INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJ, INFP, ENFJ Difference Videos

wow, Von you speak words of wisdom, your posts always save the day!! your description describes me very well in the way on how I question myself and how my functions trick me..Si does come into play when Im remembering hurtful things quite often now that I think about it, and also the fact that sometimes my Ne and Fi test very strongly, and how I replace my Fe with my Ti a lot of time aiding to the confusion..thanks once again

NeverAmI:
You're a tough nut to crack indeed. To be honest, despite what you talk about with emotions, I think you are more of a TP type then an FJ if that can be reasoned. You are emotional, but not in a NF sense from what I can gathered. You feel stuff of course, but it is processed in a totally different way. I agree with someone else in saying you are an ISTP, and a very inteligent/well developed one at that. I can see you confusing yourself for the very same reasons that slant did (she asumed she was INFJ when she first came here).

AND HE ALWAYS GETS THE SAME DAMN TEST RESULTS AS ME!

huge fart? i dont get the tongue twister with that sentence I tried saying it really fast and couldn't figure it out.

No videos, no way, no how. LOL. I'm having trouble getting sound through my computer, so I didn't watch the videos. But you guys are amazing for posting them!

And Arbygil, I think you are so awesome in every way, that there's no way that I could conceivably think there could be a bad video of you. :D IMO, you're just too darn smart and sweet!

LOL! Ehhh, I dunno 'bout all that. But thank you. The more I see it, though, the more I keep wanting to redo it because the quality is so bad. You can't tell if I'm talking with the video or not. Bleech!

Arbygil:
It's so good to finally see you! I just want to give you a big hug. Of course, it is pretty darn clear that you are an INFJ from this, beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't think you should take that video down either, it's great!

Awww! :mlove2: Thank you, sweetie - I'm still on the fence about it. I might keep it for posterity's sake if I end up doing another one. But I'm not going to camera blog until I find another (read: better) camera or software. It's experiment time!

So let's assume that I am ISTP, would that explain why the majority of of my poetry is negative, because I have to tap into my ENFJ shadow in order to write it?

Everyone has these crazy assumptions that Sensors are "less creative" or "less in tune" with their creative side. Not so! Some of the *most* creative people on the planet are Sensors (particularly SPs).

If you *are* an ISTP or ISFP, NAI, you're in good company - regardless. I don't know if you're tapping into a shadow when you're writing your poetry. Maybe you're just a good poet, period.

Info regarding Artisans (the SP types). I think it's flattering, anyway:

ARTISANS

2. ARTISANS value freedom and spontaneity. They want to be without constraint, at liberty to act on their impulses, play and create.

ARTISANS make up about 35-40% of the general population. There are two types of introverted ARTISANS, Crafters and Composers.

* Crafters master tools, anything from a piano to a potter's wheel to a paint brush to a supersonic jet.

Famous Crafters are Katherine Hepburn, Bruce Lee and Michael Jordan.

CRAFTER children are intense about projects like helping you set the table or raking leaves in the backyard.

The worst thing you can do to these children is rush them or force them to end their projectand put it away before they have lost interest in it.

* Composers create by staying in close touch with the five senses and the world around them. They often express themselves in the "fine arts".

Famous Composers are Mozart and Steven Spielberg.

COMPOSER children are drawn to musical instruments, song, dance, costumes and make believe. They may prefer symbolic and inspiring stories such as King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table to stories about contemporary children.

The worst thing you can do to these children is limit their exposure to creative outlets.

Link: http://www.theintrovertzcoach.com/your_introverted_child_is_unique.html#artisans

Last edited:
O_O

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?!

You are 16 years old and female. He's 28 years old and male. Those factors alone are going to create differences in your personalities before considering all the other things that make you unique.

So let's assume that I am ISTP, would that explain why the majority of of my poetry is negative, because I have to tap into my ENFJ shadow in order to write it?

If you are an ISTP, then your stressed sides are ESTP > INFJ > ENFJ.

Your shadow side would be ESTJ.

Everyone has these crazy assumptions that Sensors are "less creative" or "less in tune" with their creative side. Not so! Some of the *most* creative people on the planet are Sensors (particularly SPs).

If you *are* an ISTP or ISFP, NAI, you're in good company - regardless. I don't know if you're tapping into a shadow when you're writing your poetry. Maybe you're just a good poet, period.

Link: http://www.theintrovertzcoach.com/your_introverted_child_is_unique.html#artisans

All VERY true! My two ISTP friends have amazing technical minds, are excellent musicians, and their craftsmanship is bar none. I've always considered these two guys to be my brothers, and they match and even exceed my own creativity.

I would also like to point out they are both very 'intuitive' in a literal sense, and some of the most compassionate people I know.

....righty-o then.

I think I'm INFJ.
I don't want to analyze it any longer. I'm me and I'm going to be different than other INFJs.

Slant, have you found any good ISTP resources that might not be evident from a google search, or forums?

Thanks Arby!!!

You are 16 years old and female. He's 28 years old and male. Those factors alone are going to create differences in your personalities before considering all the other things that make you unique.

If you are an ISTP, then your stressed sides are ESTP > INFJ > ENFJ.

Your shadow side would be ESTJ.

All VERY true! My two ISTP friends have amazing technical minds, are excellent musicians, and their craftsmanship is bar none. I've always considered these two guys to be my brothers, and they match and even exceed my own creativity.

I would also like to point out they are both very 'intuitive' in a literal sense, and some of the most compassionate people I know.

Ahh quite enlightening, thank you VH.

I think I will never know if I'm INFJ or INFP, because I don't want to analyze myself and get it wrong. I think I'll just wait for someone to tell me, although that is probably the wrong approach.

ISTP?

I get a bit of everything, but predominantly INFJ/P

I used to be like you...
I tested

INTP, ENTP, ESTP, ISTP, ISFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ESTJ, ISTJ....