High School Horror Stories | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

High School Horror Stories

Also, even at twenty years old I still find myself drawing and painting pictures for members of the opposite sex I am interested in. Seven times out of ten, I don't give it to them. The other three times it's because I made the mistake of telling them, so they ask for one.
I wonder why this is. Self-evaluation time.

You must draw a lot of pictures.

You must draw a lot of pictures.

It's what I do when it's late and I can't sleep.

Also, nice way to imply that I develop intense romantic feelings for several members of the opposite sex.
You'll be interested in knowing I don't bother to waste my time.

My later high school years were a blur. I enjoyed many fine things, eh, so to speak. I do remember my friend giving me a pill one day and saying "take this" and I did. Only afterwards did I ask "what was that?" Turns out it was her sister's epilepsy medication or something. Anyway, it was supposed to slow down one side of the brain or something. Needless to say that was a very scary day for about 8 to 10 hours.

In the 10th grade I had a horrible accident where basically the side of my ankle touched the ground while my foot was still on the ground. I tore everything up in my ankle and was in a half cast for over 6 weeks. Well, we didn't live far enough away for me to take the bus to school and I walked. My darling mother (she meant well) knew our neighbors and the their kid was a senior (a SENIOR!) and ran with a totally different crowd and mom forced this guy to give me a ride to school. After about 3 days, I just hobbled to school on my crutches. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

High school was fun for me. I don't really have horror stories. I do remember in like 2nd grade I had this older man for a teacher. Dang, can't even remember his name, but he was a total ass. He was constantly making fun of various kids. I remember this kinda chubby kid asked to go to the restroom shortly after recess and the teacher said no because he "should of went before class started". The kid went up to his desk like 3 times to ask and was told no each time. The last time he ended up peeing his pants. I really hated this teacher. Early in the year the teacher showed us the film Peter and the Wolf and before it started, loudly told the class he had picked it because there was a duck named Sonya in it. It was on!!! So for the rest of the year, everything I wrote I made really, really, really, tiny. I used to sharpen my pencil all the time to better write really tiny. The teacher constantly complained about how small I wrote and I used to give him my wide eyed innocent look and say that was how I wrote.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon
Nothing bad actually happened to me in high school. The horror was all in my mind.

Prom :rolleyes:

I had just started dating a boy who did not attend my school so he wasn

there weren't any hard core horrors in my high school, but every day there was mildly horrible for me....the biggest horror was I guess the 1st day of high school when I noticed that there were 28 girls and only 4 guys in my new class, and I immediately identified our class teacher as a young super arrogant bit**....and so I got a sour taste of future high school trouble the very first day. :m169:

I went to my prom with a 30-year-old man that I didn't know (friend of a friend of my mother's), and he came on to me. :D

Seriously? You get over high school, you really do. It means nothing, it was nothing, it is nothing. You get through that oh-so-torturous part of your life (drama llama haven) and you learn to go forward.

If you don't go forward, you'll be perpetually stuck...and who in their right mind wants to be a perpetually stuck 17 year old? :m194:

Reactions: the
A guy brought a small basket ball filled with gun powder to school to blow up somewhere in the school.

Another guy brought a pistol to school to shoot some bullies. I think another guy did too, but I dont remember it that clearly.

They never made the news. That is horror.

I went to my prom with a 30-year-old man that I didn't know (friend of a friend of my mother's), and he came on to me. :D

Seriously? You get over high school, you really do. It means nothing, it was nothing, it is nothing. You get through that oh-so-torturous part of your life (drama llama haven) and you learn to go forward.

If you don't go forward, you'll be perpetually stuck...and who in their right mind wants to be a perpetually stuck 17 year old? :m194:

1) I believe the correct term is drama alpaca haven. Don't feel bad, many people confuse llamas with alpacas. But alpacas coat tends to be a lot coarse, as well as alpacas are very tiny, while llamas are much larger.

2) I know quite a lot of people who want to stay in a 17 year old body. See: botox patients.

I had a horrible high school experience, but I'm getting over it.

[MENTION=731]corndogman[/MENTION]; SOTL and I had a mutual "friend." He was caught senior year with I think they said 10+ guns and over 20 pipebombs, and a long ass hitlist.

