mypersonality.info MBTI Type Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

mypersonality.info MBTI Type Test

191976.png
infj-90x90-labeled.png

I just took it again, and I'm apparently much more introverted than I was several months ago...and much more Judging.

Edit: I noticed that my results have changed on my previous post to match my current results. Apparently, the linked image is not static, but adaptive to the same file name.

Last edited:
192029.png

intp? wat?

192037.png

INTJ.

I'm very much a feeler though, most of the time.

Changed the questions that could go either way and got

192039.png

The multiple intelligence seems to be spot on

Last edited:
Retook..wow..

157107.png

Well to start off, a decrease in my I as expected. A decrease in intuition as well as I am trying to become more balanced. A massive increase in my J and shockingly a T over F preference..I really don't know what type I am anymore..

Well to start off, a decrease in my I as expected. A decrease in intuition as well as I am trying to become more balanced. A massive increase in my J and shockingly a T over F preference..I really don't know what type I am anymore..

You have reached a point where you are over analyzing everything and results will no longer be correct. Give it a rest for a while.

yeah, they got my Ni pretty right!

Last edited:
194384.png

Seems accurate. Are the gray areas the "shadow"? In my case, XSTP?

Took this a while ago. Could have different percentages, retaking it now, but I don't feel like it.

123l1f4.png

Ended up retaking anyway, because the curiosity was killing me:

2yv7wjt.png

Last edited:
Felt like testing again:

Highest introversion I ever scored. Used to be around 80 somewhere. Perhaps it changes with the seasons :)

195556.png

Last edited: