INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Seeing this video I'm even more convinced I'm INFP, if they typed themself right that is.

I do admit that sometimes my intuition is wrong and I tend to see things that I want to see :) So maybe you're right.

As for watching that couple I better identify myself with that woman. Even if she looks very cold and stubborn. It's a mystery to me how that guy can just sit there and smile while she's being so invasive. I would make frowns and looks of disagreeing at the very least.

Just know I will be yanking this very soon-! I look terribly tired (I am) and my bronchitis & asthma make me sound like a creepy phone stalker. :( And my camera sucks with the synch...so there ya go.

[YOUTUBE]ZY8Eeww91io[/YOUTUBE]

it was so wonderful watching your video Arby! i love how you explained the fact that MBTI types do not define you, but are there as a guide and that we all have personal experiences that make us unique whilst sharing the same preferences in viewing the world.

your voice is very calming and candid.

I do admit that sometimes my intuition is wrong and I tend to see things that I want to see :) So maybe you're right.

As for watching that couple I better identify myself with that woman. Even if she looks very cold and stubborn. It's a mystery to me how that guy can just sit there and smile while she's being so invasive. I would make frowns and looks of disagreeing at the very least.

yeah, if I was him, I would feel like a study object. I think he looks so serene because he is trying to dig into his feelings to give her the answers that she is asking him

With those two, the INFJ and the INFP, I resonated with both of them, but more so with that annoying woman. She bugged the crap out of me, but I drive myself bat crazy too. :p

Last edited:
I used to be labelled as spacey all of the time.

Heck, I am kind of spacey. But isn't that a bit how Ni works?

But then again, Von, what is your opinion?

I mean infp is possible...but I don't know about my Fi or Ne.

I think I am more of an Ni/Fe pair. This is probably going to sound very Fi of me but I dislike the Fi function (when I read about it). Also my Ti is pretty well developed.

Still, though, I'm not sure if Te or Se would be my last function. Both of them are very weak.

NAI - I've got "bad" news for you - you're a P :D The way you have arranged your story perfectly fits the informing style. And you have that radiant warmness coming from you. Nevermind the neatness of the room.

Thanks Tamagochi! I am thoroughly convinced I am P for sure. I just cleaned my room today cause it needed it. I force myself to behave like a J, I am not J naturally.

By the way Arby, I still cry at Disney films.

Lol! Me too. I keep trying to stop myself because I feel embarrassed, but you can only watch the death of the Disney parents so many time before the waterworks come! :)

And that video is sooo out of sync. I think I need a new camera, or something! Or new software.

it was so wonderful watching your video Arby! i love how you explained the fact that MBTI types do not define you, but are there as a guide and that we all have personal experiences that make us unique whilst sharing the same preferences in viewing the world.

your voice is very calming and candid.

Aww, thank you, rainrise! I'll probably yank it soon, though. It's so wheezy sounding and it syncs up strangely. So...I dunno. I think I either need a new camera or new software.

Ah! This is making me want to post a video. I don't think I will, though. I'll just think about doing it.

DO IT!!! I want to compare!!!

I'm not sure... my face got bright red just thinking about posting a vid! I would be very shy about people seeing it.
I'll think about it. I can't give a definite 'yes', though.

I'm not sure... my face got bright red just thinking about posting a vid! I would be very shy about people seeing it.

please please please :becky:

Indigo and dneecey! :) So we all kind of have that 'Yes, I'm soooo stoned' thing going on.. Glad that's not just me. :)

Lol.. yes! It's not just you. I think it's one of the reasons why my pothead friends really love me. :D

and VH would you mind analyzing my video? I don't think I ever asked you to before.

[YOUTUBE]FVklIKFgrxs[/YOUTUBE]

Yea, I was a bit blushy too. You are among friends. If you want to post it privately on Youtube, you could just give individual access.

But then again, Von, what is your opinion?

My opinion is that it looks like the INFJs are getting back into the trap of over classifying themselves again ...and we all do it from time to time.

Let me help make something clear again.

If you're trying really hard to figure out if you're an INFJ or an INFP, you're an INFJ.

And now I'm going to explain why in ridiculous amounts of detail.

First, everyone uses all of the functions. All INFJs are going to have use of Ne, Fi, Te, and Si to some extent. Some INFJs, develop their Fi and Ne rather strongly. If you're an INFJ, and you have a strong Fi or Ne, you're perfectly normal. These are the normal side effects of developing strong N and F functions. Eventually, use of these functions will bleed into their opposite axis. Fe fosters Fi, and Ni fosters Ne. This is how the mind works.

Second, if you're focusing on the minute details and trying to perfectly match yourself up with your type, you're using Ni, Fe, and Ti as your reflexive processes, which means you're an INFJ. As an INFJ, when you focus inward, you're going to be focusing on your introverted processes - Ni and Ti. Your Fe will be pushed aside, and may only be able to offer the need to come to a resolute decision. Fe is an amazing function to help determine the types of other people, but it is almost useless in determining our own because it is an external thought process. This is how we get confused. We're using a subconscious function (Ni) and our lesser reasoning function (Ti) to try to compare ourselves to others without being able to measure directly (Fe is external reasoning).

Additionally, and interestingly enough, when we focus internally and therefore focus more on our introverted functions, we also amplify our Fi, and even our Si. I'm sure some of you have noticed that when we focus on hurtful feelings, we also focus on 'how things used to be'. These are manifestations of Fi and Si in INFJs, because we're usually not so well versed with them. But, they also elevate when we are introspective, which is why we usually have very high Fi scores on the cognitive function tests.

If you feel very strongly that you are an INFJ despite all of the little things that imply that you're not, then you're an INFP or an ENFJ.

As F dominant people, INFPs and ENFJs make decisions based on how they feel about them, and will only change their opinions when they change how they feel about something. How an INFP or ENFJ feels about something is more important to them than the facts of the matter. Understanding the pattern and truth of a matter are secondary to how the INFP and ENFJ feel because thier N is secondary and their T is inferior.

For INFPs, introspection is inherent based on how they feel with Fi, but is is paired with Si which gives them a storehouse of instances to support how they feel. This is almost the opposite of the INFJ process. Rather than analyzing the details and trying to match them with the answer, the INFP approach is to use the deatils to match how they feel. Because this is an introspective process, the INFP can skip the possibilities that their Ne might offer to the contrary, and focus on the possibilities that support how they feel. INFPs don't ponder the possibility that they might be something other than what they feel they are, and if something challenges what they feel, they are prone to defending themselves quickly and adamantly, or just letting go of the notion entirely.

Here are examples of the difference between the types.

INFJ Confusion - "I dunno... I might be this, or that, I'm not sure, because of this, this, that, and that. (Ni seeing patterns and Ti analyzing the details) What do you think? (An attempt to get others to use their Fe function on them the way the INFJ reflexively uses it on others)"

INFJ Certainty - "All of the facts imply that I'm an INFJ (Ni seeing the pattern and Ti not having refuting evidence), so I must be an INFJ (Fe accepts this pattern as truth)"

INFP - "I feel that I am an INFJ, therefore I am. (Fi) Here's why. (Ne digs for Si which comes up with defenses for how Fi feels) I don't really have any other way to explain it. I just am." When applied with truth to the contrary, INFPs often reject everything to do with the offense to how they feel, "You can't label people!"

ENFJ - "I'm an INFJ. Next. (Fe has found their social role in this system)" Only when forced, will and ENFJ go deeper. "I mean, the test said I was (Ni starting to seek the deeper possibilities to validate Fe)." ENFJs will tend to see the pattern well enough to prove their opinion with Ni, despite having some doubt. They don't start splitting hairs like an INFJ until they've really gotten their Ni invested "So how does this work? (Ti finally engaged)". If at any point the ENFJ realizes that they are better suited for the ENFJ social role, their Fe is usually happy to accept it, and often this happens when Ni is first engaged on the subject by someone who's social role is to know the correct answer. "Oh, I'm not an INFJ, I'm an ENFJ? Gotcha. ENFJ it is. Hey everybody! I'm an ENFJ!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Love
Lol.. yes! It's not just you. I think it's one of the reasons why my pothead friends really love me. :D

and VH would you mind analyzing my video? I don't think I ever asked you to before.

I think you're an INFJ with a very strong Fe and Fi. You're one of those borderline INFJs that have INFP (strong Fi) and ENFJ traits (solid Fe) like a lot of us, but you're an INFJ.

Last edited:
Haha, I am so intrigued trying to find out my type. Now it is like a cat and mouse game!

I don't think I am S, I am simply too absent minded and I am VERY good at putting myself in the shoes of others. I could see a very thin line between T/F I do tend to contradict myself at times with logic vs feeling. I *like* to let logic rule my decisions and it does most times, but occasionally I can't help but let my feeling overrule me. I think technical intelligence was something I was born with, but feelings ruled me when I was young, I developed my logic so I wasn't so flaky/tempermental.

Then again, I score way higher on my feeling than I do on T. When I was like 5 or 6, my dad asked me if I wanted to go with him to the store, I told him no because I was busy doing something. My mom overheard and she told me that I hurt my dad's feelings. I ran to the window and watched him drive away, I wanted to die, I felt so horrible.

Whenever kids ridiculed me in school, I felt so much shame, like there was something horribly wrong with me. I think I felt entirely too much when I was young and I sought to analyze my feelings and why this was happening so much, which built my logic. I in turn kept this up and increased my J.

Often I find other people that aren't like me, but are strong in different ways. I analyze those people and I try to integrate those traits with me, kind of like fitting a square peg into a circular hole, but how malleable is the material that the hole is in? Can I reshape the square?

My P allows me to accept that person as they are, My J/T helps me look into how that person ticks and interpret/measure that information. My F/N helps me put myself in their shoes and understand how they feel emotionally at the time that this is going on.

Does that make sense or is it too general?

Morgan: From watching your video, I am very much on the fence like you are about being an INFJ vs. an INFP. I do think however, that you are slightly more an INFP at least in a general mood. Reason being is I feel that you use Ni a good amount, but it doesn't come across as fluid or totally natural. Fi wins out.

NeverAmI:
You're a tough nut to crack indeed. To be honest, despite what you talk about with emotions, I think you are more of a TP type then an FJ if that can be reasoned. You are emotional, but not in a NF sense from what I can gathered. You feel stuff of course, but it is processed in a totally different way. I agree with someone else in saying you are an ISTP, and a very inteligent/well developed one at that. I can see you confusing yourself for the very same reasons that slant did (she asumed she was INFJ when she first came here).

Arbygil:
It's so good to finally see you! I just want to give you a big hug. Of course, it is pretty darn clear that you are an INFJ from this, beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't think you should take that video down either, it's great!

I am going to make another video of myself when I am home over winter break. I think that is a big enough gap period between the last vid that I made (which isn't a good picture of me because I was stressed). Also, by then I think I will have flatlined enough to be outside of a stressful environment.