High School Horror Stories | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

High School Horror Stories

I have one story too. It is really horrible. It made feel very low. It was when i started high school education.

That time i was shy person. I did not use to talk to anyone. I was scared, what if everyone comes to know i am shy. That day i entered in class room. It was full of boys and girls. Madam came at her regular time. She used to ask questions first, Those days i was pressured from family for good result in exams. I was not able to study much. Later madam ask me one question, there was a lot sweat on my face because of fear.

Someone said, look at this boy, He is looking weird. Really like monkey, then everyone laughed at me. I felt very bad. After that day i made my mind to become strong boy and now i am.

Reactions: BritNi
Last dawn yes I can relate, during lunch I tend to always be looking for the calmest spot around..since I'm always trying to get away from others do to well not only bullying from their part but because I can't relate to what many HIgh School kids talk about.

I don't see why they would bully you. It's reasonable to say that by letting others do their thing and you the same, the amount of bullying would decrease. Some things don't make sense RL but hopefully you can find your way throughout that chaos. Good luck

Hmm ok I will post this one, which is one of the worst ones I had.

I have always been liked by my teachers, if I ever had a friend it would be my teachers, anyways in 8th grade I would do a lot of things with this particular one, my french teacher, she would eat lunch with me and everything...She somehow always understood me and never really judge me...she felt a deep compassion for me, I was constatnly being hated upon in class, but she would always defend my personality, that I am a nice and calm person, this cause many students to even start hating the teacher and they were looking for ways to get me in trouble with her..

But then that day happened.....She was being accused of being overprotective with me so...

Some girl Spilled her water Bottle near my desk, and claim it was me and then she asked me If I really did do it, I said ''no'' Mrs and then the whole class started making a whole scandal..why do you always stand up to the kid? Dont you know he is a psychopath and has no friends? why do you keep on defending such a gay, lunatic kid, where the exact words..I got so nervous...she asked me to be truthful one more time..my voice started shaking I was like ''no..Mrs..I promise as tears were falling down, then everyone was like your going to fall for his stupid game, we are really tired of you having to defend him, then she was like Gabriel, please just admitted, I been pretty pleasant with you, but you cannot longer go agaisnt the whole class, I could have eaasily just said yes..but I stickd to my honesty and replied No, Mrs I did not do it even tough I could barely speak anymore, she was like that's it Gabriel!!I would have no choice but to write you up, now I want you to clean this whole mess, she made me stayed in her class as I cleaned the floor..I was crying horribly..my tears could not stop..as people were secretly gicing me a smile..like they were actually enjoyng this...I cleaned and cleaned..she made me feel so bad..afterwards..i had no words,..she was like ''gaby, I'rry but you and me know very well that we cannot longer be oblivious to the fact that everyone here seems to have a problem with you..and I am really sorry you have to go through this but sadly your one against many;'''..she later gave me a tisuse and we had a conversation, she was like don't worry Gaby everything will be alright someday you would grow up to be a great person, please forgive me..

we hugged and then towards the end of the year we took a picture...

I still cry everytime I think about this..

Last edited:

I have always been liked by my teachers, if I ever had a friend it would be my teachers, anyways in 8th grade I would do a lot of things with this particular one, my french teacher, she would eat lunch with me and everything...She somehow always understood me and never really judge me...she felt a deep compassion for me, I was constatnly being hated upon in class, but she would always defend my personality, that I am a nice and calm person, this cause many students to even start hating the teacher and they were looking for ways to get me in trouble with her..

But then that day happened.....She was being accused of being overprotective with me so...

Some girl Spilled her water Bottle near my desk, and claim it was me and then she asked me If I really did do it, I said ''no'' Mrs and then the whole class started making a whole scandal..why do you always stand up to the kid? Dont you know he is a psychopath and has no friends? why do you keep on defending such a gay, lunatic kid, where the exact words..I got so nervous...she asked me to be truthful one more time..my voice started shaking I was like ''no..Mrs..I promise as tears were falling down, then everyone was like your going to fall for his stupid game, we are really tired of you having to defend him, then she was like Gabriel, please just admitted, I been pretty pleasant with you, but you cannot longer go agaisnt the whole class, I could have eaasily just said yes..but I stickd to my honesty and replied No, Mrs I did not do it even tough I could barely speak anymore, she was like that's it Gabriel!!I would have no choice but to write you up, now I want you to clean this whole mess, she made me stayed in her class as I cleaned the floor..I was crying horribly..my tears could not stop..as people were secretly gicing me a smile..like they were actually enjoyng this...I cleaned and cleaned..she made me feel so bad..afterwards..i had no words,..she was like ''gaby, I'rry but you and me know very well that we cannot longer be oblivious to the fact that everyone here seems to have a problem with you..and I am really sorry you have to go through this but sadly your one against many;'''..she lated gave me a tisuse and we had a conversation, she was like don't orry Gaby everything will be alright someday you would grow up to be a great person, please forgive me..

:hug: dude, heart touching story.

Some girl Spilled her water Bottle near my desk, and claim it was me and then she asked me If I really did do it, I said ''no'' Mrs and then the whole class started making a whole scandal..why do you always stand up to the kid? Dont you know he is a psychopath and has no friends? why do you keep on defending such a gay, lunatic kid, where the exact words..I got so nervous...she asked me to be truthful one more time..my voice started shaking I was like ''no..Mrs..I promise as tears were falling down, then everyone was like your going to fall for his stupid game, we are really tired of you having to defend him, then she was like Gabriel, please just admitted, I been pretty pleasant with you, but you cannot longer go agaisnt the whole class, I could have eaasily just said yes..but I stickd to my honesty and replied No, Mrs I did not do it even tough I could barely speak anymore, she was like that's it Gabriel!!I would have no choice but to write you up, now I want you to clean this whole mess, she made me stayed in her class as I cleaned the floor..I was crying horribly..my tears could not stop..as people were secretly gicing me a smile..like they were actually enjoyng this...I cleaned and cleaned..she made me feel so bad..afterwards..i had no words,..she was like ''gaby, I'rry but you and me know very well that we cannot longer be oblivious to the fact that everyone here seems to have a problem with you..and I am really sorry you have to go through this but sadly your one against many;'''..she lated gave me a tisuse and we had a conversation, she was like don't orry Gaby everything will be alright someday you would grow up to be a great person, please forgive me..

*hugs*

You already are a great person.

I have a pretty peculiar one...

In my freshman year, there was this girl who was in one of my classes, and I really didn't know anything about her, and we have never talked to each other before. She came up to me at lunch one day and actually asks me out. I was just as desperate to have a girlfriend as she was to have a boyfriend, so I said yes. I was so happy that someone had some kind of interest in me. We started walking around holding hands and everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever considering the fact that we were both seen as "geeks" and were teased quite a bit by people. As we were walking, people see us and begin laughing at us and before I knew it a whole group of people were following us. We actually had to hide in the school library until the bell rang.

We were "dating" for a while I actually started to become emotionally attached to her even though she did not have the same feelings for me. In class, people would talk about her and how she's ugly and crazy (and yes she is certifiably insane) and I would defend her. Just a few months into the "relationship" I take her to the school Spring Fling dance and even buy her flowers. I get there and I notice that she is moody and keeps going outside with her friends. We finally start to dance and I, being the paranoid goody-good that I was, thought that my parents were going to be chaperoning so I told her that we should not dance too close. She became infuriated and said "I don't like feeling like I'm under a microscope. You know what...It's over". She broke up with me. Right there at a school dance. That was possibly the worst night I have ever experienced.

After the break up she was still calling my house and one occasion was very rude to my Mom. Then the next day things get interesting. She gets in my face and yells at me and says that I was calling her names when I didn't even say anything. It gets even worse. In my sophmore year she was in my Geometry class and ever since I first saw her in there, I knew there was going to be trouble.

One day I'm called to the school security office during another one of my classes and I have no idea what it is. When I get there, the security officers (who are total assholes) tell me that this girl and her friends went to complain about things I said during class. She told them that I was telling the people in class that we had sex, when we really didn't. I know for a fact that I didn't say anything during class at all and the idiot security officers were taking her side and treating me like I was some sort of criminal. They had us fill out these little forms telling our own sides of the story and then they let us go back to our classes. They told us that they would call us back later on and they never did. That tells me that they finally realized that this whole thing was a load of bull.

For the rest of high school, I was known as that one guy who went out with that one weird, obnoxious, ugly girl. Just to think that all of the trouble, humiliation, and heartbreak could have been avoided by saying no to her in the beginning.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to share that with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BritNi and bcrwz
Haha that is indeed very interesting Lord Xephene, all that can happen for getting attached to someone xD.

Thinking about it now, I've escaped relatively unscarred. My biggest horror story was a failed romance. I don't even like romances. It was like I was a soap-star. Ugh.

Go oooonnn.... :m155:

Oh god, my story is hurting me a lot now. :(:(
Roger, you're awesome! You got where you are today because of your past. Embrace it, and the wonderful person it has made you!

Some girl Spilled her water Bottle near my desk, and claim it was me and then she asked me If I really did do it, I said ''no'' Mrs and then the whole class started making a whole scandal..why do you always stand up to the kid? Dont you know he is a psychopath and has no friends? why do you keep on defending such a gay, lunatic kid, where the exact words..I got so nervous...she asked me to be truthful one more time..my voice started shaking I was like ''no..Mrs..I promise as tears were falling down, then everyone was like your going to fall for his stupid game, we are really tired of you having to defend him, then she was like Gabriel, please just admitted, I been pretty pleasant with you, but you cannot longer go agaisnt the whole class, I could have eaasily just said yes..but I stickd to my honesty and replied No, Mrs I did not do it even tough I could barely speak anymore, she was like that's it Gabriel!!I would have no choice but to write you up, now I want you to clean this whole mess, she made me stayed in her class as I cleaned the floor..I was crying horribly..my tears could not stop..as people were secretly gicing me a smile..like they were actually enjoyng this...I cleaned and cleaned..she made me feel so bad..afterwards..i had no words,..she was like ''gaby, I'rry but you and me know very well that we cannot longer be oblivious to the fact that everyone here seems to have a problem with you..and I am really sorry you have to go through this but sadly your one against many;'''..she later gave me a tisuse and we had a conversation, she was like don't worry Gaby everything will be alright someday you would grow up to be a great person, please forgive me..

Weak teacher. Very weak. I'm surprised she didn't reprimand your classmates for being disrespectful and insulting. I'm surprised you didn't get mad at her and tell her to fly a kite.
I suppose confidence levels at such a young age are low. She allowed disrespectful behavior and even went so far as to reward it with implicit agreement of their testimony. AND IF THE KID IS CRYING OR SEEMS VERY CHOKED UP MAYBE IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ASK HIM TO CLEAN UP THE MESS IN FRONT OF THE CLASS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HUMILIATING. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

I think there are definitely some rotten human beings around, but I think most are just followers who are cruel simply because it elevates their social status and it seems to be what others are doing so they emulate it.

Oh! I do have one! Actually many. I took pottery for four years all through highschool, and I was a character in there. Somehow, I was very talented at pottery, but I still was a clutz and dropped, spilled, and broke things all the time. No one understood it. This is one of the most infamous stories.

This was my senior year of highschool. I was working on the basin for a waterfountain I was making. The basin was over 2 feet wide. Which is huge. I had to center around 50 pounds of clay. Because it was going to be so wide, I had to center this clay on an oversized batt (the thing you put on the wheel to through with). It was larger then the splash pan, so I had to remove it. The sheer volume of water needed for this, and my reputation for making a mess, I went to the middle of the room, and had to throw in my bathing suit. I brought it in this day to do it. That was embaressing to say the least. My teacher (an ISFJ), thought this was the funniest thing in the world. She was laughing the whole time. The class only had 9 people in there and we all knew each other very well. The class was highly interactive by nature.

Anyway. I start centering the clay. A daunting task. I was standing/kneeling to do it, which is why I had to use a bathing suit. I am centering away and things were fine. I would get the occasional "ooh la la!" out of 9, 7 were girls, and they all knew I was gay so they all poked fun. People also chucked bits of clay at me, I just retaliated. Of course getting yelled at for this (throwing clay, i.e. tossing it, was forbiddin). The clay I was using is stoneware, which has the perpencity to become gummy before going dry from not enough water. After 10 minutes of straining, I nearly had it on center. I was very close, to being done with this, and just held on. I didnt want to let go and add more water, I thought I could get it. Well it got too dry, and my hand caught (this is an electric wheel, and I locked the pedal), and it picked me up.

I got flung on my chest on top of the clay. I let out a yelp, and just yelled "ahhhhh!" I span around several times. All the while everyone in the room screamed. I got flung off eventually and rolled on the floor into a few chairs. My teacher ran over and screamed if I was ok. I sort of smiled/laughed and said ouch. I scrached my shoulder and pulled a muscle, but was ok. I was rather lucky. As soon as everyone saw me laughing, the entire room erupted in laughter. My teacher then went from concern to "Pieter! You could have ripped your arms off! How DARE you make a mess like this and take a spin on the wheel!" She was half joking with me. My teacher and I had an interesting relationship, we play-yelled at each other all the time. The antics never ended. Several girls in the class were laughing so hard they had to leave the room. Apparently I looked like something out of a movie when I did that. I NEVER lived that one down, and word got around slowly. In hindsight it was pretty damn hilarious. Although I am very lucky.

Seems INFJ's and ISFJ's get along nicely. Based on a sample size of 1 :)

Last edited:
Weak teacher. Very weak. I'm surprised she didn't reprimand your classmates for being disrespectful and insulting. I'm surprised you didn't get mad at her and tell her to fly a kite.
I suppose confidence levels at such a young age are low. She allowed disrespectful behavior and even went so far as to reward it with implicit agreement of their testimony. AND IF THE KID IS CRYING OR SEEMS VERY CHOKED UP MAYBE IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ASK HIM TO CLEAN UP THE MESS IN FRONT OF THE CLASS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HUMILIATING. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

I think there are definitely some rotten human beings around, but I think most are just followers who are cruel simply because it elevates their social status and it seems to be what others are doing so they emulate it.

Seems INFJ's and ISFJ's get along nicely. Based on a sample size of 1 :)

It's ok though she apologize later and we became closer friends really, I think she just feared..I would have fear if I were in her position I could imagine..but then again I was not..I just loved that a the end everything was resolved between us:)..

Ahh yes, ISFJ's are nice for me, I have an ISFJ psychology teacher who just came she seems to be a very awesome and compassionate person, very grounded as well..she always tells us some of her nice experiences :)

Last edited:

:hug: I hope you know what a great person you already are Gabriel. And I too think things will get better, that is my wish for you.

It's ok though she apologize later and we became closer friends really, I think she just feared..I would have fear if I were in her position I could imagine..but then again I was not..I just loved that a the end everything was resolved between us:)..

Ahh yes, ISFJ's are nice for me, I have an ISFJ psychology teach who just came she seems to be a very awesome and compassionate person, very grounded as well..she always tells us some of her nice experiences :)

NT's hate SJ's. Well maybe not "hate", but we sure don't like their company. I suppose NF's are ok with it.

I was very much a silent person till the very end of high school and it was only then the trouble started. Someone found out my scores for my classes, they were read aloud.. It was a very strange girl who I'm sure was a sociopath -I never met her till then. And she wanted to be the best in every class, and started spreading things about me. Fortunately everybody believed she was crazy but the thing continues to happen all throughout college.. I went through two colleges and they happened in each of them (@_@;; And there were other things also that happened outside of school that kept repeating itself. I am trying to figure out if it some sort of meaning. It's too strange to be just a random coincidence. At the moment you can say I am in rehabilitation.

Raccoon, the very end of your story -that did not happen in my case. :eek:hwell:

Last edited:
Iv'e never been to highschool, I was pulled out of the school system and was homeschooled when I was 10 after my younger sister died.
I taught myself.

But I think the horrors at primary/elementary school is enough.

I've been locked in toilet rooms for hours at a time, picked of the ground while being strangled, being told I was useless good for nothing kid by both students and teachers, been punched in the face, had rocks and shoes thrown at me and my younger handicapped brother (I usually had to protect him), been spat on, sworn at, humiliated by teachers, forced to stand outside in the rain, my work taken off me because I tried to do things differently, forced to face the wall for hours at a time etc.

I was bullied by both teachers and students. I was very depressed at school and often I would hide and cry. I failed at school, the only things I passed was art, creative writing, music and athletics.

I use to hide up in the trees or stay in the school library by myself.
I didn't have many friends as a child.

High School Horror story

Anyone who carries a pocket book can relate the the fact that everything ends up in it. Papers, money, scraps.

When I was in the ninth grade I went to a Catholic School. I wore a blazer. I did not have a pocket book at the time so I used the blazer pockets for everything.

Papers, money, scraps, chapstick, tissues

I took Latin. I was seated surrounded by boys. They were very immature.The idiot, oh I mean boy, that sat behind me decided to very steathily take everything out of my pockets and scatter it around the floor. Everyone was laughing and snickering.

The teacher did not do a thing

Gah, I had something like this in year eight. Kids would constantly throw chalk at the back of my head because I liked to learn during English. The teacher could do nothing because there was no proof. I had to hit the main dickhead with my chair, and would you believe that I was the one who got detention?

The horror part of the story was the misjustice.

My hair was set on fire by another student.

This story is probably more interesting if i leave it here.