Post your Enneagram | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

did the two tests from the first link. Hrrrrm

Test 1

You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Type 5 - 9
Type 1 - 7.3
Type 3 - 5.3
Type 6 - 5.3
Type 4 - 2.7

Wing 5w6 - 11.7
Wing 5w4 - 10.4
Wing 6w5 - 9.8
Wing 1w9 - 8.5
Wing 1w2 - 7.7
Wing 4w5 - 7.2
Wing 6w7 - 7
Wing 3w4 - 6.7
Wing 3w2 - 5.7
Wing 4w3 - 5.4

Test 2
You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 4 wing

Self-preservation variant

Type 5 SP
Type 4 SO
Type 1 SP
Type 6 SP
Type 8 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 9 SP
Type 7 SO
Type 2 SP

I recommend to take instinctual subtype stackings into consideration ;)
it's part of the theory and creates a great deal of variation in enneagram types.
In my personal opinion it tells even more about people than their enneagram type.

Weren't you sx/so? I copied few descriptions I thought could be helpful.
http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e142...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=42&MMN_position=80:80

8, Sexual/Social

This subtype of Eight manifests as the alpha male and alpha female. They demand everyone's attention, and usually get it. They can be very charismatic. The assertive energy of the Eight combines with the assertive energy of the sexual instinct. With the self-preservational instinct least developed, this subtype has a lot of extroverted energy. This type isn’t afraid to go after what they want in life. The fixation on lust and the emphasis on control combine with great intensisty. At times, it’s almost as if their energy gets ahead of them, which can cause problems. They often have a vision of the future, but they have their blind spots too. They can harness a tremendous amount of energy for change, but at the same time be unaware of the fallout they might encounter because of their sometimes excessive self-assertion.

9, Sexual/Social

This subtype of Nine may appear least like a stereotypical Nine because the outward sexual and social energies obscure some of the withdrawing and "zoning out" tendencies of the Nine. These Nines are the most connected and assertive of the subtypes of Nine, especially when it comes to relationships. There is still some internal struggle, as with the sexual/self-pres, but overall there is less of a tendency to withdraw. With the self-pres instinct last, this subtype can neglect self-preservational needs in favor of the intensity of their sexual instinct's pursuits. Individuals of this subtype could easily be mistaken for the dominant wing, because the sexual energy tends to flow in a manner similar to the energy of the wing. A Nine with a One wing would therefore appear more One-like and a Nine with Eight might be mistaken for an Eight.

The central conflict for these Nines will still be in the realm of close intimate relationships and these Nines will have many of the same issues and challenges as the sexual/self-pres Nines.

Yeah, @Falling Inward: the sx/so factor is exactly me. From what I've read of these variant subtypes, it is clear that I'm one of the more 'passive' Ennegram types, but my sx/so is making the distinction of my type difficult.

I'm starting to narrow it down to either I am a 4w5 sx/so, or a 9w1 sx/so, seeing as I'm definitely an sx/so.

I was really getting comfortable with being a 1w2 for while. I'm an idealist through and through and can be quite a perfectionist when doing things, but I am realizing that my sx/so is likely where I'm getting the 2 sensibilities because I really don't do these things for the reasons that 2s do them and I certainly don't do them the way that 2s do.

I'm seeing how 4s can be idealists to a fault. However, the sx/so angle for 9s seems to apply to me just as well. I'm assuming that this means that if I'm a 4, then 7 and 1 are my integration and disintegration modes... meanwhile if I'm a 9 then my integration and disintegration modes are 3 and 6. I suppose the answer to my type lies in looking into 7 and 1 vs. 3 and 6.

Thanks for the info!

Edit: Took the test again. Looks like I'm not a 9. And the 4sx/so description seems more accurate than the 1 sx/so description. If I had to pick based on the descriptions, the 4w5 wins over the 4w3 pretty well. So, I reckon I'm a 4w5 sx/so, and the sx/so is what has been making this so hard to see.

However...

You are most likely a type 4.
Your wings seem to be balanced.

Type 4 - 11.7
Type 1 - 10
Type 8 - 9
Type 2 - 8
Type 9 - 7.3
Type 3 - 7.3
Type 5 - 7
Type 7 - 6

Wing 4w3 - 15.4
Wing 4w5 - 15.2
Wing 1w2 - 14
Wing 1w9 - 13.7
Wing 3w4 - 13.2
Wing 2w1 - 13
Wing 5w4 - 12.9
Wing 8w9 - 12.7
Wing 9w1 - 12.3
Wing 8w7 - 12
Wing 9w8 - 11.8
Wing 2w3 - 11.7
Wing 3w2 - 11.3
Wing 7w8 - 10.5
Wing 5w6 - 8.9
Wing 7w6 - 7.9

Last edited:
Yeah, @Falling Inward: the sx/so factor is exactly me. From what I've read of these variant subtypes, it is clear that I'm one of the more 'passive' Ennegram types, but my sx/so is making the distinction of my type difficult.

I can also strongly identify with the sx/so descriptions, and yes it can mess up the typing process.

I'm starting to narrow it down to either I am a 4w5 sx/so, or a 9w1 sx/so, seeing as I'm definitely an sx/so.

I was really getting comfortable with being a 1w2 for while. I'm an idealist through and through and can be quite a perfectionist when doing things, but I am realizing that my sx/so is likely where I'm getting the 2 sensibilities because I really don't do these things for the reasons that 2s do them and I certainly don't do them the way that 2s do.

I'm seeing how 4s can be idealists to a fault. However, the sx/so angle for 9s seems to apply to me just as well. I'm assuming that this means that if I'm a 4, then 7 and 1 are my integration and disintegration modes... meanwhile if I'm a 9 then my integration and disintegration modes are 3 and 6. I suppose the answer to my type lies in looking into 7 and 1 vs. 3 and 6.

Thanks for the info!

I get the feeling of instinctive thriad (8-9-1) from you. Type 1 could fit pretty well.
I think that if you were 4 or 9 you would know it, because 4 is extremely self-aware
and ego-conscious. While 9 is extremely the opposite.

Edit: Took the test again. Looks like I'm not a 9. And the 4sx/so description seems more accurate than the 1 sx/so description. If I had to pick based on the descriptions, the 4w5 wins over the 4w3 pretty well. So, I reckon I'm a 4w5 sx/so, and the sx/so is what has been making this so hard to see.

However...

Type 4 - 11.7
Type 1 - 10
Type 8 - 9
Type 2 - 8
Type 9 - 7.3
Type 3 - 7.3
Type 5 - 7
Type 7 - 6

Tests cannot be always trusted, I got completely different results from these tests. :)
Most accurate results are propably got through self-analysis and exploring the theory.
In the end enneagram is quite fluid and variant stackings can bring traits of other types.

my scores:

eclectic energies
Type 2 - 10.3
Type 3 - 10
Type 8 - 9.3
Type 4 - 8
Type 6 - 7.7
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 7 - 6.7
Type 1 - 6

similar minds
9 - 57 I must maintain a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
3 - 50 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
1 - 46 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
8 - 42 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 - 42 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
6 - 41 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 - 39 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
4 - 32 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
5 - 32 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

I can also strongly identify with the sx/so descriptions, and yes it can mess up the typing process.

I get the feeling of instinctive thriad (8-9-1) from you. Type 1 could fit pretty well. I think that if you were 4 or 9 you would know it, because 4 is extremely self-aware and ego-conscious. While 9 is extremely the opposite.

I'm about as not self aware as it is possible to be and still be an INFJ. I'm constantly trying to figure myself out. Is that a 9 or a 1 thing?

Tests cannot be always trusted, I got completely different results from these tests. :)
Most accurate results are propably got through self-analysis and exploring the theory.
In the end enneagram is quite fluid and variant stackings can bring traits of other types.

my scores:

eclectic energies
Type 2 - 10.3
Type 3 - 10
Type 8 - 9.3
Type 4 - 8
Type 6 - 7.7
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 7 - 6.7
Type 1 - 6

similar minds
9 - 57 I must maintain a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
3 - 50 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
1 - 46 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
8 - 42 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 - 42 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
6 - 41 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 - 39 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
4 - 32 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
5 - 32 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

Yeah, I get radically different results depending on the test. However, I get pretty consistent results on any given test if I retake it, so I'm pretty sure it's not me, but the tests.

If I had to arrange these by my own preference based on the descriptions it would probably go something like this, though there would be a few ties...

9 - I must maintain a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
6 - I must be secure and safe to be happy. (Though this is part of the need for a peaceful and easygoing environment, really)
8 - I must be strong and in control to be happy.
1 - I must be perfect and good to be happy.
3 - I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 - I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
7 - I must be high and entertained to be happy.
2 - I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
5 - I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

Last edited:
typescoretype behavior motivation516 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.915 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.114 I must be perfect and good to be happy.214 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.414 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.311 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.610 I must be secure and safe to be happy.76 I must be high and entertained to be happy.85 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

Your main type is Type 5
Your variant is self pres
5.gif

spsosx.gif

interesting... not sure about this either

According to Eclectic Energies: "You are most likely a type 2 or 9. Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w3."

2w3: 12.8
9w1: 12.5
2w1: 12.5

Just took it again.
Eclectic Energies: 6w5 SO

Hasn't changed one bit.

I really know nothing about this, but apparently I'm type 9. It seemed plausible.

You are most likely a type 6 (the Loyalist) with 5 wing
Self-preservation variant

Type 6 SP

Type 4 SP

Type 1 SP
You are most likely a type 6.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 6w5.
Type 6 - 11.3
Type 1 - 9.7
Type 5 - 8.7
Type 9 - 7.3
Type 2 - 7.3
Type 4 - 7.3
Type 7 - 3.7

Wing 6w5 - 15.7
Wing 5w6 - 14.4
Wing 1w2 - 13.4
Wing 1w9 - 13.4
Wing 6w7 - 13.2
Wing 5w4 - 12.4
Wing 9w1 - 12.2
Wing 2w1 - 12.2
Wing 4w5 - 11.7
Wing 7w6 - 9.4
Wing 9w8 - 8.7
Wing 2w3 - 8.7
Wing 4w3 - 8.7
Wing 7w8 - 5.1
Your Dominant Personality Type is:

The Artist

The sensitive, withdrawn type, who can appear initially thoughtful, but is often mistaken as apathetic or lazy.
Type....9? 4? 5? WHA?
Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 1

Ones need to be right, beyond reproach. An inner critic continually checks for possible faults. They continually try to do what is right, and likewise expect others to do the same. They become cranky when either they or others fail to measure up. One's greatest fear is that they might be condemned for failure to adhere to their principles or ideals, whether lofty or trivial. Along with this urge comes a vigilance and an attention to detail.
You can get a full decription of the 'type one' here.

More enneagram resources.
Type:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
85% 83% 43% 70% 75% 68% 45% 60% 73%
Type 1? Interesting. >_>;
type score type behavior motivation
5 19 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
4 18 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
1 16 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
6 15 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
interesting. I admit all these four are important to my emotional stability and happiness.

Last edited:
You are most likely a type 6 (the Loyalist) with 5 wing

Social variant:
Type 6 SO
Type 4 SO
Type 9 SO
Type 5 SP
Type 2 SP
Type 1 SP
Type 7 SO
Type 3 SX
Type 8 SO

I got this on SimilarMinds too.

I'm still wondering about this. I thought i knew mine, but i'm at a loss now.
Anyone good at detecting this or figuring this out? Any ideas?
I've tested 4 most often (3 times i think) with 4w5 twice and 4w3 once. also tested as a 5w4 once, and a 2 once.
and i'm not sure about my variants (sx/so/sp)

Most likely type 1 but my type 3 is only behind it by .3. Type 1w2 or 3w2

I got 5w6 on both of them this time... interesting, as I usually get a 4 wing rather than a 6 wing. I have gotten balanced five two or three times before, and I think that is most accurate.

Your main type is Type 5. Your variant is social (so/sp/sx) (Similar Minds)
You are most likely a type 1 (the Reformer) with 2 wing (Eclecticenergies)

Last edited:
You are most likely a type 5.
Your wings seem to be balanced.

Type 5 - 10.3
Type 1 - 8
Type 6 - 6.3
Type 4 - 6

Wing 5w6 - 13.5
Wing 5w4 - 13.3
Wing 6w5 - 11.5
Wing 4w5 - 11.2
Wing 1w9 - 10.4
Wing 1w2 - 8
Wing 6w7 - 7.3
Wing 4w3 - 6.5

Great. What do I do with it?

You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w8.

Type 9 - 11
Type 8 - 9
Type 7 - 8
Type 2 - 7.7
Type 4 - 5.3
Type 1 - 2

Wing 9w8 - 15.5
Wing 8w9 - 14.5
Wing 8w7 - 13
Wing 7w8 - 12.5
Wing 9w1 - 12
Wing 2w3 - 9.7
Wing 2w1 - 8.7
Wing 7w6 - 8.5
Wing 1w9 - 7.5
Wing 4w3 - 7.3
Wing 1w2 - 5.9
Wing 4w5 - 5.7

Oooooooooh~~~ wait... "calmness" being strongest and "aggression" being second? Isn't that.... contradicting? lol?