INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

Thanks Von, Nai I think you should discuss things such as ways of interaction, how we communicate different, the different cognitive functions and how it affects how we do things, our role, when we are at our best and when we are at our lowest, for both INFJ's and INFP's..an explanation on J vs P. lol Im trying to think of more but that's important basics. ohh and how we get confuse between the 2 types.

or like Von said, be yourself!! You could go in-depth with this things but be as natural as possible.

Thanks Von, Nai I think you should discuss things such as ways of interaction, how we communicate different, the different cognitive functions and how it affects how we do things, our role, when we are at our best and when we are at our lowest, for both INFJ's and INFP's..an explanation on J vs P. lol Im trying to think of more but that's important basics. ohh and how we get confuse between the 2 types.

or like Von said, be yourself!! You could go in-depth with this things but be as natural as possible.

I can't really go in depth on this because I don't understand those functions yet. I haven't known MBTI long enough to even pretend that I know what I am talking about LOL. I will touch on some of the differences I have seen in the forum and how they relate to me.

Thanks for the input!!!

I'm not sure if I've shown this to you before VH, but here's a video of my sister and I. I'm not sure if the ENTJ/INFJ interaction is going to skew anything as opposed to a solo video -- if you think it would be more accurate with just me, I could see if I could find a time to make me one of those :D

[youtube]aYv7B0vFdB0[/youtube]

I'm not sure if I've shown this to you before VH, but here's a video of my sister and I. I'm not sure if the ENTJ/INFJ interaction is going to skew anything as opposed to a solo video -- if you think it would be more accurate with just me, I could see if I could find a time to make me one of those :D

[youtube]aYv7B0vFdB0[/youtube]

Very nice video gloomy!!I liked the way you both explained things and you both look awesome!

I am posting up a video of my own. I am going to make an outline of traits of both INFJ and INFP and discuss those. Any other things that I could include in the outline that would be valuable for me to discuss?

A little dancing might be good hehe

I'm going to try and find some time over the next couple of days to make a video of myself too...

It might be hard tho with all the cleaning and packing...

I relate to the infj videos, I am feeling a bit shy to make one though, but I'll try and get over it! :p

anyone know a good free app besides windows movie maker that allows editing of an AVI? I need to split this for youtube.

She reminds me so much of myself its freaky. The facial expressions, the emotion, the speech patterns, the body language, her eye movements, her attitude...I'm starting to second guess my INFJness again...

same..I also got a very ENFJ result today..very freaky and she has my anime passion xD..she's me when Im in an extreme happy mood.

Last edited:
same..I also got a very ENFJ result today..very freaky and she has my anime passion xD..she's me when Im in an extreme happy mood.

I don't have that anime passion but like the way she went about talking and stuff was a lot like me. I think von hase said something about this in the cognitive functions thread, that NF's develop all INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, and INFP and become very balanced, especially after experiencing stress in life.

I don't have that anime passion but like the way she went about talking and stuff was a lot like me. I think von hase said something about this in the cognitive functions thread, that NF's develop all INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, and INFP and become very balanced, especially after experiencing stress in life.
I can actually become quite extroverted, in rare situations when I'm very happy..I almost score ENFJ today, I took the cognitive function test and scored 45.5 on Fe,Ni and Ti...I was shocked lol.

Here is mine! It is not quite focused on MBTI, sorry!

Part 1:
[YOUTUBE]YkPXDA_NNaw[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]URik9ruidPc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Love

Part 1:

Part 2:

wow, awesome job Nai!!you look a lot like my dad but remind me very little of him personality wise!! the facial expressions, way of speaking, and thoughts were almost like opposites and he's an ESTJ supposedly xD.

edit:watching part 2 lol

Last edited:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Great video John. I really relate too many things in what you said, especially the part of talking to people. I can also be the friendliest guys but if I don't know you, I won't talk to you. Not because of rudeness but I think more that it would be kind of awkward sort of "hey, what's up" *eye rolling* "alright, bye* kind of thing lol. I really want to see more of your videos and once again, thank you for sharing this part of you to all of us.

Here is mine

I must warn you, I went out this night with friends (therefore my hoarse voice), decided to make a video, went to bad, couldn't sleep because I was reversing the video, and decided to get up to get this video done so I can go to sleep :becky: and so it was 5 o'clock in the morning

I really hate this video but I think it is the best I can. The problem with me is if I have to explain my inner thoughts to other people (especialy people I don't know well) I'm so nervous that I have no axcess to my inner feelings anymore and I don't know what I was going to talk about... And I didn't know I make so many facial expressions, it is terrible!!!

Please don't ban me or ignore me after watching in :becky:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1rPGeErS4&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1rPGeErS4&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: