INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

I've made a decision about making a video. Care to know, NAI?

I got ISTJ on my facebook test, ENFJ tied with INFJ on the first time I took the mind muscle test. I have gotten INFJ/P every time on the Cognitive functions test.

The test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes1.htm was the first one I ever took and I got INFJ only on that test. I am going to take it again now.

I have gotten INTJ, INTP, maybe ISTP once.

NAI, you know what I think? I think you're just very very well balanced maybe, except for the I/E factor maybe. I think.

Thought you might :). So, while making my decision I got to thinking- it would feel very impersonal and fake for me to sit there staring into my webcam at no one and talk about myself. My video would get a big fat FAIL stamp on it.
So, instead, I decided that, if anyone has skype or MSN, I'd be more than happy to have a one-on-one webcam chat, in which you make ask me any questions about myself and I can answer honestly. All the perks of the video, with a little something extra.

honestly guys..? for anyone who would care to listen to a lurker's thoughts...

i've taken a VARIETY of tests... and i've been into the mbti for awhile now..

it seems as though every other test seems to take the functions like 'thinking/feeling', 'perceiving/judging' and of course, those aren't the REAL functions.

the best one I've ever taken was this one:
http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/assessment/develop_old.html

so feedback, opinions would be nice.
--

as i'm reading the posts i'm beginning to suspect i'm an ISTP as well, but there is so much evidence against it that i'll just let it slide... i think i've exhausted myself (for once)
besides, my Se score is SO LOW, i don't think it's possible.
i also don't score all over the chart.

Thought you might :). So, while making my decision I got to thinking- it would feel very impersonal and fake for me to sit there staring into my webcam at no one and talk about myself. My video would get a big fat FAIL stamp on it.
So, instead, I decided that, if anyone has skype or MSN, I'd be more than happy to have a one-on-one webcam chat, in which you make ask me any questions about myself and I can answer honestly. All the perks of the video, with a little something extra.

I would love to do that to compare you to myself, but I wouldn't be able to do a very good job analyzing your answers.

Seriously? That's funny, same thing with me. That was my first test, got INFJ, and since then have scored as INFP.

I just got INTJ *sigh*

I would love to do that to compare you to myself, but I wouldn't be able to do a very good job analyzing your answers.

I just got INTJ *sigh*

Just imagine you're watching a video of me! I'll still be talking about myself, just interactively.

Do you think that you may just be so unique that even the experts can't decide? Idk, that's just something I'd tell myself if I were you. Hehe

Just imagine you're watching a video of me! I'll still be talking about myself, just interactively.

Do you think that you may just be so unique that even the experts can't decide? Idk, that's just something I'd tell myself if I were you. Hehe

Alright, do you want to do it tonight or wait til another time?

I am starting to feel that way about not fitting any type, lol.

Oh, and also, no I've not found any good resources that can't be found on google. Google's mah best friend.

Here are some classic INFPs. Notice how their disorganization is much more animated and engaging. Their pondering clearly moves outward toward possibilities, rather than inward toward the one answer. Their emotions are clearly exhibited and fluctuate rather quickly.

VH, these vids were sooo interesting that I was compelled to make one of my own! :) i think i'm one of the gibberish, fast talking infp and not the floaty infp when i talk, heh heh.

[YOUTUBE]7O0OpIZfnmU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: