Corrupt a wish | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted, but the second one cancels out the first.

I wish I was invisible

Granted, but now that you're invisible you have no friends as everyone you try to talk to thinks they are going crazy.

I wish I never felt trapped

Granted. You live in a rusty cage, but you never feel trapped because you're partially brain-dead and you've lost the ability to think or feel for the most part. You sit in your cage, drooling, mumbling vague words every once in a while.

I wish I could be more decisive.

Reactions: Elegant Winter
OK. I wish your cat would go away and stop playing with the toilet paper, and I wish to see you show what your username means....all by yourself.

I wish my internet connection would stay connected at high speed.

Granted. Your internet is connected at high speed, but you took the speed from everyone else so the government takes over your computer.

I wish I could fall without ever being injured.

Granted, but falling will become so fun that you'll spend your life in free fall, leaping out of airplanes and such, and probably miss your own wedding, your dog's first communion and other significant life events.

I wish for a cure for a certain loved one's blindness.

Granted, and now s/he can see everyone and everything but you. (that hurt to even type that just so you know)

I wish there were 36 hours in a day

granted, you donate your own eyes

I wish people weren't afraid to DREAM BIG

edit: sorry for skipping you Misadventure (nice name btw!)

I wish there were 36 hours in a day
granted and you spend the extra 12 on sleep, so it doesn't make any difference

Last edited:
Reactions: just me
Granted, but now they are afraid to wake up.

I wish ISIS would slow down and take a small piece of land, call it Iraq, keep Iran in check like SH used to be, and stop treating people like they are nothing. Stop human rights violations, killings, beheadings, and show the world they can live at peace. Otherwise, they are inhumane and misguided abnormalities.

Last edited:
Granted, but peace lasts only 10 days.

I wish I could go on vacation :/

Granted, you take a vacation to zombie island. Unfortunately it's only a name and there are no zombies. It's a boring and forgettable vacation, the worst kind.

I wish for the next wish not to be corrupted.

Granted. But thread dies and I wasn't even given the chance to have my own wish granted. Now I have to plan my revenge on you and trace you to take it.

I wish I may, I wish I might..

Granted, but you have to make up your mind.

I wish there was a way to better explain things.

granted there is a better way but you never learn about it

I wish I had x-ray vision

Granted. But you can't turn it off, so you can only ever see luminous skeletons anywhere you go.

I wish 'I was a real live girl!'

granted but you have a long, fake wooden nose like pinocchio

i wish there really was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Granted. Unbeknownst to you, once you touch the gold you're contaminated with a flesh-eating virus. You only realize this later, after you've turned in your spoils to a cash for gold joint and the symptoms have started progressing. Within a few months, you're almost a corpse. You lay in your magnificent bed, in your opulent palace, connected to IVs, a ventilator, and various other machines. You realize, as the ventilator breathes for you for a few more days, and all you see is darkness, as your eyes have rotted out, that while you are surrounded by extravagance - inside, you are empty, and your treasures, meaningless.This is your last coherent thought, before your brain finally shuts down.

I wish I could inhabit multiple bodies simultaneously.

Granted, but you are now just "that little voice" inside of their heads and no longer have a body of your own.

I wish I hate crazy knife skills in the kitchen...

Reactions: Misadventure
Granted. In fact all your friends and family are so impressed that they start trying to hone their own knife skills... let's just say it doesn't end well for many of them.

I wish I could have a chip put in my brain that allows me to access the music of my choice at any time (no extra maintenance or tech required).

You now have a youtube chip in your brain, but the sound isn't hooked up.

I wish ISIS and their pals get swallowed up by the sand.