INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Here is mine

I must warn you, I went out this night with friends (therefore my hoarse voice), decided to make a video, went to bad, couldn't sleep because I was reversing the video, and decided to get up to get this video done so I can go to sleep :becky: and so it was 5 o'clock in the morning

I really hate this video but I think it is the best I can. The problem with me is if I have to explain my inner thoughts to other people (especialy people I don't know well) I'm so nervous that I have no axcess to my inner feelings anymore and I don't know what I was going to talk about... And I didn't know I make so many facial expressions, it is terrible!!!

Please don't ban me or ignore me after watching in :becky:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1rPGeErS4&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1rPGeErS4&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Excellent Video Morgan! I really think that you're an INFJ after seeing this video. The way you described your feelings sounds a lot like Fe, or at least my definition of Fe(extraverted Feeling). I don't know what the others will say but I loved this video and you should be proud :). You have a nice smile by the way.

Here is mine

I must warn you, I went out this night with friends (therefore my hoarse voice), decided to make a video, went to bad, couldn't sleep because I was reversing the video, and decided to get up to get this video done so I can go to sleep :becky: and so it was 5 o'clock in the morning

I really hate this video but I think it is the best I can. The problem with me is if I have to explain my inner thoughts to other people (especialy people I don't know well) I'm so nervous that I have no axcess to my inner feelings anymore and I don't know what I was going to talk about... And I didn't know I make so many facial expressions, it is terrible!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1rPGeErS4&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1rPGeErS4&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Morgan, I watched yr video and I want you to know just how very lovely you are!

I am very happy for you that you are reaching outside of yourself, to discover so much more about yrself and of the world around you, and I think you did a very good job with the film...

You seem so sweet, I can't imagine how anyone could not like you :)

Here is mine! It is not quite focused on MBTI, sorry!

Part 1:
[YOUTUBE]YkPXDA_NNaw[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]URik9ruidPc[/YOUTUBE]

Awe John, I think you're absolutely awesome! I really liked watching your vids (and yes I watched them both) and found you to be very sweet too...

(I hope you don't mind my terming you as "sweet"), but I just felt all protective of you for some reason, lol!

I need to watch these, alas I can not until tomorrow when I will have time on a computer that works for youtube.

Here is mine

Great video Morgan! You have nothing to be ashamed of! You are lovely and make some great points. I think you are an INFJ all the way. You are talking about relating to your world using your feelings (Fe). Your facial expressions are very much like I use when in this same situation. You just need a little more confidence in who you are. I can't believe you don't have tons of guys wanting your attention. This is such a great look inside you, thanks! I would love to hang out with you and all the other great INFJ's on this forum. Post more video, you are very brave!

Reactions: Morgain
She reminds me so much of myself its freaky. The facial expressions, the emotion, the speech patterns, the body language, her eye movements, her attitude...I'm starting to second guess my INFJness again...

I told you I thought you were an ENFJ. If you're not an ENFJ, you're an INFJ with a very strong Fe.

You seem to be an INFJ with a fairly strong Fi.

same..I also got a very ENFJ result today..very freaky and she has my anime passion xD..she's me when Im in an extreme happy mood.

That's very normal with INFJs.

Last edited:
Awe John, I think you're absolutely awesome! I really liked watching your vids (and yes I watched them both) and found you to be very sweet too...

(I hope you don't mind my terming you as "sweet"), but I just felt all protective of you for some reason, lol!

Thank you Ria!! You couldn't possibly upset me, thank you for the wonderful words!

wow, awesome job Nai!!you look a lot like my dad but remind me very little of him personality wise!! the facial expressions, way of speaking, and thoughts were almost like opposites and he's an ESTJ supposedly xD.

edit:watching part 2 lol

Thanks Raccoon! Go clean your room!

Great video John. I really relate too many things in what you said, especially the part of talking to people. I can also be the friendliest guys but if I don't know you, I won't talk to you. Not because of rudeness but I think more that it would be kind of awkward sort of "hey, what's up" *eye rolling* "alright, bye* kind of thing lol. I really want to see more of your videos and once again, thank you for sharing this part of you to all of us.

Thanks LD, YOU ROCK!

Here is mine! It is not quite focused on MBTI, sorry!

Part 1:
[YOUTUBE]YkPXDA_NNaw[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]URik9ruidPc[/YOUTUBE]

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing NAI. I know that you're INFP and I'm not 100 percent sure about this but I think people might misread you as in INTP or INTJ from this video because you're not as animated as you are on the forums. You're probably in your serious or work mode so to speak.

You probably don't want to read this... but after watching this video I really don't think you're an INFP.

I have to let this percolate a while before I can guess your type, though.

<---- chameleon LOL

Last edited:
You probably don't want to read this... but after watching this video I really don't think you're an INFP.

I have to let this percolate a while before I can guess your type, though.

I doubt NAI is anything other than an NF...maybe he's just well balanced. He's probably been through a variety of situations to allow him to develop his functions maybe. I can see how you can think ST based on this video, but I think that's his "work" personality. NAI, what do you think?

I doubt NAI is anything other than an NF...maybe he's just well balanced. He's probably been through a variety of situations to allow him to develop his functions maybe. I can see how you can think ST based on this video, but I think that's his "work" personality. NAI, what do you think?

Hint #1 that he's not an INFP. Look at his bed. It is not covered with clutter. In fact it is MADE. Look at his room. It's tidy. Nope. No way he's an INFP.

I doubt NAI is anything other than an NF...maybe he's just well balanced. He's probably been though a variety of situations to allow him to develop his functions maybe. I can see how you can think ST based on this video, but I think that's his "work" personality. NAI, what do you think?

Yea, I agree with that.

That is a fairly guarded persona on me. I am only humorous and quirky when I am VERY comfortable. I have worked a lot on interpersonal relations which is why I might seem comfortable, but I definitely wasn't "at home" in the video.

That is what people see when I approach them at work. I definitely think I was INFP, at least when I was young. I was very emotional when I was younger. I lost my temper quite a bit. Actually, I don't know if it was losing my temper, but I would get floods of emotion, that is for sure.

Last edited:
Yea, I agree with that.

That is a fairly guarded persona on me. I am only humorous and quirky when I am VERY comfortable. I have worked a lot on interpersonal relations which is why I might seem comfortable, but I definitely wasn't "at home" in the video.

That is what people see when I approach them at work. I definitely think I was INFP, at least when I was young. I was very emotional when I was younger. I lost my temper quite a bit.

Nope. There is no way an INFP would develop such an austere outward persona. INFPs are primarily concerned with personal integrity. Losing your temper a lot doesn't make you an F type. In fact, while F types are more prone to getting angry, T types are more prone to losing their temper, aka not being able to control their emotions when they become overwhelming.

Yea, I agree with that.

That is what people see when I approach them at work. I definitely think I was INFP, at least when I was young. I was very emotional when I was younger. I lost my temper quite a bit. Actually, I don't know if it was losing my temper, but I would get floods of emotion, that is for sure.

that makes a lot of sense...