Corrupt a wish | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

TinyBubbles

anarchist
Oct 27, 2009
MBTI
^.^
Enneagram
Poster above makes a wish, you corrupt it somehow. For example, if they wish for a million dollars, you say that it comes in monopoly money.

I wish I could go back in time

Poster above makes a wish, you corrupt it somehow. For example, if they wish for a million dollars, you say that it comes in monopoly money.

I wish I could go back in time

And you turn out to be Hitler!

Reactions: TinyBubbles
^lol

I wish for chicken noodle soup

You get a bowl of water and a live chicken with a noddle in its mouth.

I wish for world peace.

Granted, everything is so peaceful now, it is utterly boring. Enjoy!

I wish for the ability to have all the super power abilities at once.

granted but you have to use them all at once too, and they cancel each other out so it's like you have no powersI wish I could fly!

Granted! Watch this video! See how this romanticised super power is being destroyed by science.

[video=youtube;0GDYCxQYbjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GDYCxQYbjg[/video]

I wish I was the smartest being the the existence (that is all the possible universes and dimensions and so on).

granted, you're so smart you figure out the laws of the universe and think yourself into non existence

i wish i could play the guitar

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Granted! You become good, but you realise that you aren't good enough. You will practice every single second of your life, perfecting your guitar skills, forgetting about everything in the process.

I wish I was DJing at a Techno parade!

Granted! You become good, but you realise that you aren't good enough. You will practice every single second of your life, perfecting your guitar skills, forgetting about everything in the process.

I wish I was DJing at a Techno parade!

You're DJ'ing at a club instead, and everything is going smoothly. There is a lovely woman on the dance floor, wearing a tight fit white shirt and ripped denim jeans, who looks into your eyes. She walks up to you, introduces herself as Alyssa and gives you her number. You two go out on a date, hit it off, and have a wonderful time. She asks you to come back to her place. While sitting on her couch, having a deep and engaging conversation, she suddenly begins to shake and howl. You're taken aback, wondering what the hell is going on, and suddenly, six tentacles rip from out of her back and her teeth turn into fangs. You're freaking the fuck out; wondering if you're experiencing a bad dream or something, you pinch yourself a few times to see if you're really conscious, and you realize: yes, I am actually awake, this gorgeous half Norwegian, half Swedish woman I met the night before is actually a satanic, tentacled beast hell bent on devouring my flesh. As you rush for the door, despite being around 40-50 feet away from her, she manages to extend her tentacles out and wrap you in her clutches. Your body is being pulled towards her, until suddenly, six members of the Bulgarian 68th Special Forces Brigade break in through the backdoor and manage to slay this nightmarish creature. They take you back to Bezmer Air Base in Yambol and inform you that the human race has, for the past 150 years, been under siege by all sorts of intergalactic, demonic entities, and coerce you into signing an agreement stating that you will never, EVER, speak about what happened.

I wish I was a woman.

Last edited:
granted you're a woman with no boobs and a giant head, and you only come out at night because the sun makes your skin fizzle and burn, like a vampire

i wish it was mother's day

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Granted...and all the mothers are dead (I feel terrible writing this but I figured that would be the worst)

I wish I were 25 years younger

granted you're 25 years younger but with a rapid aging disease so you look and feel 85

I wish for a boat

granted you're 25 years younger but with a rapid aging disease so you look and feel 85

I wish for a boat

Granted, you are now on the titantic, its yours and its last voyage.

I wish that the wish granter gets everything they want.

Granted, but the wish-granter wanted you to go bald next month.

I wish people would stop being silly and offensive and always be considerate and polite.

Granted, enjoy the boredom you have crafted for yourself. Always know that it exists because of your vision and will to chase it.

I wish I can manipulate matter at my own will.

Granted but you can manipulate matter away and one day you get distracted and manipulate your hands off as well as some other favorite body parts. They are never to be seen again.

I wish that wishes were non-corruptible.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Granted. Only if that not the same incorruptible.

I wish the world spun in reverse.

granted it spins so fast all the people are flung off it

I wish i could sleep T__T