mypersonality.info MBTI Type Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

mypersonality.info MBTI Type Test

202148.png

Mine changes from time to time, but it doesn't vary all that much. Although my judging's gone down lately.

Mine changes from time to time, but it doesn't vary all that much. Although my judging's gone down lately.

You maxed out the Introversion meter! :O!
Drags you out to a session of DnD to bring it back down some! //feeds you more muffins

You have an impressive amount of Ni too, nice.

LOL! Yeeeah, I'm pretty darn introverted. And it happens without me thinking about it. I still have that typical INFJ friendliness, but I turn off faster than most and I really need my private down time. A lot.

Maybe it's because I was an only child and always in my head. :p

Oh, and thank you for the compliments. :D

LOL! Yeeeah, I'm pretty darn introverted. And it happens without me thinking about it. I still have that typical INFJ friendliness, but I turn off faster than most and I really need my private down time. A lot.

Maybe it's because I was an only child and always in my head. :p

really!??? This sounds strangely familiar . . .

really!??? This sounds strangely familiar . . .

:D I think it's normal, yep. Even right now, my mom is staying with me...but she's watching TV. It's distracting. It's still not quiet enough for me.

is this a bad association? :m035:
arbys.gif
:m131:

ROFL!!! Oyyyy, I knew that'd come up sooner or later. I'm surprised no one else has brought it up before now. :m129:

:D I think it's normal, yep. Even right now, my mom is staying with me...but she's watching TV. It's distracting. It's still not quiet enough for me.

ROFL!!! Oyyyy, I knew that'd come up sooner or later. I'm surprised no one else has brought it up before now. :m129:

so where DID you get your username from? or wait, is there an interview arby thread?

I've taken this test a year or two ago. this is what I got back then-

immg.jpg

taken today...

202182.png

Oh wow, I've never been so high in the S before. I guess this is confirmation that I am indeed, ISTP.

227557.png

But I thought I was ISTP after reading the descriptions and thinking hardly :yell:

This is confusing.

(I do like the company of INTPs though)

Last edited:
Hahah... No way, this test is clearly wrong. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Elegant Winter
Personality Type
INTJ - The "Strategist"
Temperament: NT (Intellectual
)

Primary Function: Introverted Intuition
Population: 1.5% (2.5% male, 0.5% female)

INTJ Overview
(info, people, careers...)

INTJ

Extraverted Introverted
37% 63%

Sensing Intuition
26% 74%

Thinking Feeling
63% 37%

Judging Perceiving
63% 37%

Famous INTJ's: Maria Shriver, Katie Couric, Augustus Caesar

Fictional INTJ's: Michael Corleone (Godfather), Mr. Darcy, Mr. Burns (Simpsons)

INTJ Career Matches: Psychologist, Teacher/Professor, Entrepreneur, Corporate Strategist, Organization Founder, Military Officer