INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Now there are two. ;-) *wink at NAI*

lmao..I would gladly dress up as an ISTP, a fee of 10 bars of white chocolate, 3 chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate cake apply however....

On another note I might make am INFJ..but Im to shyxD

VH, these vids were sooo interesting that I was compelled to make one of my own! :) i think i'm one of the gibberish, fast talking infp and not the floaty infp when i talk, heh heh.

[YOUTUBE]7O0OpIZfnmU[/YOUTUBE]

Your Ne is strong, which causes the fast talking and segue whiplash, but you remind me sooo much of my INFP friends. It makes me want to hug you. :)

So, is there a reason why my tests are so extreme towards INFJ/P? Do I simply not understand myself well enough?

It is hard for me to think that I misunderstand the questions on these tests so significantly. Yes, I have scored probably 6 different types so far, but I am still majorly INFJ/P in my results. Could it be that these tests simply aren't accurate for certain people?

Slant says she originally thought she was INFJ, yet found later she is ISTP. How does that work, Slant? You say you test ISTP most commonly now, did your answers on the tests change that drastically? Were your first tests strong NF?

I should mention that I am at a point in my life where I just made a lot of lifestyle changes. I stopped smoking in October, I started exercising heavily during the summer. My diet changed in September. I cut down on alcohol drastically in August. I have lost over 60 lbs since last year and I have about 50 more to go, and that includes significant muscle growth.

I have been under stress since late January when I learned about the merger/buyout of Wyeth where I work.

Maybe all of this is heavily influencing my test results?

I hadn't written poetry for a LONG time before these forums, at least over 5 years. I think I was HEAVY ISTP prior to my emotional awakening this year, once that happened, I found that part of myself had been suppressed. Am I perhaps overcompensating right now for my lack of feeling in the past?

I must admit that even in my worst situations in life, I am inwardly curious to see how different actions/circumstances could affect it.

Last edited:
So, is there a reason why my tests are so extreme towards INFJ/P? Do I simply not understand myself well enough?

It is hard for me to think that I misunderstand the questions on these tests so significantly. Yes, I have scored probably 6 different types so far, but I am still majorly INFJ/P in my results. Could it be that these tests simply aren't accurate for certain people?

Slant says she originally thought she was INFJ, yet found later she is ISTP. How does that work, Slant? You say you test ISTP most commonly now, did your answers on the tests change that drastically? Were your first tests strong NF?

I should mention that I am at a point in my life where I just made a lot of lifestyle changes. I stopped smoking in October, I started exercising heavily during the summer. My diet changed in September. I cut down on alcohol drastically in August. I have lost over 60 lbs since last year and I have about 50 more to go, and that includes significant muscle growth.

I have been under stress since late January when I learned about the merger/buyout of Wyeth where I work.

I hadn't written poetry for a LONG time before these forums, at least over 5 years. I think I was HEAVY ISTP prior to my emotional awakening this year, once that happened, I found that part of myself had been suppressed. Am I perhaps overcompensating right now for my lack of feeling in the past?

I must admit that even in my worst situations in life, I am inwardly curious to see how different actions/circumstances could affect it.

The only thing I can say is that I assume I was under a lot of stress and that is why I was acting really INFJ but was really ISTP. I also attribute my sudden shift in answers to ISTP because I held a vote and people voted me ISTP so that settled it and I was done puttering around so I suppose I just answer the test accordingly to the result which is ISTP. I did test INTP an awful lot though.

I don't know, to be honest with ya, I get the feeling that the test is going to tell me whatever result I want it to tell me and if I answer it honestly subconsciously I'm answering it for the result I've decided I am, whether it be true or not.

I don't think that all people fit into the type categories, so much so that they just finally decide on one and blend it, but it's not what they really are. And if I'm an ISTP and this is how all ISTPs think about matters, wow, that's just screwed up.

The only thing I can say is that I assume I was under a lot of stress and that is why I was acting really INFJ but was really ISTP.

I suppose I could see that in my situation as well.

I don't know, to be honest with ya, I get the feeling that the test is going to tell me whatever result I want it to tell me and if I answer it honestly subconsciously I'm answering it for the result I've decided I am, whether it be true or not.

I agree, once your biases come into play everything changes.

I don't think that all people fit into the type categories, so much so that they just finally decide on one and blend it, but it's not what they really are. And if I'm an ISTP and this is how all ISTPs think about matters, wow, that's just screwed up.

I can relate to you on MANY things you say, not all, but that's the same with anyone, except for MF and I... Stupid clone....

Last post.
I know I need to stop this. I think I am under stress...my brain is on hyperdrive and overanalyzing (more so than usual).

I have an extremely powerful subconcious. I'm gonna go with that and say that is my Ni in work. It likes to let things "simmer". Also notice the use of symbolize.

Also my Ne is dead.

i totally speak like those infj women posted on the first page.

it's amusing to see the enfjs ..both times, their voices startled me. they are quite loud! and i love the addition of music and colourful graphics to the video. i turn exactly into that when i am talking about topics i like. very, very noisy

to say i am a space-case one minute and a bouncy teenybopper the next

Ok, I have watched most of the videos here and the first thing I want to say is I love seeing all you forum guys on video. It just brings you to life so much more and I love that! Thanks Indigo, Arbygil, NAI, Morgan and Dneecey for putting yourself out there for us. I know that it's not easy to do for us. I noticed many similarites in the INJF's, both to each other and myself. A lot of floating eyes for one, limited eye contact. Also, to a man we are very careful with our words and speech. I once had a stranger ask me if I was a lawyer because of the way I spoke (very measured and thought out he said). This is the pattern I see on the vids.

Dneecey, I love your voice--so comforting. I am strongly considering making my own video too and posting it. One other interesting note, of the two forum members who have actually heard my voice, both commented that I sounded exatly like they thought I would. I'm not sure what that means, but I found it very interesting. Look for a video in the next few days (I think). Thanks again for the honest look at you all!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dneecey
I just have to say that I love this thread. All the videos, especially the ones from this forum's members are so interesting and it's so nice to see the things I've had others tell me I do when I speak myself. It makes me want to do a video myself, but I have no way to right now. Maybe I'll resurrect this thread in a few months after I'm done with basic training.

I am going to make another video of myself when I am home over winter break. I think that is a big enough gap period between the last vid that I made (which isn't a good picture of me because I was stressed). Also, by then I think I will have flatlined enough to be outside of a stressful environment.
I don't remember seeing yours..

or you must be the guy on the first page ??

First of all, keep in mind that any self assessment test only shows you who you think, feel, assume you are. Self assessment tests are also self opinion tests. The better you know yourself, the more accurate the results will be to who you really are. And this whole process is about self discovery. The first time I took the Human Metrics test, many years ago, I scored INFP. Several years later, I scored ENFP on it. It wasn't until I started taking other tests that I started getting consistent INFJ and ENFJ results, and only then did I really start researching Jungian psychology, and even then it took me a very long time, a lot of self discovery (and a host of other tests) to decide that INFJ best fits my personality. It might take you a while to really come to your own decision, and it is perfectly normal to go through this process. :)

Now for the funny part...

I showed the other videos in the Original Post to my ISTP brother in law, to give him a better idea of how to spot INFJs, INFPs, and ENFJs. He watched with curiosity, offering very insightful observations as he took in all the information and similarities. He was his usual clinical, though warm, inquisitive self as he then mentioned without my prompting, "You don't seem exactly like the INFJs. You seem like a cross between them and the ENFJs, depending on your mood." ISTPs are sharp like that.

I then showed your videos to my ISTP brother in law, and he laughed so hard he cried, because you exhibited so many of his own traits, behaviors, and isms. Your body language, thought processes, the way you told your stories, as well as the subjects of the stories, pretty much everything. He even read into other behaviors that he does that I didn't notice, with a whole lot of "Yup, that's what I do."

So, it comes as no surprise that you write poetry. My ISTP brother in law has volumes of poetry he's written when he embraces his feeling side, but is quite private with it.

Last edited:
First of all, keep in mind that any self assessment test only shows you who you think, feel, assume you are. Self assessment tests are also self opinion tests. The better you know yourself, the more accurate the results will be to who you really are. And this whole process is about self discovery. The first time I took the Human Metrics test, many years ago, I scored INFP. Several years later, I scored ENFP on it. It wasn't until I started taking other tests that I started getting consistent INFJ and ENFJ results, and only then did I really start researching Jungian psychology, and even then it took me a very long time, a lot of self discovery (and a host of other tests) to decide that INFJ best fits my personality. It might take you a while to really come to your own decision, and it is perfectly normal to go through this process. :)

Now for the funny part...

I showed the other videos in the Original Post to my ISTP brother in law, to give him a better idea of how to spot INFJs, INFPs, and ENFJs. He watched with curiosity, offering very insightful observations as he took in all the information and similarities. He was his usual clinical, though warm, inquisitive self as he then mentioned without my prompting, "You don't seem exactly like the INFJs. You seem like a cross between them and the ENFJs, depending on your mood." ISTPs are sharp like that.

I then showed your videos to my ISTP brother in law, and he laughed so hard he cried, because you exhibited so many of his own traits, behaviors, and isms. Your body language, thought processes, the way you told your stories, as well as the subjects of the stories, pretty much everything. He even read into other behaviors that he does that I didn't notice, with a whole lot of "Yup, that's what I do."

So, it comes as no surprise that you write poetry. My ISTP brother in law has volumes of poetry he's written when he embraces his feeling side, but is quite private with it.

That is quite enlightening! I wish your brother in law would visit us on these forums!

For Everyone:

I am considering recording and posting a conversation with my roommate who has tested INTJ and knows virtually nothing about MBTI. Does anyone have any topics/discussions they would like us to discuss?

I am pretty sure I will be able to get my ENFP friend to have a conversation on video with me as well, we have one of the smoothest flowing relationships ever, it should be an interesting view if I can pull it off.

Any ideas for topics/questions?

'nother vid; this one actually works.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CG2RUZkJ4yw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CG2RUZkJ4yw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I will be able to get my ENFP friend to have a conversation on video with me as well, we have one of the smoothest flowing relationships ever, it should be an interesting view if I can pull it off.

Any ideas for topics/questions?

Line Dancing, Action Figures, Texas Hold'em...........kidding! How about the process he uses to validate something in his mind. Also, what and how much emotion he feels comfortable with showing around strangers.

Last edited:
Aww, the INFP in the first video is really cute. I started smiling practically from ear to ear when suddenly out of the blue she presented her Hufflepuff poster and said quite matter-of-factly that she's a Hufflepuff. She's so random that I wouldn't be surprised if she got bad grades because of an attention deficit disorder.

Edit: The first ENFJ video is also really nice. I wish I could talk and behave like that! So expressively. I adore her facial expressions. Very, very charismatic.

I wanna see more videos!

Last edited: