INFJ Jobs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Jobs

Wow really? That's very interesting. Could your elaborate or would you have to kill me?
icon12.gif
Joking, but that really is interesting.

I supervise UAW employees at a GM parts Warehouse. I currently supervise a shipping area on 2nd Shift. The pay is more than adequete, and I get good to very good reviews, but it is not a very favorable match for my skills (or maybe I should say needs). You don't get to be very creative, at least in the way I like to. They thrive on "Company Men", although my current boss is great and appreciates multiple viewpoints--including mine.

You can find plenty of things on wikipedia. However I myself cannot elaborate unless I wish to see the bars of a prison.

I'm currently studying towards two degrees at the same time. A BA in Art History and a BFA majoring in painting. Then teachers college for 1 year and maybe after that do honors, masters if i can be bothered (depends where life takes me) I can always do it later on in life lol. Moving towards my B plan which is to be an art history/painting/design/photography teacher at secondary school or a lecturer at university. A plan...become a famous artist! haha I think B plan is more realistic at this stage.

I also sketch portraits and sell them online/offline and I work part-time in customer service.

Last edited:
I'm studying media technology, more closely visualization engineering. I like to study it because I can work with computers but I don't have to know much about computer hardware which I'm not very interested in. The studying includes visual, photographic and cinematic expression, 3D modeling and that kind of stuff. :typing:

I'm a sleep tech.

Hooking up people with CPAP machines so they can breathe properly.

I think i need one of these. :(

Most of my income is from teaching music lessons at a local community music school to all sorts of students. I also teach some college courses online and freelance as a performer & composer.

Last edited:
My dream job.... still not sure. Maybe a writer/librarian/artist/tutor/arybygil's job (haha)... I can't stay confined in one area for too long. I want to try a variety of jobs to keep things interesting.

I wish there was a careers sub-forum/section here. All the other type forums have one except the INFJs. Maybe it's because we're not career-minded?

reference librarian

I'm an operations manager and MS Excel user extraordinaire! huzzah.

Here are some good job choices for the INFJ;

Clergy / Religious Work
Teachers
Medical Doctors / Dentists
Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e Chiropractor, Reflexologist
Psychology
Counselors and Social Workers
Musicians and Artists
Photographers
Child Care / Early Childhood Development

At the end of the day it depends what you are interested in.

Go with your talents. :m177:

Last edited:
Here are some good job choices for the INFJ;

Clergy / Religious Work
Teachers
Medical Doctors / Dentists
Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e Chiropractor, Reflexologist
Psychology
Counselors and Social Workers
Musicians and Artists
Photographers
Child Care / Early Childhood Development

At the end of the day though it depends what you are interested in.

Go with your talents. :m177:

I agree.

I'm an internationally published illustrator, and I run my own advertising agency that centers on web and print ads.

I'm also a counselor, and used to work in addiction recovery.

I'm also a minister and teach at conferences across the US as a guest speaker several times a year.

Not surprisingly though, my dream job is to be a writer, but I've yet to make much money at it because I'm terribly self conscious about my work and rarely every show it to anyone. I'm also terribly perfectionistic about it and therefore rarely ever finish anything.

Relying on myself to find the answers as to what path I will follow to cover my living expenses...

Last edited:
I'm in social services. I work in a group home with delinquent youths.

I haven't even finished school but I'm weighing up the options of being a medical practitioner, an architect or an editor. Hopefully one day an author.

I'm a chemistry major (plan on going all the way to p.H.d). Being an INFJ can be a good indicator to saying what jobs you might like, but it shouldn't be a driving force for you (I mean, as you can see, we are all over the place as far as career). You really need to just sit down, do some soul searching, and figure out exactly what you like and what you want to do with that.

What type of chemistry? Biochemistry, inorganic, organic, analytical? Chemistry is sooooo haard for me, I didn't do well on a test either in chemistry T.T

Heehee. A best-selling author would be nice, but I've long since abandoned that as a pipe-dream. I decided I'll just retire early and try my luck at a writerly career later (after I've made some valuable connections ;))

After all, my aim now is to specialize in intellectual property law. I know I want to get into the publishing industry; maybe pen some contracts for authors or screen writers. Look for copyright loopholes, persecute the plagarists, etc.

I'm currently studying towards two degrees at the same time. A BA in Art History and a BFA majoring in painting. Then teachers college for 1 year and maybe after that do honors, masters if i can be bothered (depends where life takes me) I can always do it later on in life lol. Moving towards my B plan which is to be an art history/painting/design/photography teacher at secondary school or a lecturer at university. A plan...become a famous artist! haha I think B plan is more realistic at this stage.

I also sketch portraits and sell them online/offline and I work part-time in customer service.

Hubba Hubba... I'm a sucker for artists(and dancers). :m055: