INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Nope. There is no way an INFP would develop such an austere outward persona. INFPs are primarily concerned with personal integrity. Losing your temper a lot doesn't make you an F type. In fact, while F types are more prone to getting angry, T types are more prone to losing their temper, aka not being able to control their emotions when they become overwhelming.

*head explodes*

lol do you mean to say that NAI and slant have the same mbti type? impossible!

Nope. There is no way an INFP would develop such an austere outward persona. INFPs are primarily concerned with personal integrity. Losing your temper a lot doesn't make you an F type. In fact, while F types are more prone to getting angry, T types are more prone to losing their temper, aka not being able to control their emotions when they become overwhelming.

When I read this, it says to me that it is generalizing F and T types, and I can see why that would be...

However though, we didn't actually get NAI's full detailed story of why he would become emotional and lose his temper. I myself when I was young, and since even an adult during dire and distressing times in my life, have indeed lost my temper. I'm sure I'm an F type, yet I can still the odd time, really show a temper. I do obviousely try not to, but it happens under the right conditions...

If I may say, NAI struck a protective chord in my heart when I watched his video. I viewed his vids with my heart and I could tell he was somewhat uncomfortable with a couple of things...

It was filming himself, and this is an awkward thing to do, obviously and maybe he was feeling nervous benieth his calm.

Secondly, I noted how he spoke not about MBTI concepts, but rather about himself, and how he works/worked. Also, he shared with us, some self exposure about how he had problems emotionally in the past, and how are we to know, just how painful the issues for him were? I don't need to be told what was hurting him, it was clear to me, that he began to shut out emotion because his feelings were extremely intense. I would imagine this, to be true for any strong feeler if all the ingredients surrounding him / her, were right.

I am not convinced that he is a T, but I am more inclined to see him as an F while taking a risk by doing something out of the ordinary, and somewhat reflective spoken with detachment, rather than emotion at the time.

I guess I saw, felt and heard his heart benieth what was presented to me, visually on the posted videos.

Last edited:
When I read this, it says to me that it is generalizing F and T types, and I can see why that would be...

However though, we didn't actually get NAI's full detailed story of why he would become emotional and lose his temper. I myself when I was young, and since even an adult during dire and distressing times in my life, have indeed lost my temper. I'm sure I'm an F type, yet I can still the odd time, really show a temper. I do obviousely try not to, but it happens under the right conditions...

If I may say, NAI struck a protective chord in my heart when I watched his video. I viewed his vids with my heart and I could tell he was somewhat uncomfortable with a couple of things...

It was filming himself, and this is an awkward thing to do, obviously and maybe he was feeling nervous benieth his calm.

Secondly, I noted how he spoke not about MBTI concepts, but rather about himself, and how he works/worked. Also, he shared with us, some self exposure about how he had problems emotionally in the past, and how are we to know, just how painful the issues for him were? I don't need to be told what was hurting him, it was clear to me, that he began to shut out emotion because his feelings were extremely intense. I would imagine this, to be true for any strong feeler if all the ingredients surrounding him / her, were right.

I am not convinced that he is a T, but I am more inclined to see him as an F while taking a risk by doing something out of the ordinary, and somewhat reflective spoken with detachment, rather than emotion at the time.

I guess I saw, felt and heard his heart benieth what was presented to me, visually on the posted videos.

That makes a lot of sense Ria.

F and T types by nature are very generalized, because we're effectively speaking about two halves of the entire world population. Remember that cognitive function preference is simply the architecture that the mind operates on, not the basis of personality, nor the multitude of life experiences that shape who we are as individuals.

Everyone has and uses all of their functions. Everyone is human and we all go through the same situations. We just tend to handle them a little differently based on our cognition. I'm certainly not implying that these things don't happen in one type or the other. The sense that I got was that NAI is more of a T type than an F type, and used that example. There are a lot of other factors that I could cite to support my notions, most notably that he liked to take things apart and put them back together and has a very technical mind. These are strong indicators of Ti dominance.

What you've written here is a very good example of Fi and Ne working together. Empathy and compassion first, explanations and possibilities second. Again, I really believe you are an INFP, Ria. And you're an awesome INFP. You have such amazing strength with your kindness and desire to stand up for others. I admire it greatly.

I saw that as simply an introvert trying to do something against their nature. When anyone tries to do something against their nature, it is difficult, and I admire him for having the courage to go against his nature and make these videos. I still don't have that courage. I have the camera sitting right here, but the mere thought of it unnerves me. I understand very well what it would take to make videos of myself for the whole world to see.

And INFPs are amazing at that very thing. That's why you guys are so awesome!

Last edited:
F and T types by nature are very generalized, because we're effectively speaking about two halves of the entire world population. Remember that cognitive function preference is simply the architecture that the mind operates on, not the basis of personality, nor the multitude of life experiences that shape who we are as individuals.

Everyone has and uses all of their functions. Everyone is human and we all go through the same situations. We just tend to handle them a little differently based on our cognition. I'm certainly not implying that these things don't happen in one type or the other. The sense that I got was that NAI is more of a T type than an F type, and used that example. There are a lot of other factors that I could cite to support my notions, most notably that he liked to take things apart and put them back together and has a very technical mind. These are strong indicators of Ti dominance.

What you've written here is a very good example of Fi and Ne working together. Empathy and compassion first, explanations and possibilities second. Again, I really believe you are an INFP, Ria. And you're an awesome INFP. You have such amazing strength with your kindness and desire to stand up for others. I admire it greatly.

I saw that as simply an introvert trying to do something against their nature. When anyone tries to do something against their nature, it is difficult, and I admire him for having the courage to go against his nature and make these videos. I still don't have that courage. I have the camera sitting right here, but the mere thought of it unnerves me. I understand very well what it would take to make videos of myself for the whole world to see.

And INFPs are amazing at that very thing. That's why you guys are so awesome!

My J nd P are very close, yes...

and I have a whole ton of life experience on my side, to help me understand and identify with others regarding behavior, not to mention introverted intuition which is also very strong.

I think INFP's are lovely, and yes, I agree I do hold some similarities. I really can't see myself as one though, somehow, it just doesn't feel right inside myself. I can't explain why. I still think I'm a J though. No, I just know I am...

Just know I will be yanking this very soon-! I look terribly tired (I am) and my bronchitis & asthma make me sound like a creepy phone stalker. :( And my camera sucks with the synch...so there ya go.

[YOUTUBE]ZY8Eeww91io[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: Wyote and VH
thank you guys for your sweet responses!! :hug:

Now I still not know what type I am, damn! :becky:
I just have to leave it with that or my head will explode

Maybe we can conclude now that typing people is a very difficult occupation

omg this thread is so full of win :m200:

Thank you Last Dawn, Morgan, NeverAmI, gloomy-optimist and arbygil for being brave and showing yourself. You guys are awesome!!!

My thoughts for our recent converts:
Morgan, after watching this I'm very certain you're J. The way you have described emotional interactions with people is the very same thing that I was trying to explain on your thread yesterday :D Your look, pattern of speech - everything fits.

NAI - I've got "bad" news for you - you're a P :D The way you have arranged your story perfectly fits the informing style. And you have that radiant warmness coming from you. Nevermind the neatness of the room.

I have remembered this great video which highlights differences between INFP and INFJ http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8026923601827072974

Last edited:
Reactions: Morgain
omg, this got me excited..Im going to go look for some way to video tape me.

No videos, no way, no how. LOL. I'm having trouble getting sound through my computer, so I didn't watch the videos. But you guys are amazing for posting them!

And Arbygil, I think you are so awesome in every way, that there's no way that I could conceivably think there could be a bad video of you. :D IMO, you're just too darn smart and sweet!

omg this thread is so full of win :m200:

Thank you Last Dawn, Morgan, NeverAmI, gloomy-optimist and arbygil for being brave and showing yourself. You guys are awesome!!!

My thoughts for our recent converts:
Morgan, after watching this I'm very certain you're J. The way you have described emotional interactions with people is the very same thing that I was trying to explain on your thread yesterday :D Your look, pattern of speech - everything fits.

NAI - I've got "bad" news for you - you're a P :D The way you have arranged your story perfectly fits the informing style. And you have that radiant warmness coming from you.

I have remembered this great video which highlights differences between INFP and INFJ http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8026923601827072974

Thanks Tama!!! :kiss:

I'm watching that video and I'll just write time some thoughts I have about it:

Seeing this video I'm even more convinced I'm INFP, if they typed themself right that is. Like the lady said, she knows how other people are feeling and what other peoples values are. And that she has troubles finding out what she is feeling, what her values are. I don't do that. I always know what I feel and my values. I can sense when someone has expectations from me and mostly that makes me feel tedious because what they want doesn't match with my values or I don't have the time to check with my values weither or not I want to do what they want.
I can relate to other people when they tell me something, but it more that I think I know what they are feeling and than the same sort of feeling comes up in me. I really enjoyed watching this guy when he tried to explain Fi. I would have the same trouble to explain how I feel inside. My video doesn't show an inch of the deepness of what I feel inside

she also said that the INFP guy when being in the group always go's inside and check in inside how that land with him and she is going outside "hi, how are you doing" and knows very accurate how that person is doing. I know how I feel about that person and how that person influences me but I have to do an effort to be able to sense how that person is doing. And when I do have a sense about that person, I can't name it, I cant put it out there, because I will never be able to describe accurately what I feel

actually I don't like this lady. I can see myself sitting there on that mans place and her talking to me. It would feel like she is intruding my inner feelings, trying to explain who I am while she hasn't a clue and by trying she diminish my depth. Is sh' really INFJ, my god. I know she is very kind but I think I would say, back off, you have no clue of what I feel inside

he hasn't a clue about how to explain himself. I wouldn't be able to do that myself. Only on paper, that is easy, than I have all the time of the world to look inside to see how I feel about something but in front of people, if she would ask me questions like that, I wouldn't be able to get completely in tough with what I feel because there is the pressure of answering quickly

oh and what he says about when he meets other people, that he judge in less than 20 sec if he wants to deal with them or not, and that he do that based on how he feels inside, are they autentic/real or try they to sell him something, manipulate him, is there heart real or not. I do that too

And like she says that this Fi can be misjudged for intuition because it feels intuitive. I was thinking the same thing!

is there anyone who can relate to this women?