INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Hmm, some posts of Von Hase in this thread made me think that I'm an INFJ, after all (I've been confused about the P/J thing). Now I'm wondering if I should pluck up the courage to post a video of my own so you people could tell me if I seem like an INFJ at all or not. But I don't have a video camera or any other recording system at hand now so if I make the decision to post my own video, then I won't be able do it until a few weeks later when I visit my parents who have a video camera.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for more videos:m200:

Hmm, some posts of Von Hase in this thread made me think that I'm an INFJ, after all (I've been confused about the P/J thing). Now I'm wondering if I should pluck up the courage to post a video of my own so you people could tell me if I seem like an INFJ at all or not. But I don't have a video camera or any other recording system at hand now so if I make the decision to post my own video, then I won't be able do it until a few weeks later when I visit my parents who have a video camera.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for more videos:m200:

Make a vid whenever you get a chance!

I'm not sure if i connect with the following video, but i like the demeanor. I imagine that this is how i am when i'm not extroverted.

[YOUTUBE]TX3BMhSpk7Q[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Finally managed to compose and upload my video.
Phew :m097:
It's a bit truncated at places to comply with youtube's 10 min limit. English is my third language so please be merciful :D

[YOUTUBE]UbJxyDS3ohk[/YOUTUBE]

It's a bit truncated at places to comply with youtube's 10 min limit. English is my third language so please be merciful :D

Tamagochi, I've always thought you were a girl. :D. :hug:
Nice video. Your English's perfect.

What a wonderful video! Ahh, you are adorable! :D And yes, I thought you were a girl as well...I think it was your avatar. Those avatars are tricky - they make us believe all kinds of things about folks.

And sheesh, either you guys have the best blogging webcams ever, or the best software ever. I still look like I'm in slow-motion.

What webcam software or hardware programs do you use to you record?

I use the logitech quickcam pro 9000.

I *loved* how clear your video was, NAI (and I love that you've "discovered" yourself in all this). :D

I just bought a logotech quickcam for laptops, but it's not the latest model. I still have blur and sound issues. I don't know why, though. I can't figure out if it's the fps or if it's the software I'm using. Or the settings on the webcam.

Great video Tamagochi! It's pretty darn clear that you are indeed an INFJ, and your english is fine. I could understand you no problem.

There's actually quite a lot of similarites between us. I too am very aware of the passage of time. I also laughed when you mentioned liking "nice thing", I'm kind of picky like that, lol.

I *loved* how clear your video was, NAI (and I love that you've "discovered" yourself in all this). :D

I just bought a logotech quickcam for laptops, but it's not the latest model. I still have blur and sound issues. I don't know why, though. I can't figure out if it's the fps or if it's the software I'm using. Or the settings on the webcam.

I just use the included software on mine w/ the defaults, did you download the latest software from their website?

I just use the included software on mine w/ the defaults, did you download the latest software from their website?

I used the enclosed CD, and then downloaded the updates. :( I dunno. Maybe I need to reinstall.

Great video Tama, yes you were perfectly understood. You made some great points and your INFJishness is on display for sure. I'm making one this weekend to post also. Thanks, nice job!

Nice video! It is very clear you're an INFJ type.

Also, I really enjoy talking to you too! (I am also impressed that you pronounced my name correctly! No one in America does, hehe.)

Well, this cleared up ay doubts I had about being INFP. The girl in the first video even looked like me when I was in undergrad. And the way she spoke, the things that worried her, how she felt...well, it just cleared up all my doubts. DeNeecy, you're gorgeous, btw.