INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
Awesome video! You are very very clearly an INFJ. I get the sense that you have worked on your Ti quite a bit, as you are very "certain" about what you are staying, while still retaining the Ni processing going on inside of your head. I find it interesting that people who have very strong Ni seem to somehow display it externally in this unspoken way.

Yes, very astute observation. I was Ti dominate for years. When you have an agile, rich mind you tend to think you should let logic and reason rule. That was my struggle for years. I have found a better balance I think. Thanks I.S. !!!

Yes, very astute observation. I was Ti dominate for years. When you have an agile, rich mind you tend to think you should let logic and reason rule. That was my struggle for years. I have found a better balance I think. Thanks I.S. !!!

Oh yes indeed! When a feeler tries to do that, it will only work for so long. Then something will smack it out of you (usually in a rather painful way I might add), and make you realize your error.

Guys, I just want to say I really love watching your videos.

I wish I had the courage to make one myself. Maybe in five or ten years...

Here I am! A little nervious and shifty eyed, but honestly spoken.

http://www.facebook.com/v/217891226576

I believe this will work. For some reason YouTube would not work. Let me know!

you speak the truth my friend. I liked your setup of mancave :D
And the lamp is cute. Speech articulation was indeed very good (mine was a bit distorted due to foreign language but in my native I can do much better).

I had some doubts about your J-ness before, but this video have cleared them.

And thank you for your encouragement Quest, arbygil, IndigoSensor, Ria, Questingpoet, Von Hase. I would love to see the rest of you too :D

Video Problems

Can you guys all see my video? Moxie said it came up as unavailable.

Last edited:
still works for me

Hi QuestingPoet,

that video is great! You're exactl how I imagened you :becky:

I don't know if that is a good think actually...

(just joking)

icon10.gif
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment!

Finally managed to compose and upload my video.
Phew :m097:
It's a bit truncated at places to comply with youtube's 10 min limit. English is my third language so please be merciful :D

great video Tama. wow, how co you manage to give such a fluent speach in a foreign language in front of the camera? I can't do that in Dutch without a camera, lol!

WOW...Qp...I could never do that! and I TOTALLY GOT A SHOUT OUT!! WHOOT! :m168:

ENFJs and INFJs have a lot in common, so here are some more videos to help show the differences.

Here is another ENFJ video, since my favorite ENFJ pulled all of hers off of youtube. One of the most common things I've noticed about ENFJs is that they have a lot of trouble acclimating to the impersonal internet climate, talking to a camera, and not directly interacting with a person. This was difficult for me to do as well, and is probably why I've not made a video yet, because I'm certainly not shy. I just feel like a dork talking to a camera.

[youtube]UHMXODththc[/youtube]

This is another ENFJ who has a video where she talks about her MBTI test (should still be on the OP... the one with the hair issue). However, this video of her does a good job of showing ENFJ body language, mannerisms, and facial expressions. Notice the similarities, even though these two ENFJs have opposite political views, they are so clearly the same type. Also notice how much more the first video seems like an INFJ than the second. This is because the first ENFJ is older and has developed more of her INFJ functions (Ni and Ti), while the younger ENFJ is more 'raw' (Fe and Se). The older an ENFJ gets the more they will seem like an INFJ (and the same is true of INFJs, who seem more like ENFJs as they age).

[youtube]FNV7y5VHDbA[/youtube]

Things to notice with ENFJs...

A very deep, intense, direct gaze that seems to radiate what they are feeling, but at the same time a lot of eye movement and not looking at what they are talking to. This is how Fe is dominant over Ni. Ni dominant people can zone out into Ni land while looking at who they are talking to, while Fe dominant people have to look away in order to step into Ni. Also, a lot of us have been told over the years that our gaze can be uncomfortable because it is so intense, and as Fe dominants, we don't want to make people uncomfortable, and often develop a habit of avoiding too much eye contact.

You never have to guess how an ENFJ feels. They pour it out of their being, even though it is often smooth and harmonious, it's always strong. It comes out through their enthusiasm and passion for what they are talking about.

Hand movement. ENFJs talk with their hands. I haven't met one that doesn't, and it is always in direct proportion to the emotional investment in what they are talking about.

Animated body language. ENFJs don't jump around in a hyperactive fashion, but they can't seem to talk without moving around quite a bit. INFJs can often stay very still while talking. ENFJs are constantly in subtle motion when talking.

Last edited: