Name Analysis | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Name Analysis

The influence of ??? makes you positive, self-assertive, and independent.

You can be creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, such as handicrafts. (Definately true)

When you have the opportunity to pursue your own goals and interests free from interference, you can feel very agreeable and express a buoyant optimism. (Totally me)

On the other hand, you can be impulsive and forceful when opposed, and act without due forethought and discretion. (Impulsive...Not really. Forceful when opposed definately. Acting without forethought? Rare....Very very rare.

Hence you have many bitter experiences and generally rather unsettled conditions in your life, with little progress and financial accumulation. (Hmmmm unsettled conditions refer to the military, As does the lack of financial accumlation....the four kids probably have something to do with that too)

You cannot tolerate any domination by others, or circumstances that restrict your freedom and independence. (Depends on what kind of domination one is referring to ;> )

You are inclined to make changes abruptly in your life as an escape from such conditions. (Nope, don't care for change.)

Although the name ??? creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. (Okay, that has happened on occasion)

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head. (Well, unexplained grand mal seizure aside, never really had any head trouble)

My two most used Online names

Your name of Cashia creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter.

This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional.

You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine.

However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

While the name Cashia creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.

Although your first name of Alcyone has created an expressive, fun-loving nature, it has not produced the qualities necessary for a full and complete life.

You have always been a happy person, and, desiring to see others happy as well, you strive to inspire others, which you do most effectively through an engaging sense of humour.

You are fond of surprises and are quick to respond to spontaneous invitations which promise a good time, particularly when they relieve you of a boring task.

Your dislike for monotony and routine, often means that you do not finish the things you start.

Although the name Alcyone creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that it causes a scattered and emotional nature.

This name can hinder happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream.

First name:

* Your name of [NAME] gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

* You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

* Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

* Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

* Although the name [NAME] creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

* This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

Middle name:

* As [M.NAME] you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

* You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.

* You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.

* This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.

* Although the name [M.NAME] creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

Both describe me to a degree; neither describes me too well; they describe me better together.

The name of Erick makes you dynamic, restless, independent, ready to accept challenges, and outspoken.

You enjoy change, travel, and new experiences.

Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in creating fairness.

You are very creative and promotional, and work intensely to carry out your plans.

Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work.

Although the name Erick creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

Sounds about right to me... :m067:

Your name of Flavia gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.

You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful.

You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you.

Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone's feelings.

Although the name Flavia creates the urge to work in harmony with others, we point out that it causes a superior, interfering expression.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.

"Oh, well, isn't that special?" ehehehhehehehehehhehe

Typical.

"Sorry, but the name of: () is not yet part of our database."

:m080:

Typical.

"Sorry, but the name of: () is not yet part of our database."

:m080:

I was amazed they had mine! :m194:

Anyway, I wrote several different names to see if that thing worked, I found it as bad as astrology, too broad....

Hehe, Trinity

Your name of Trinity creates a very sensitive, inspirational, and idealistic nature.

You have an appreciation for all the fine and beautiful things in life, and could excel in music, art, drama, or literary undertakings, where you could find an expression for your deeper feelings that you would not find otherwise.

As a result of your love of the out-of-doors, you would experience the most peace and harmony out in the quiet of nature.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses.

I know :(

Good news is as Trinity I have no surname :dance:

• The name of -- creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public.
  • You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts.
  • This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture.
  • Although the name -- creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that without overall harmony with a balanced last name, it can cause intolerance and impatience.
  • This name, when combined with an unbalanced last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream, worry, and mental tension. :m071:

• Your name of Court has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability.
  • You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair.
  • People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal.
  • Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations.
  • You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace.
  • Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you.
  • While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
  • Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.
  • Although the name Court creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and solar plexus.

This name things fails my "forer effect" test. Since nearly all of the names I put in describe aspects of my personality reasonably well.

Last edited:
Your first name of Pamela has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine.
In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation.
On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming.
These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.
You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight.
Although the name Pamela creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

I love the name Barnaby, such a strong moniker. It seems to fit with your username as well.

Your first name of Claire has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality.
Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue.
Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways.
You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association
Although the name Claire creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

There is no Barnaby, it's just a name I use to sleep with strangers through internet forums and Craigslist.

... I kid, I kid... Maybe.

Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail.
You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings.
You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines.
You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others.
You resist change.
Although the name Michelle creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

EDIT: I don't feel that any of it applies really.

Last edited: