mypersonality.info MBTI Type Test | INFJ Forum

mypersonality.info MBTI Type Test

191976.png

191978.png

some ones quite outgoing today

Actually, that result is from months ago, but I usually test very close on the introvert/extrovert axis.

Regardless of that, you can see a clear pattern with all of us, which is our N is stronger than our F, and of course, we lean J. That's because we are Ni > Fe. INFJs and ENFPs are the ones who score N > F consistently. Considering that my J is strong, I'm going to count this score as another INFJ confirmation, just with my usual borderline I and E.

:)

screencapture1zw.png

I tend to have one of the lowest N scores out of all of us (cause of my Si I know).

192017.png

Er, this one kind of shifted my bias towards T. While I do figure quite nicely towards the middle, I'm still F through and through. The multiple intelligence test, however, is spot on.

Last edited:
192015.png

Er, this one exaggerates my T.

Yeah, you have the same balance in your F and T that I have in my I and E. However, this does mean that your N > F. It's just a 3% lean, and likely due to your 'mood' which has been doing a lot of studying of late, evidenced by your elevated introverted score. That's probably Ni + Ti, especially since you're rewiring your Fe and Ti into a Te. I would be willing to wager a large sum that once you get some distance from this test, you'll be back to F.

Edit: In other words, these scores are the result of your mind being adaptive to your current stressors, and will likely snap back when the stressors are removed.

Last edited:
Yeah, you have the same balance in your F and T that I have in my I and E. However, this does mean that your N > F. It's just a 3% lean, and likely due to your 'mood' which has been doing a lot of studying of late, evidenced by your elevated introverted score. That's probably Ni + Ti, especially since you're rewiring your Fe and Ti into a Te. I would be willing to wager a large sum that once you get some distance from this test, you'll be back to F.

Edit: In other words, these scores are the result of your mind being adaptive to your current stressors, and will likely snap back when the stressors are removed.

Actually, this isn't recent; I took this test back in August or September, which was way before studying began. It's more the nature of the questions than anything. :)

Heh, so much for that theory. Maybe you ARE an INTJ with a strong Fi? :p
OR it could be Ni>Ti>Fe... and this test doesn't take introverted/extroverted function into account.

the intellienge peice

screencapture2b.png

I feel I have more inter/intrapersonal intelligence, I'm just introverted(ish)
192022.png