Corrupt A Wish | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt A Wish

granted, but now you become her thrall and she makes you do all sorts of nasty things that jeopardize your immortal soul

I wish I could eat hamburgers every day

Granted. I cook them myself. Getting back at you for your mean comment about me jeopardizing someone's soul with every one that I make in new and horrible tasting ways.

I wish I could be invisible

Granted, now no one will ever, ever, ever see you. Now enjoy it.

I wish I was a Rockstar.

Granted, now no one will ever, ever, ever see you. Now enjoy it.

I wish I was a Rockstar.

Granted. You're a burned-out hippie, INFJ Rockstar who can only perform while completely naked. INFJ Rockstar.jpg

I wish I could create a wish that could not be corrupted.

Granted. You're a burned-out hippie, INFJ Rockstar who can only perform while completely naked. View attachment 15408

I wish I could create a wish that could not be corrupted.

Granted ... now you are boring.

I wish I could be the greatest thing in the existence.

Reactions: Patrick Williams
Granted, but after a while, people start to get tired of singing yoru praises and go back to their normal lives

I wish I could "paint with all the colors of the wind" :D

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Granted, but after a while, people start to get tired of singing yoru praises and go back to their normal lives

I wish I could "paint with all the colors of the wind" :D

Granted, here is a can of clear paint...go color the world! : - )

I wish I could retire tomorrow.

Granted. But everything you ever wanted to do when you retire is no longer available. All that's around you is empty space. You're retiring in a vacuum.

I wish I had long flowy silky hair.

Granted, but your hair is greenish gray.

I wish I could sink into the ground.

Granted, you sink so deep you can't get back out again, and are now stuck in the earth

I wish for a diamond bracelet

Granted, you sink so deep you can't get back out again, and are now stuck in the earth

I wish for a diamond bracelet

Congratulations! You're loan to buy your sparkly new 200 carat diamond bracelet has been approved!

That'll £5000 a month for the forseeable future. Failure to make payments will result in your file being referred to our debt collection department

I wish I had £5000 a month for the forseeable future

Reactions: TinyBubbles
granted, you get your first check today and it reads "last payment"

I wish there were a real move to eliminate fossil fuel usage.

Granted, but world politicians are squabbling over how to protect it.

I wish I had new mattress. :p

Granted. After writing the novel, you try to create something new but it never comes close to what you wrote. You become bitter and isolate yourself from society.

I wish to be a master ninja.

Reactions: knight in battle
Granted. Your sword keeps getting stuck in the sheath.

I wish to be Remy in Ratatouille.

Okay, you are now a filthy disease-ridden rat-- congrats. I don't even think that wish needs to be corrupted.

I wish I was currently eating the most delicious sandwich in the world, and it's clean and doesn't have anything gross in it, and everything in it is something I like, and it lasts forever and always stays fresh, without any chemicals or preservatives, and also it is immune to wish corruption because it's a magic sandwich.

Reactions: knight in battle
you had it, but didn't get to eat it. someone else took it and ate it.

I wish i could turn my 'mental voice' off

you had it, but didn't get to eat it. someone else took it and ate it.

I wish i could turn my 'mental voice' off

Granted. But now you can't daydream about pleasant meadows where smurfs and gummy bears live happily, either. ;)

I wish my ISFP would hug me once a day. *cringe*