I knew it. He was always fucking with my bike.

I think the worst thing that happened at our school occurred in my small engines class. Some kid set someone else on fire to try to kill him. It was gang-related, I'm guessing, as we commonly had kids getting shanked and fights were very common.

A guy brought a small basket ball filled with gun powder to school to blow up somewhere in the school.

Another guy brought a pistol to school to shoot some bullies. I think another guy did too, but I dont remember it that clearly.

They never made the news. That is horror.

I agree with that, 100%. Also, quite sad. :(

I think the worst thing that happened at our school occurred in my small engines class. Some kid set someone else on fire to try to kill him. It was gang-related, I'm guessing, as we commonly had kids getting shanked and fights were very common.

Yeeeah, you win the bad school story. That's...not pleasant. Rich prom queen cheerleaders suddenly seem a lot less threatening.

Yeeeah, you win the bad school story. That's...not pleasant. Rich prom queen cheerleaders suddenly seem a lot less threatening.

I have a feeling this isn't something I'd want to win ^^;

Ahhh, so many of them. I was kind of a bully magnet thorough school.

One memorable event pre-highschool was being held down and groped by some guy I barely knew in the school yard in front of a bunch of people.

I thought I had seen everything bullies had to offer when I entered high school, but boy was I mistaken.

It started out innocently enough, he was nice to me at first, sat at the same desk as me, I kind of ignored him, I'm generally oblivious to people around me, and before long things spiraled into outright emotional abuse. He humiliated me publicly, crushed my self confidence and directly targeted any of my insecurities he could pin-point, to the point he took a stance toward devaluing my entire personality.

One of the incidents I had with him happened in the chemistry lab in the second grade of high school when he asked me in front of the entire class what I was doing here anyway (in the school), and pointed out how nobody likes me which provoked rowdy laughter in my present class mates. His main advantage was that he was popular and well liked and those who didn't approve of him bulling me, didn't take it seriously.

He latched onto me for the entire duration of high school, like he was obsessed with me. I never understood why he did those things, until I later on found out he had a history of animal abuse as a child and had singled out a girl in his previous school, treating her similarly to me, from which I concluded he was definitely some kind of sadist, or at least having sociopathis traits in his personality.

I was bullied, yet always fought back.

In primary school my "friend" thought it would be funny to stick a spider down my back (he knew I was arachnophobic). I took off my jumper in a panic then jumped on him, wrapped it around his neck, and proceded to strangle him. Teacher saw and broke it up.

In high school my fighting back would sometimes rally support in my favour. I had a major bully who would torment me and get violent towards me. Quite bad too. I'd always attempt to fight back but fail as he was much larger. Eventually though I kicked up such a fuss that the class took notice. He was alienated by the whole school and had to change schools in the end :D.

Another time I was in the changing rooms when the next class had started and a bunch of guys from two years up came in and started to pick on me. I don't know who got violent first but one of the higher years saw me in trouble and slammed the other guy against the wall, allowing me to go in peace.

In one class the kid behind me started making up nasty shit about me when I was clearly within earshot. When we left class I mad sure I was out first, hid round the corner, and as soon as he came along I ambushed and preceded to lay into him. Got him in a headlock and smashed his head against the wall a few times. It was broken up and next I heard he was crying about it in the toilets.

One kid threw batteries at my back (they really fucking hurt). I got up and threw my chair at him.

I once held a power drill to one kid's head. Probably was never actually going to hurt him, but the scare was enough to get him to leave me alone.

I've thrown hammers and hockey sticks.

And one time I threw this little shit across the desk for annoying me in chemistry. The teacher threw him out of class saying that I was clearly provoked.

I bet you guys thought I was such a laid back guy too.

Reactions: z523x4gr98j
O.O

Remind me never to piss off Chaz.

I was bullied in elementary and junior high, but not really high school. I was a pretty good student, never got into trouble, and was liked by most of my teachers, especially by my English teachers. My peers were a different story. Not many people were really mean to me, but an as adult, I realized that I didn't have any genuine, real friendships in high school (with the exception of one). At least, not the way I do as an adult. I was in a lot of activities, but I never really fit in and was pretty much ignored in many situations.