Corrupt a wish | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

You now have a youtube chip in your brain, but the sound isn't hooked up.

I wish ISIS and their pals get swallowed up by the sand.

Granted!
images

I wish nothing!

where nothing is,something cannot be ! you vanish in a puff of smoke

I wish everyone's name started with R

Granted

Everyone's name starts with R, but then it continues with fhsjfgdfk.

:m096:

I wish that my tea made itself on its own.

Granted

Everyone's name starts with R, but then it continues with fhsjfgdfk.

:m096:

I wish that my tea made itself on its own.

Granted! But it drank itself aswell.

I wish to dance on my own back!

granted. your legs are now detachable and can now dance on your back... before they run away forever.

I wish common sense was more common

I wish common sense was more common

Granted, except it's Ted Bundy's sense of common sense.

I wish that it was Christmas every day, and that everyone had to kiss the US Constitution on that day.

granted it's christmas every day and santa is worn out from the 365 days a year work load, quits in rage and leaves the elves to do the delivering of presents, which they completely mess up and everyone receives coal for the 365 days a year, every year, which is burned for fuel in family barbecues creating massive clouds of smog which cover the country and cause all kinds of diseases, overloading the hospitals and causes doctors to strike and protest to the government for financial aid, which the government refuses and a civil war breaks out and a new government is established led by doctors who instead of attending to the masses of sick citizens instead argue amongst each other for authority and people die left and right in the process and a new round of protests occurs, ad infinitum. the kissed constitution meanwhile gets completely covered in drool and disintegrates, and a new one is formed made of solid ice which gets stuck to the lips of the first person who kisses it, and with the force of a sledgehammer both constitution and loverboy are shattered into a million little pieces.

i wish i won $165000 in a lottery

granted and you lose it gambling

I wish I had more time

Granted, but you must watch "Man on Fire" until you get it.

I wish I knew what would make me happier.

granted, you spend the whole day wishing you were 20 for a day

I wish for a diamond necklace

Granted, but someone snatches it off you the first day wearing it.

I wish that wouldn't happen, though. ^^^^

granted but i still feel bad because it could've happened :p

i wish kids didn't have to go to school

Great idea. Now you must teach at least 20 children that live near you.....12 years each.

I wish I could listen to Congress hash out this nuclear mistake/accord in person.

I wish I could listen to Congress hash out this nuclear mistake/accord in person.

Granted, but everything is in a language you don't understand and you cannot actually SEE them.

I wish I could get every art project right on the first try.

I wish I could get every art project right on the first try.
Granted, but you lose any sense of accomplishment.

I wish I were a Deep One.

[video=youtube;nFzdIaBnckg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzdIaBnckg[/video]

Reactions: rawr
Granted, but you lose any sense of accomplishment.

I wish I were a Deep One.

[video=youtube;nFzdIaBnckg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzdIaBnckg[/video]

Granted, but you get in too deep and become part of a crappy pop song.

[video=youtube;emGri7i8Y2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y[/video]

I wish I was a fisherman in Ernest Hemingway's The Old Man and The Sea.

Granted, but you get in too deep and become part of a crappy pop song.
Being a Deep One more than makes up for that. The songs of silly humans mean little when you can just eat people. Not to mention outlive them by thousands of years.

Granted, but the marlin sounds and dies. Sharks actually bite through your rope and leave you with nothing more than a memory.

I wish I could share that memory with you.

Granted, but you end up sharing all of your memories, including ones long forgotten with the entire world and you get sued for it by pretty much everyone.

I wish for a display screen that can show me any place and time in the entire universe, no matter how far or close by it is.