Name Analysis | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Name Analysis

• Your name of Slut creates a very expressive, versatile, and spontaneous nature.
  • You are happiest when you are associating with people and participating in activities with others.
  • Your name gives you a desire to sing, dance, and have a good time.
  • This name makes you very idealistic, emotional, and temperamental, liking to do things on the spur-of-the-moment and disliking being repressed or held down to monotonous detail.
  • While the name Slut creates the urge to be generous and happy, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity that is a challenge to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and nervous system.

LMAO

Seems pretty accurate, but it makes me out to be alot harsher then I actually am.

• Your first name of Pieter creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
  • You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
  • Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid.
  • Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
  • The name Pieter creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.

Your First Name of: Shai

Below is just a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis and assessment of your full name, see our Name Report service for further details. Remember to give us your review below. Thank you!

Your first name of Shai creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. - Accurate.

You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. - Accurate.

Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid. - Accurate.

Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner. - Accurate.

The name Shai creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. - Accurate.

100% Accurate. It seems the names we make for ourselves are more accurate than the ones we're given...
Although the real meaning of my full name is "Richard Leslie Whereat - Powerful Leader, Grey Fortress, Son of War".

• Your first name of Jordan has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind.
  • As you are particularly clever along business lines, and have mathematical ability and a keen appreciation of material values, you are inclined towards the business world. (wrong, math is my worst subject)
  • You would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability and a poised manner able to take charge and see that procedures are followed.
  • You appreciate the finer things of life and look for quality in your material possessions.
  • Your sensitivity and rather reserved manner make it very difficult for people really to know you. (kind of)
  • Although the name Jordan creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and reproductive organs. (just what I want to hear....)

Here's one for my real first name:

• As Kristen you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.
  • Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
  • As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
  • Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
  • You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
  • You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.
  • Although the name Kristen creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension.
And my nickname:

• Your name of Kris gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.
  • You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.
  • This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.
  • You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.
  • You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.
  • You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
  • Although the name Kris creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.

I included my birth name and my nickname.

• The name of Carolyn gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
  • Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
  • There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
  • It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
  • You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
  • You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
  • Although the name Carolyn creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

• Your first name of Carly has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature.
  • While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing circumstances.
  • Though the name Carly creates the urge to be creative and original, we call attention to the challenge of controlling temper as a result of a highly intense, dissatisfied, and restless quality.

Last edited:
  • The name of Adela has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
  • You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.
  • When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished.
  • Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.
  • The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind.
  • A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.
  • Although the name Adela creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and solar plexus.

• Your name of Gabriel has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
  • However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
  • People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
  • You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
  • Although the name Gabriel creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

• Your name of Gabriel has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
  • However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
  • People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
  • You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
  • Although the name Gabriel creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

Uh, Gabriel is an awesome name. Arch angel Gabriel :p

And it's the exact same description I got for my name

Last edited:
  • Your name of Laurie gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.
    Pfft. Spontanious? Me?
  • You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.
  • This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.
    Unless the entertainment field involved me not being in front of people, then.... ^^"
  • You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.
    I have a slow, cold temper ^^"
  • You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.
    I don't like arguments, but debates can be fun as long as they aren't too serious.
  • You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
Not exactly, I just choose not to save as much money as others :) I like lots of things.

• Although the name Laurie creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.
Overall, it's pretty 50/50 for me... some's right and some really isn't XD

• Your first name of Gwen has created contrasting qualities in your nature.
  • You desire change and varied experiences and you are capable in many areas, but you do not excel because of your scattering, impulsive desires.
  • With supportive influence from other names you may use, you could be creative or artistic in a practical way, but basically this name is a plodding influence, though you have a desire for greater expression.
  • Although you desire to avoid monotony, you seem to be attuned to system, order, and attention to detail.
  • You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient as long as there is a challenge holding your interest, such as in the field of computers with its technical challenge.
  • Although the name Gwen creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and elimination system.
Omg mine is so right on, wtf wtf wtf? how the fuck do they know that?! :m130::m162::m068:

• Your name of Jukka has created the desire to focus on the details of your immediate interests to the extent that others consider you to be fussy.
  • You are attracted to, and could excel in, the mechanical or technical fields, such as computers.
  • Instead of establishing the system and order you would like, you are over-particular in some things that matter to you personally but lax and indulgent in other ways.
  • You place great importance on whatever you happen to be interested in, and can be quite thorough and detailed in what you are doing, but find it difficult to be consistent.
  • Although the name Jukka creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination and nervous system.
It's somewhat right. I don't think I'm too fussy though.

Last edited:
This is what my first name *would* have been, but my father made fun of it so Mom changed it at the last minute:

# Your name of xxxx makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others.

# You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry.

# Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines.

# You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones.

# Although the name xxxx creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

# This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

This is what my name is:

* Your first name of xxxx gives you the desire for responsibility and takes you into practical pursuits.

* You would excel in work of a technical nature where concentration and attention to detail are important.

* Whatever you undertake, you have the patience and determination to do well.

* You feel a sense of security in positions of responsibility where progress is made through systematic, step-by-step procedures.

* However, you lack vision and you could become too involved in technical details, system, and routine.

* You do not readily adjust to changes in your routine.

* Although the name xxxx creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.

So, the name I would've had makes far more sense. The name I have barely matches who I am at all.

Last edited:
I tried two versions of my name and there were variations within the results.

The correct spelling: . . . . .
  • The name ______ gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.
  • You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.
  • Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.
  • You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.
  • Although the name creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus.
Alternate spelling: . . .
  • Your name of _______ makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others.
  • You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry.
  • Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines.
  • You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones.
  • Although the name creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

Last edited:
this is funny

my real name means that I'm well organized, responsible and practical but that I also lack vision. Pretty much the way that I actually am in daily life.

and the name I gave myself and that I always use in more deeper and spiritual contexts means :
The name of Morgan has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.

it couldn't be more right!

meh here goes

• The name of Phil makes you very idealistic, sensitive, and inspirational.
  • If these qualities are not understood and properly directed through music, art, or other creative expression, you could become jealous and possessive of those close to you.
  • Your feelings are so strong that you are inclined to build your life around certain individuals and become wrapped up in personal love rather than seeking into the deeper truths of life; thus you could suffer losses in your affections and shattered ideals.
  • You are generous and people are drawn to you because of your friendly and sympathetic nature.
  • Although the name Phil creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and happiness, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system.

http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/SalesPageTester.cfm
  • The name of ???? has given you the desire for creative, artistic or musical expression in an original way.
  • You strive to be different and have the self-confidence to implement your ideas because you have the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite obstacles.
  • Although you meet new people easily, it is not easy for you to maintain a relaxed, harmonious relationship.
  • Although the name ???? creates the urge to be versatile and ambitious, we stress that it causes blunt expression that alienates others.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your Dad sounds like an ass arbygil, no offense

My name was going to be Isaac, but mum made fun of it, saying that boys would call me Issy, and issy is a step away from sissy.

Your Dad sounds like an ass arbygil, no offense

Lol - none taken. He kinda was, actually.

ETA: Which was kinda ironic, too, since he had the same name as a Blake's 7 character. He had *no* room to talk. :p

Last edited: