type 3 - 12.3
Type 6 - 12.3
Type 4 - 12
Type 2 - 11.7
Type 1 - 10.7
Type 7 - 6.7

Wing 5w6 - 19.2
Wing 5w4 - 19
Wing 6w5 - 18.8
Wing 4w5 - 18.5
Wing 3w4 - 18.3
Wing 4w3 - 18.2
Wing 3w2 - 18.2
Wing 2w3 - 17.9
Wing 2w1 - 17.1
Wing 1w2 - 16.6
Wing 6w7 - 15.7
Wing 1w9 - 13.7
Wing 7w6 - 12.9
Wing 7w8 - 9.2

Could someone please explain this to me?

eclecticenergies: 5w6
similarminds: 5w4
In reality: 5w4 or 4w5, I don't know :D

G3jP2ZG.jpg

Your main type is Type 9
Your variant stacking is spsosx
Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy

''I must maintain peace/calm to survive.''

Your main type is Type 6
Your variant stacking is spsosx
Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Yourvariant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).

So, what I gather from what www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-6/ has to offer, I agree fully with this reading of my personality. The unhealthy part I also agree with

Unhealthy Levels
Fearing that they have ruined their security, they become panicky, volatile, and self-disparaging with acute inferiority feelings. Seeing themselves as defenseless, they seek out a stronger authority or belief to resolve all problems. Highly divisive, disparaging and berating others.

Feeling persecuted, that others are “out to get them,” they lash-out and act irrationally, bringing about what they fear. Fanaticism, violence.

Hysterical, and seeking to escape punishment, they become self-destructive and suicidal. Alcoholism, drug overdoses, “skid row,” self-abasing behavior. Generally corresponds to the Passive-Aggressive and Paranoid personality disorder

I would love to learn how to become a "healthy" type 6, as it sounds quite pleasing.

I Do not understand the variant stacking, and I cannot find any in depth explanation of it.

Type 1Orderliness||||||||||||||58%
Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||58%
Type 3Image Focus||||||||||||46%
Type 4Individualism||||||||||||||58%
Type 5Intellectualism||||||||||||42%
Type 6Security Focus||||||||||||||||66%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||34%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||||||66%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||||||82%

typescoretype behavior motivation
920 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
616 I must be secure and safe to survive.
816 I must be strong and in control to survive.
114 I must be orderly/planned to survive.
214 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
414 I must be unique/different to survive.
311 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
510 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
78 I must be fun and entertained to survive.

Your main type is Type 9
Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
Your level of health is above average
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).

I am a 2w4.

Primary - 2 - Type Two In Brief Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At Their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

Wing - 4 - Fours are self-aware, sensitive, and reserved. They are emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. Withholding themselves from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, they can also feel disdainful and exempt from ordinary ways of living. They typically have problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity. At Their Best: inspired and highly creative, they are able to renew themselves and transform their experiences.

See more at: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-4/#sthash.iKt4Cu4H.dpuf

Thank you!!!! I appreciate it. Looks like i have some reading to do today instead of being bored at work!

No problem Angela!

I hope you find it insightful, and that you have a good day at work. :)

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Last few times I've taken enneagram tests I've gotten type 2, but I think it comes down to the tests and wording of questions. It has fluctuated over the years, though I don't take them very often.

Electic energies: balanced 4

Similar minds: 4

Riso Hudson: 4

Type 1 : 3
Type 2: 0
Type 3: 6
Type 4: 9
Type 5: 6
Type 6: 3
Type 7: 6
Type 8: 1
Type 9: 3

I'm not sure I fully understand the Enneagram yet—while I have only started studying the MBTI and the function stacks recently, I have only even recently learnt about Enneagrams. However, based on a few different tests (using these links and others), I seem to get 1w2 most consistently.