Corrupt a wish | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted, you sleep for 500 years and when you wake up you are a week away from meeting your maker.

I wish that when wishes are corrupted, they are corrupted in only a positive way for the wish maker.

granted, when wishes are corrupted, they are corrupted in a positive way, but since you only get one wish yours ends up backfiring as usual

I wish I could breathe underwater

Granted, now you can only breathe under water. Good luck around them sharks.

I wish for the next poster's wish to be to himself/herself a bliss.

Granted, but the definition of bliss has now changed to "excruciating boredom."

I wish for contentment.

Granted, you receive perfect contentment - but it only lasts a moment and makes the rest of your existence seem dull and painful.

I wish batteries lasted 1000 times longer than they do, but were still the same in respect of price, availability, charging time etc... and without fatigue, so they always lasted as long no matter how often they were recharged.

Granted, but you must now live in a world with repeating days like in the movie "Ground Hog Day".

I wish someone would not corrupt my wish.

Granted someone does not corrupt your wish but something does and you now look like alalpa from the little rascals.
200_alfalfa.jpg
I wish that wishes could be made without being corrupted.

Reactions: just me
Granted, you have just ruined the exercise. Happy about that?

I wish I was one of [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION] 's cats.

Granted, you have just ruined the exercise. Happy about that?

I wish I was one of [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION] 's cats.

Granted, you now live a life of licking your own arse! :)

I wish that cat unicorns were real!

Granted, they poke holes in your walls and furniture now.

I wish that everyone on earth is happy.

Granted, but you are going to worry when everyone is smiling.

I wish I were young again and had hair like the guy in Little Rascals.

Granted, I then walk by with a lit candle, witch I drop by mistake on your hair. Sorry!

I wish the next user to wish nothing.

Granted, but that doesn't kill the thread.

Someone, besides me, wishes money grew on trees.

Granted, money does grow on trees and two things happen, everyone has more money then they know what to do with so money is now worth nothing and the second is that all the trees are killed because everyone strips them of their leaves. Eventually not enough oxygen is produced on the earth to support human life and everyone dies a horrible death. Happy?

I wish I could find the creator of the universe and find enough of my heart to forgive it.

You find the creator of the universe, and it is a rabid rabbit who eats your heart so you are unable to forgive it.

I wish my toes were warmer.

Your toes grow so warm that they are hot, then you become known as the woman with the hot toes and become a magazine model which leads you to an affair with a billionaire who turns out to be a rampant homophobe who rants onto your answering machine about how much he dislikes the fact that Ellen DeGeneres complimented your hot toes on her show, the tape gets onto the internet via a secret forum you thought was a safe place and a gang of culturally conservative billionaires make it their life mission to ruin you.

I wish I could own a Tesla Model S
tesla-model-s-sunset-628-1354200468.jpg

Granted, you own it, you even own it after it is hit by lightening and speeds off into the city where it crashes into a building and starts a fire that ultimately caues a billion dollars in damage. Later after the investigation they find you are to blame because you did not curb your tires. You are convicted as a terrorist and sentenced to spend the rest of your short days in a turkish prison.

I wish that everyone is happy.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Everyone is so happy they are chronically crying happy tears and soon the earth is filled with oceans of tears and everyone has to live on Mt Everest to escape from drowning, and it's really crowded there but they're all still so happy they put up with it but then the sharks come and circle the mountain and one by one every happy human is eaten alive.

I wish more men wore pink:

28re2xy.jpg

Granted, from now on all men are gay, in a homosexual way, to be clear.

I wish I had a NOKIA 3310 with HD Display.

You receive a Nokia 3310 with a beautiful crack right down the middle of the HD Display and the appearance of a spiderweb on the screen from the many slivers of cracked glass, making it a completely unreadable HD Display.

I wish I could afford a 4 year college.