Name Analysis | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Name Analysis

• Your first name of ??? has given you a studious nature, and the ability to concentrate on whatever you are doing. (yes)
  • You could excel in mathematics or in positions where persistence, independence, and individuality are required. (hahahaha no.)
  • In personal associations, a lack of finesse in verbal expression often creates misunderstandings with others, especially with those close to you, because you find it difficult and embarrassing to express depth of feeling when situations arise requiring diplomacy, understanding, and affection.(rofl no. I love language)

• Although the name ??? creates the urge to be original and self-reliant, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. (what?)
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head. (I don't understand this haha.)
---------------------------------------------

* As Jade you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

* You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. (Hmm.)

* You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. (Yes!)

* This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding. (^-^)

* Although the name Jade creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. (Ewww procrastination! Anything but that!)

:m201:
Clearly they failed! ;p

* Your name of Batman gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.

* This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature.

* It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment.

* You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today.

* Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

* The name Batman creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes a interfering, bossy quality.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.

Wow... Batman is more of a pansy than I thought.

Matthew

• Your name of Matthew has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
  • However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
  • People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
  • You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
  • Although the name Matthew creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

Your name of Alex gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
Although the name Alex creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

---

Well, this sounds in line with what the INFJ profiles say about me. I'm starting to wonder if INFJs aren't just naturally drawn to all these personality tests and aren't the ones creating them as well.

* Your name of Christian gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

* Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

* You enjoy being with people in a social environment.

* Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

* Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

* This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

* Although the name Christian creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Hmmm, I must admit that I was cynical of the idea of the test at first. I thought they would just make really generic assumptions; but my results were surprisingly accurate.

• The name of Micah gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. (True, although I can switch from serious to playful easily at times.)
  • You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. (True)
  • This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
  • When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
  • Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. (Yeah it's often hard for me to find the right words.)
  • You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing. (Yep, I'm a typical INFJ here.)

• While the name Micah creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, (true) we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody*. (Be afraid, be very afraid :lol:).
    *emphasis added - Nemo

• This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head. (True, I have mild asthma).
And now Nemo!

• Your name of Nemo gives you the ability to understand people and to merge conflicting viewpoints to create harmony in association.
  • You dislike facing issues or witnessing hurt feelings.
  • You make friends easily but must guard against becoming involved in the affairs of others or being too easily led.
  • You could do well working with the public giving advice, where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people, but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions.
  • The name Nemo creates the urge to understand others, but we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.
Hmmm, I agree with some of that.

-As ?????? you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.

-All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.

-Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.

-You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.

-The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.

-Although the name ?????? creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

-This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Kind of freaky how accurate it is. I would only debate that I'm not always serious (about 50-50), I'm far too emotional to be stable all the time, and I don't know about business judgement - no experience to compare it to really.
  • The name of <ME!> has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
  • You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
  • Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.
  • You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
  • People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
  • Although the name <ME!> creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.
Milon isn't too far off either. And I would contend that I've never had to do without even though I'm generous. :p
  • Your name of Milon has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
  • However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
  • People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
  • You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
  • Although the name Milon creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

[SIZE=+1]We're sorry...[/SIZE]
You have entered invalid characters in the First Name field. No numbers, special or foreign characters are allowed (and no spaces.)

I am offended that I cannot use my name "Gábor" because they don't support my name's character. Wow. But I checked it without the "á" anyways.

• The name of Gabor gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
  • Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
  • There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
  • It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
  • You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
  • Although the name Gabor creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.
For some reason all of it is true except for the finding pleasure in literature part. Which is somewhat interesting...

I'm using my diminuitive because it makes more sense and it means more to me than my actual name....

* Your name of Robbie gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.

* You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful.

* You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you.

* Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone's feelings.

* Although the name Robbie creates the urge to work in harmony with others, we point out that it causes a superior, interfering expression.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.

I only regret that I have one name to give.

Well...I guess it depends if you like nicknames. But if it's any consolation, I don't see you as a "Barney"! LOL!

arbys.jpg

ROFL!!

Okay, okay...gotcha. T_T

You win!

No, our moms won.

Our moms won.

Funniest thread derail on the forum thus far.

• The name of Andrea gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
  • Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
  • There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
  • It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
  • You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
  • You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
  • Although the name Andrea creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Ha I'm so going to start calling you Arby now, SH. hehehehe.

This stupid test is broken. This isn't me at all.

• Your first name of Gross Name I hate has created contrasting qualities in your nature.
  • You desire change and varied experiences and you are capable in many areas, but you do not excel because of your scattering, impulsive desires.
  • With supportive influence from other names you may use, you could be creative or artistic in a practical way, but basically this name is a plodding influence, though you have a desire for greater expression.
  • Although you desire to avoid monotony, you seem to be attuned to system, order, and attention to detail.
  • You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient as long as there is a challenge holding your interest, such as in the field of computers with its technical challenge.
  • Although the name Gross name I hate creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and elimination system.

Ok maybe it's me a little.

Name: Konstantin

• Your first name of Konstantin makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative.
  • You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields.
  • Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression.
  • Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest.
  • You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities.
  • A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
  • Although the name Konstantin creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and fluid systems.
Not even close...

Last edited: