Type 2 SP

Type 4 SX

Type 6 SP

Type 3 SP

Type 9 SX

Type 5 SO

Type 7 SO

Type 8 SX

A few months ago it was 4w5. Who knows...

This test seems to be broken. Reading as many descriptions as possible is the only way to be sure.

Type 8 is assertive, confident, and kind of aggressive -- maybe not physically, but they come on strong sometimes. They're a "boss" type, direct and energetic.
Type 9 is kind of totally different. They're listeners, seek peace with themselves and others, and tend to adjust to others. They're most scatterbrained and more passive.

Type 9 would probably support your dominant type 8 through a drive to create peaceful situations, and you probably want to be solid, a force of wisdom and protection for others.

Good descriptions !

I'm 9w8 and it's so contradictory that it really rips me apart sometimes. I'm easygoing,
amiable and adaptable as any 9 but there is this raw aggressive force under the
peaceful and calm exterior. My 8 side is insensitive and fearless, it gives me determination
and assertiveness. However it's rarely fully reached, when it's forced to come out I
suprise even myself. If I'm strongly irritated all sudden there is just pure anger and
I feel like I'm made of iron.

The 9 :
This is my whimsical, social, people loving and goofy self. I have need to make
people laugh and have them to enjoy. I love people and I get so much satisfaction
just from spending time with them. I like to make people feel easy and be just their
truest selves. It's like little inner ego deconstructor. I want that everyone and everything
is in harmony. I don't like distortion in my life especially in my emotional life.

9 is part of the withdrawn tribe in enneagram and it occures as a need to sometimes
spend time alone and reflect things. I like to think everything from every angle and
take everyones point of view into consideration. It's easy for me to disconnect
myself from everything, it's the temptation that I struggle to fight against, but it also
brings upside to my personality. It's propably a source of my creativity. While I get
detached sometimes from everyday worries and problems it leaves my mind free to reflect
and think analytically about life and universe.

The scattered part you mentioned is sad but true. My ego isn't as solid as I would want
it to be. I think finding MBTI and Enneagram improved the quality of my life because it's
been easier to figure my self out, build and tie together my scattered perception of
me. My ego isn't anymore as fragile as it used to be. It's still very flexible and often I
unconsciously merge with others, especially with people close to me. I bend to support
others. I have to take care that people don't take advantage of my adaptable nature.

The 8 :
Is practically opposite of 9, it brings extroverted streak to my personality and need to influence.
This is the rough and harsh iron core that at times drops me to the ground of earth
from my 9 cloud castles. It often breakes the harmony I've been building and it's the
source of confidence and assertive energy, It's realistic and insensitive side of me
that takes care that I'm not taken advantage and anyone has no control over me unless
I've qualified him/her worth of following. It gives sense of determination and direction.
It's interesting that two so different trait of personality can be linked strongly together.

Last edited:
Good descriptions !

I'm 9w8 and it's so contradictory that it really rips me apart sometimes. I'm easygoing,
amiable and adaptable as any 9 but there is this raw aggressive force under the
peaceful and calm exterior. My 8 side is insensitive and fearless, it gives me determination
and assertiveness. However it's rarely fully reached, when it's forced to come out I
suprise even myself. If I'm strongly irritated all sudden there is just pure anger and
I feel like I'm made of iron.

The 9 :
This is my whimsical, social, people loving and goofy self. I have need to make
people laugh and have them to enjoy. I love people and I get so much satisfaction
just from spending time with them. I like to make people feel easy and be just their
truest selves. It's like little inner ego deconstructor. I want that everyone and everything
is in harmony. I don't like distortion in my life especially in my emotional life.

9 is part of the withdrawn tribe in enneagram and it occures as a need to sometimes
spend time alone and reflect things. I like to think everything from every angle and
take everyones point of view into consideration. It's easy for me to disconnect
myself from everything, it's the temptation that I struggle to fight against, but it also
brings upside to my personality. It's propably a source of my creativity. While I get
detached sometimes from everyday worries and problems it leaves my mind free to reflect
and think analytically about life and universe.

