Corrupt a wish | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted. You may now stop talking in your sleep.

I wish to at least see the moon tomorrow night with no clouds.

granted you see it because you fly straight past it on a one-way trip heading into the sun

I wish I could turn back the clock

granted, you're back to the beginning of life, and it's much the same as it is now

I wish for $40

Granted. You just sold everything you own to me for $40

I wish I had a buyer for all TinyBubble's stuff

Granted. You just sold everything you own to me for $40

I wish I had a buyer for all TinyBubble's stuff

Granted. I'll pay you a penny. Now you must return her stuff seven-fold.

I wish Obama doesn't break his arm patting himself on his back for the Chaos he has been party to.

Granted, he only cripples his soul

I wish for world peace

Granted. Much understanding is needed by many people all over the world, but there are only three.

I wish people could see past their old situation, and understand the need for change.

Granted, but they become overwhelmed, depressed and do nothing about it.
:(

I wish Windows was at least as convenient and fast as Android.

Granted but the incessant number of app updates and privacy settings might drive you up the wall.

I wish sometimes that I lived in a paperless world.

Granted; you live with paper 364 days a year and live in a paperless world one day a year.

I wish I could go specklebelly or white-fronted goose hunting opening day.

Granted, but the first bird you bag has an alien parasite, which takes over your psyche and infiltrates your town before being destroyed by a government taskforce.

I wish I could go and watch whales breaching off the coast from the beach.

Granted. May your day of whale watching go without a sunburn

I wish I could travel by train from coast to coast

Granted. You will be able to travel by toy train from coast to coast on the island: Bishop Rock

I wish to get paid for participating in this game. :p

granted you get paid but cannot play anymore :(

I wish I could play the guitar

Granted, but you go overboard and develop RSI in your hands/wrists/forearms, making life an agonizing hell.

I wish the yellowstone caldera would erupt and get it over and done with, but not cause too much loss of life.

Granted, there wouldn't be much loss of life except that you'd die and wake up from a dream, realizing that no life even existed in the first place...

I wish dodo birds didn't go extinct.

Granted, but the colony of dodos, smuggled off Mauritius centuries ago, and forgotten about are discovered 40 miles from Wuhan, China, and are discovered to be the source of covid 19. REVENGE OF THE DODOS!!!

I wish people would just behave themselves and stop causing trouble.