Corrupt a wish | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted, but you can only use it once every 30 years and for 3 seconds only.

I wish I had Dorothy's ruby slippers, only they would teleport me wherever I wanted to go.

Reactions: Misadventure
Granted, but then they catch your feet on fire.

I wish the answer were easy.

Granted, the answer is easy; it's so easy that you don't believe it and suffer the consequences.

I wish the new Apple watch was called the iWatch.

Granted, but everybody thinks it is so cliche that nobody calls it by its real name.

I wish I could be colorblind for only a day so I could gain a new appreciation of colors.

granted but instead of gaining a new appreciation for colors, you become hypersensitive to colors, and have to get your eyelids permanently sealed to keep from going blind.

I wish I could drive a truck

Granted but it only happens because of a freak accident that leaves you permanently grafted into the truck. Your body is so fragile that if they tried to remove it from the truck you would die. But hey, they fixed the truck parts and you can technically drive it.

I wish I had the ability to completely regenerate from any type of damage.

Last edited:
Granted but it only happens because of a freak accident that leaves you permanently grafted into the truck. Your body is so fragile that if they tried to remove it from the truck you would die. But hey, they fixed the truck parts and you can technically drive it.

I wish I had the ability to completely regenerate from any type of damage.

lol nice ;)

granted you have the ability to regenerate every kind of damage except brain damage, which turns you into a brainless brute like the Hulk.

I wish I had a pair of google glasses

Reactions: just me
granted but they only show google ads

i wish for happiness

granted, no more google ads on google glasses for you.. head to the google store.. now!

i wish for no wish

It may not look it, but a double negative about wishes equals wishes forever.

I wish The Cat in the Hat wasn't Gandolph.

Granted he's a cardboard cutout of Gandolph

I wish for rain :rain:

Granted. You trip over a small stone and fall 100' downhill.

I wish for cool weather.

granted it's so cold you catch pneumonia and end up in the hospital for a month

I wish for turtle neck sweaters to be fashionable

Granted. But they are only made by one manufacturer in China who makes the necks on them to tight. Everyone who puts one on is strangled to death but they are so fashionable no one cares. The worlds population of humans dies overnight. Congratulations your wish has just caused the extinction of the human race.

I wish all humans could think for themselves.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
granted they think themselves into a logical conundrum, wherein the only solution is to stop thinking completely. there are no records as to what happened next.

I wish I could remember which music used to make me smile as a child

granted, you remember which music made you smile as a child. the tunes teleports you to the spectating past when you watch your younger self smile

I wish to guest appear in whose line is it anyways improv comedy show.

granted but you're challenged to play yourself watching the show

I wish to see someone's jaw drop to the ground

You can stop tempting us and stand up straight, because it's not happening.

I wish to personally thank someone for causing a flood.

granted you thank them but they can't hear you because they're being washed away by the flood

I wish I couldn't stop talking

Reactions: just me