The scattered part you mentioned is sad but true. My ego isn't as solid as I would want
it to be. I think finding MBTI and Enneagram improved the quality of my life because it's
been easier to figure my self out, build and tie together my scattered perception of
me. My ego isn't anymore as fragile as it used to be. It's still very flexible and often I
unconsciously merge with others, especially with people close to me. I bend to support
others. I have to take care that people don't take advantage of my adaptable nature.

The 8 :
Is practically opposite of 9, it brings extroverted streak to my personality and need to influence.
This is the rough and harsh iron core that at times drops me to the ground of earth
from my 9 cloud castles. It often breakes the harmony I've been building and it's the
source of confidence and assertive energy, It's realistic and insensitive side of me
that takes care that I'm not taken advantage and anyone has no control over me unless
I've qualified him/her worth of following. It gives sense of determination and direction.
It's interesting that two so different trait of personality can be linked strongly together.

The way you put this makes me wonder if I'm a 9w8... hmm.

I try not to live in that iron core that comes flying out, and I love harmony... but then again, I'm willing to battle anyone who messes with the harmony, and while I don't like to mess with harmony I have no problem with it when need be. I also try really hard to be kind when someone hits my iron core.

My chiropractor is very big into Enneagram, and he insists I'm "one of those easy going 8s" as opposed to one of the "pushy 8s", but none the less an 8. It was kinda funny when he started asking me questions to determine my type because I think he thought I was something else at first... because I'd been seeing him for over 5 years at that point.

He first asked, "When something unexpectedly upsets you, are you more prone to anxiety, withdrawing, or anger?"
(I think he was trying to establish head, heart, or gut triads)
I said, "Absolutely anger."
(He was very surprised by this. I thought his eyes were going to bug out)
"Really!?"
"You have no idea."
(He blinked a moment and actually looked kinda scared. I think I kinda intimidated him because I was able to hide this part of myself or something and he's a good people reader... and now he's stuck in a small room with a werewolf or something)
"Well then, that rules out a lot. Okay, you're at a job and your boss gives you and objective and very specific instructions on how to achieve the objective, but you know they will not work out the way he wants. Do you follow the instructions or come up with a way to achieve the objective?"
(I'm guessing he was trying to rule out 1 or 8)
"Achieve the objective by any means necessary, so long as it is not immoral or illegal."
(More shock)
"Are you more of a follow procedure or a my way or the highway guy?"
"My way or the highway"
"Really!?"
(This surprised him, and it always seems to surprise people when they see this part of me for the first time. I guess it's because my way includes being nice to people and doing the right thing.)
"I'll be nice about it and take other people's needs into consideration, but in the end it's my way or the highway."
He said, "Wow, you're an 8. I never would have guessed that."
I said, "So what's that mean?"
...and I got a pretty fairly accurate description of myself, but one that was far too aggressive and inconsiderate. That's when he started saying that some 8's are much more easy going and hard to spot. I guess that's the 8w9s.

That makes sense to me. My sister is an 8, although she even tested pretty high on 4 once. She can be aggressive and pushy, but a lot of times it appears more as passion and drive. To most people, she's pretty easy-going, though.

That makes sense to me. My sister is an 8, although she even tested pretty high on 4 once. She can be aggressive and pushy, but a lot of times it appears more as passion and drive. To most people, she's pretty easy-going, though.

Yup, that sounds very much like me. I have a lot of passion and drive. I've also tested very high on 4 and 1, as well as 2 and 8. Strangely, I never seem to test very high on 9.

I thought I found the missing link when I tested 4w5 because 4 and 5 connect to 8, 1, and 2. But, I really don't care if I'm the unique one. I'm just myself and if anyone else wants to be like me, then that's awesome, and if who I am lines up with other people, that's even more awesome. Also, after reading the description of 1's, I'm not too sure I have much of that. So that leaves a connection between 8, 5, and 2 which actually makes a lot of sense in my case. When I stress, I withdraw into a 5 like state, and when I am healthy and growing I'm a lot like a 2. That's very 8 from what I've read. If the 9 wing is a factor, then I'd assume that means when I stress I lean a little more toward 6 when I 5, and a little more toward 3 when I 2. I can see that as well.

The only things about 4 that really hit me were the individual streak and the sense that something is missing. However, I know exactly what is missing, my soul mate. I missed her my entire life before I met her, knew what she looked like, sounded like, felt like, etc. And now that she's gone I miss her even more. From what I've read of 4s, they have a sense that a lot of things are missing and tend to be jealous of people who have things that they don't. I could care less if someone has something I don't. I want my own, not theirs. So, meh, I guess I am an 8, until someone can talk me out of it... I'm still not sold on Enneagram being especially viable.

Last edited:
I like your link, Gloomy.

I can totally see the dual nature of 8w9 when reading these. Bold is very me, red is not.

It kinda looks like I was a 9w8 as a kid and have turned into an 8w9.

The Asserter (the Eight)

Asserters are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.

How to Get Along with Me

• Stand up for yourself... and me.
  • Be confident, strong, and direct.
  • Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
  • Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
  • Give me space to be alone...and do things my own way
  • Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
  • I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
  • When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am. (I'm not too bad about this... I don't think, but when people accept me for who I am, that goes a long way with me)
What I Like About Being a Eight

• being independent and self-reliant
  • being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
  • beingcourageous, straightforward, and honest
  • getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
  • supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
  • upholding just causes
What's Hard About Being a Eight

• overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't intend to (or offending them when I didn't mean to)
  • being restless and impatient with others' incompetence
  • sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it
  • never forgetting injuries or injustices (It takes a lot to get me to this point, but once someone does, I have a lot of trouble forgiving until someone makes it clear they are sorry for the offense)
  • putting too much pressure on myself
  • getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when things don't go right
Eights as Children Often

• are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
  • are sometimes loners
  • seize control so they won't be controlled (I just refused to be controlled)
  • figure out others' weaknesses
  • attack verbally or physically when provoked
  • take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
Eights as Parents (I am very much these things with my close friends)

• are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
  • are sometimes overprotective
  • can be demanding, controlling, and rigid
The Peacemaker (the Nine)

Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.

How to Get Along with Me

• If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure.
  • I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
  • Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
  • Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally.
  • Ask me questions to help me get clear.
  • Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
  • Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
  • I like a good discussion but not a confrontation. (only if you come at me in an adversarial manner)
  • Let me know you like what I've done or said.
  • Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.
What I Like About Being a Nine

• being nonjudgmental and accepting
  • caring for and being concerned about others
  • being able to relax and have a good time
  • knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
  • my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
  • my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
  • being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being a Nine

• being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
  • being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
  • being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
  • being confused about what I really want
  • caring too much about what others will think of me
  • not being listened to or taken seriously
Nines as Children Often

• feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
  • tune out a lot, especially when others argue
  • are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves
Nines as Parents (Again, I do this with my friends)

• are supportive, kind, and warm
  • are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective

Last edited:
The only things about 4 that really hit me were the individual streak and the sense that something is missing. However, I know exactly what is missing, my soul mate. I missed her my entire life before I met her, knew what she looked like, sounded like, felt like, etc. And now that she's gone I miss her even more. From what I've read of 4s, they have a sense that a lot of things are missing and tend to be jealous of people who have things that they don't. I could care less if someone has something I don't. I want my own, not theirs. So, meh, I guess I am an 8, until someone can talk me out of it... I'm still not sold on Enneagram being especially viable.

Oh, you make 4's sound so bad! I'll have you know, I'm a pretty clear 4 myself :D
But, that said, I do not see you as being a 4 -- you seem too sure of yourself. I would consider either 8 or 9 to be good options, although I suppose I'd see you more as a 9 with an 8 wing, rather than the other way around. Although, the connection you made with 8, 5, and 2 seemed clear enough, so I could definitely see you as dominate 8 too.
And no, I don't think Enneagram is especially viable. It's interesting and seems to describe people well enough, but I think it's missing a lot of things too.

Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 50%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 42%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 3 Image Focus || 10%
Type 8 Aggressiveness || 10%

type score type behavior motivation
4 22 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
2 19 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
5 18 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
1 12 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
9 11 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
6 10 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
7 7 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
3 2 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
8 2 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant is self pres

Is this an INFJ correlated result by any chance?

Last edited:
Your main type is Type 4
Your variant is self pres

I think so. In any case, there are a few results that are more "typical" for INFJs, like 4, 5, etc.
We don't get a whole lot of 7s or 3s, I've noticed.

Type

From my observations of many statistics, it is not too uncommon for INFJs to also be types as enneagram type 4s- hence there is some correlation. However, there is correlation but not necessarily causation. The enneagram and the MBTI operate on rather disparate premises, at least from what I have read, and thus they might not be able to truly be "mapped onto" one another. That being said, one's enneagram type, I believe, can have an effect on the manner in which one's MBTI type or cognitive function hierarchy manifests itself. For example type 4w5,5w4,5w6,and 6w5 INFJs may have a penchant to engage in activities that stimulate and develop Ti more than other enneagram types

Last edited:
I'm such a 9, it's not even funny. I think I'd always been a 9, but I was feeling 6-ish/descended to 6 when I went through some really tough times.

I think so. In any case, there are a few results that are more "typical" for INFJs, like 4, 5, etc.
We don't get a whole lot of 7s or 3s, I've noticed.

This is data compiled by someone on the internet, so I have no idea how reliable it is, but it seems to line up with everything else I've read on the correlations between types.

View attachment 3089

Oh, you make 4's sound so bad! I'll have you know, I'm a pretty clear 4 myself :D
But, that said, I do not see you as being a 4 -- you seem too sure of yourself. I would consider either 8 or 9 to be good options, although I suppose I'd see you more as a 9 with an 8 wing, rather than the other way around. Although, the connection you made with 8, 5, and 2 seemed clear enough, so I could definitely see you as dominate 8 too.
And no, I don't think Enneagram is especially viable. It's interesting and seems to describe people well enough, but I think it's missing a lot of things too.

Don't get me wrong, 4 seems like the next most likely description of me after 8 (if you factor in the 9 wing), from the way I understand the descriptions. The correlation between 4 with 1 and 2 is also a very viable description of me (factoring in the 5 wing). I can really see it going either way, but am currently leaning toward 8.

I'm pretty sure I'm not a 9 though. While I'm an easy going guy, I don't have all of the 9-isms. I am almost always the one to stand up and say something when no one else will. For instance, I'm the guy who tells strangers to shut up in movie theaters. I'm much more likely to be the one who gets in trouble for speaking their mind because I'm a straight shooter, always have been. I'm not implying that 4s and 9s are weak, just that the descriptions make them seem rather passive. While I am a big proponent of peace and harmony, I'm not the one to bend when it is threatened. I kinda used to be when I was a kid though, like I was more concerned with keeping the peace when I was younger and now I'm less inclined to worry about disturbing the peace.

I'm under the impression that Enneagram is based on our inherent fears and how we deal with them and defend ourselves from them, so it's possible that once I overcame whatever childhood fears I had that it shifted my personality into a different focus. Maybe I was a 9w8 as a kid and became an 8w9 due to life circumstances and growth?

Also, I've never been able to find a good source for this social, sexual, survival stuff. Any links, @gloomy-optimist: ?

Edit: Okay, this is definitely not me... (The Type 8 loop from the site Gloomy linked to)

8.gif

As best as I can see from these diagrams, I think I might be a type 4 or a 2. The diagrams for 4, 1, and 2 are definitely the most apt. 4s go to 1 or 2 depending on stress or growth. It's a real toss up. I don't need everyone to love me, but I am certainly motivated by love and the need to be loved. Ah hell, I probably am a 4. I'm constantly flip flopping on who and what I am. Blah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think instead of going through all the treads off all the types to determine what suits you and what not, a better way to find your type would be to just focus on that main "fear" of the different types. Since the whole personality is build around the fear, it is the fear itself that must give you a big "aha"!

For me the fear of a 4 clicked in such a strong way! I feel like all my life issues are build around that fear, that major issue of not feeling connected, of missing something. It is the mother of all my fears and problems

so what of the 9 "fears" does resonate the most with you?

any thoughts on 4w3 vs 4w5?

Edit: Okay, this is definitely not me... (The Type 8 loop from the site Gloomy linked to)

8.gif

As best as I can see from these diagrams, I think I might be a type 4 or a 2. The diagrams for 4, 1, and 2 are definitely the most apt. 4s go to 1 or 2 depending on stress or growth. It's a real toss up. I don't need everyone to love me, but I am certainly motivated by love and the need to be loved. Ah hell, I probably am a 4. I'm constantly flip flopping on who and what I am. Blah.

You might be a 4w3, if you think you're a 4, then. They can appear firey and passionate. However, make sure the basic fears of the 4 resonates with you -- enneagram is essentially based on the fundamental fears of the individual, so that's the most important thing.

any thoughts on 4w3 vs 4w5?

Well, 4w3 will be more about appearances -- it takes the innate need of the 4 to be something desirable and special in order to not be rejected, and adds the 3's need to perform and get praise for their work; thus, put those together, and what do you have? Someone who overachieves a lot, but wants to be expressive and genuine and passionate.

With 4 wing 5, you see a type four that prefers seeking knowledge (characteristic of type 5 wing). These people tend to be more far-out; they are less in touch with the "real world" and can appear very weird to others. They can be very original, though, and often have lots of good insights.

I switch between wings, depending on who I'm with or what I'm doing. Normally I'm 4w3, but when I'm alone for long enough I'm 4w5.

Reactions: rawr
The way you put this makes me wonder if I'm a 9w8... hmm.

I try not to live in that iron core that comes flying out, and I love harmony... but then again, I'm willing to battle anyone who messes with the harmony, and while I don't like to mess with harmony I have no problem with it when need be. I also try really hard to be kind when someone hits my iron core.

I recommend to take instinctual subtype stackings into consideration ;)
it's part of the theory and creates a great deal of variation in enneagram types.
In my personal opinion it tells even more about people than their enneagram type.

Weren't you sx/so? I copied few descriptions I thought could be helpful.
http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e142...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=42&MMN_position=80:80

8, Sexual/Social

This subtype of Eight manifests as the alpha male and alpha female. They demand everyone's attention, and usually get it. They can be very charismatic. The assertive energy of the Eight combines with the assertive energy of the sexual instinct. With the self-preservational instinct least developed, this subtype has a lot of extroverted energy. This type isn

So I've been doing quite a bit of reading up on the enneagram, and although I am rather uncomfortable to admit this, I am such a 3w4, it isn't even funny.

The Three with a Four-Wing

The traits of the Three and those of a Four-wing produce a complex subtype whose traits often conflict with each other. The Three is essentially an "interpersonal" type, whereas the Four withdraws from contact with others. To the degree that the Four-wing is operative, some persons of this subtype seems more like Fours than Threes: they can be quiet, rather private, subdued in demeanor, and have artistic interests and aesthetic sensibilities. Noteworthy examples of the Three with a Four-wing include Jimmy Carter, Gary Hart, Bryant Gumbel, Chris Wallace, Sting, Mick Jagger, Sylvester Stallone, Henry Winkler, Michael Tilson Thomas, Dick Cavett, Truman Capote, Andy Warhol, Somerset Maugham, and Iago.

Healthy Threes with a Four-wing have some amount of intution which they can direct both toward themselves and others. Beacause some self-awareness is also part of the picture, people of this subtype have more potential for gaining self-knowledge and developing their emotional lives than Threes with a Two-wing. They may have artistic sensibilities, although these will more likely be in service of their personalities than in creativity for its own sake. People of this subtype are self-assured and outstanding in some way, and yet also introspective and sensitive.

Since Three is the basic type, however, average Threes with a Four-wing will still be competitive with others and interested in success and prestige, although in more subtle ways than the other subtype. Their imaginations will play a more active role and their feelings, such as they are, will likely be focused on aesthetic objects rather than persons. Since threes with a Four-wing are usually less attractive physically than those with a Two-wing, intelligence will typically be emphasized in their self-iomages and social dealings. People ofthis subtype tend to be more pretentious than the other subtype, putting great stock in their ideas and demanding that others do likewise. The are also more aloof and conscious of how others treat them. Narcissitic feelings of superiority and arrogance mingle with the Four's feelings of exemption and self-indulgence. They can be subtle show-offs, but show-offs nonetheless.

Unhealthy threes of this subtype alternate between the narcissism of the Three and the self-doubt of the Four. Since Three is basic, narcissim and grandiose fantasies are the rule. When they are disappointed, persons of this subtype react with the Four's depression and self-contempt, although their periods of self-accusation will be relatively brief. (People of this subtype may be misidentified as manic-depressives since their moods may change rapidly, an element which Threes with Four-wings have in common with the manic-depressive disorder. However, the underlying problem here is not anxiety but narcissim and the lack of fulfillment of their grandiose expectations.) It is possible that people of this subtype will also be self-destructive and suicidal if constantly frustrated by reality.

three with a four wing

general description

Average 3/4 wants to be admired for unique presentation, not mass-marketed stereotypes. Unlike the 3/2s, who want everybody to admire them, 3/4s are more interested in securing the attention of a select following. The introspection of the four-wing makes them less comfortable than 3/2 in social situations, although the powerful threeish social grace usually hides it. Because threeish vanity is stronger than fourish emotionality, they usually manage to stay cool in times of stress, unlike the more emotionally volatile 4/3s.

balanced and transcendent states

Balanced 3/4 is gentle, compassionate, and smoothly effective. When three integrates to six and four integrates to one, a new sense of social responsibility combines with the wisdom that comes from emotional equanimity. Healthy 3/4s are effective at accomplishing real-world goals and intuitive enough to be good advisers. They make excellent business mentors or career counselors. They might be good at rescuing a failing company, or seeing that what is really needed is to break it up and sell the parts.

Extremely advanced 3/4 combines quiet self-assurance with deep emotional insight into other people's experiences. They may appear at the tops of large organizations devoted to improving life for everyone on the planet, or they may work quietly behind the scenes, spreading a sense of confidence and optimism among the members of their team. Wherever they go they leave behind a feeling of deep connection and belonging. They are subtle teachers who set an example of compassionate action.

unbalanced and unhealthy states

Unbalanced 3/4 hides loss of self-worth behind a veneer of artificial coolness. If the success-orientation of the three becomes too compulsive, and the fourish introspection gets out of hand, 3/4s lose their genuineness. They become less socially adept, and somewhat manipulative, as their fourish self-dislike leads to a twoish desire to reinforce self-image by "helping" others. The self-deceptive pride that results is hidden behind emotional deadening as three pulls in the worst of nine. Such people can be difficult to like, because of the way they constantly remind themselves and others of their own accomplishments.

In the worst case, 3/4 is capable of atrocities, just like 3/2, except that because of the greater self-examination of the four-wing, such crimes are more likely to be isolated cases. 3/4 can be rather self-destructive as all the normal rules of social conduct are abandoned in an attempt to generate attention of any kind from others. In the deepest psychosis, mass-murder-suicides are possible. Everyone else gets to be famous, but not me. But watch! I'll get my fifteen minutes, when they see what I have done. Just wait. I'll show them.

physical appearance

3/4s are interested in appearing attractive and sexy, because they are threes, but the four-wing makes them also want to be unique. Their overall appearance usually includes elements that set them apart from the crowd. 3/4s usually want to set the next fashion, rather than following the current one. Fourish sensitivity to aesthetics and form gives them a subtlety and flair that 3/2s usually seem to lack. Like 4/3s, they want to inject a bit of drama into their presentation.

callings

Some 3/4s find work that shows them to the world in a unique but culturally acceptable way. Leading-edge pop singers, actors, politicians, and talk-show hosts. Others succeed by mastering the corporate world, becoming CEOs, entrepeneurs, fashion consultants. They might be in retail sales, insurance, real estate, or commodities. There are 3/4 computer technicians, auto mechanics, novelists, and artists. Of course, 3/4s can also be found doing many other kinds of work.

I'm 5w6 apparently. I've only taken one test. I don't fully understand these things, I just came across it the other day.

4w5 or 5w4 (it seems to vary from time to time)