Corrupt A Wish | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt A Wish

Granted, now you are watching a special version of Star Wars 1: Phantom Menace, where everyone looks, acts and speaks like Jar - Jar Bings.

I wish I could fly ...

@Shaquie you can fly but your wings are so small that you can only fly for short periods of time and stay close to the ground.

I wish I was a documentary film producer

Granted. You are filming about the nesting habits of arctic birds in the frozen tundra.

I wish I had a diet pepsi

Granted. You now have a can of diet pepsi.

No need to corrupt that wish, diet pepsi tastes likes hobo's urine.

I wish all musicals were deleted from history.

Reactions: barbad0s
Granted. You now have a can of diet pepsi.

No need to corrupt that wish, diet pepsi tastes likes hobo's urine.

I wish all musicals were deleted from history.

So you've tasted hobo's urine [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

Granted. Musicals don't exist but neither do you. Your mother's grandparents met at a showing of Mary Poppins, your mother was never born, you were never born.

I wish I was in Las Vegas

So you've tasted hobo's urine [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

Granted. Musicals don't exist but neither do you. Your mother's grandparents met at a showing of Mary Poppins, your mother was never born, you were never born.

I wish I was in Las Vegas

Granted...you are now a derelict living on the streets of Las vegas drinking a diet pepsi wrapped in a brown paper bag and, unfortunately, it is raining....

I wish I enjoyed my job more (allot more).

Granted. You love your job so much you neglect everyone else in your life and die alone from a stroke at the age of 50.

I wish I could read people's minds.

I wish I could read people's minds.

Granted. However, it is now a constant noise and you do not know how to turn it off. Like Mel Gibson's character in What Women Want, you start putting on lipsticks, bras, and nylons. However, it is not for marketing research purposes, it is simply due to insanity.

I wish I could live on a warm beach somewhere.

Granted. However, it is now a constant noise and you do not know how to turn it off. Like Mel Gibson's character in What Women Want, you start putting on lipsticks, bras, and nylons. However, it is not for marketing research purposes, it is simply due to insanity.

I wish I could live on a warm beach somewhere.

Granted. You're a cast-away stranded on a remote island with only your soccer ball friend named, aptly, Wilson.

I wish I did not get bored so easy anymore.

granted, you become enrapt in reading many a quaint volume of long forgotten lore, but you are also haunted by a Raven who, because of your now wild imagination, you come to believe is possessed by the soul of your lost love, Lenore, nameless here forever more.

I wish I had a hovercraft that was silent and super fast.

Granted. However, it has no brakes. You silently zip around but can never leave the ship and there is no bathroom on it.

I wish I could type super fast without making mistakes

I wish I could type super fast without making mistakes

You can but now you cannot stop typing your feelings. Neither can you stop yourself from typing the addresses of friends, relatives, and coworkers and snail mailing them those feelings.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

Granted but it only works on Twilight or Twilight related books.

I wish I had an extra $100

you always have an extra hundred dollars but you are constantly hounded by deadbeat friends and relatives to the point where you stop bathing and grooming and end up wandering the land scaring children

I wish I had a movie star smile

you always have an extra hundred dollars but you are constantly hounded by deadbeat friends and relatives to the point where you stop bathing and grooming and end up wandering the land scaring children

I wish I had a movie star smile

Granted! Austin_Powers_article1.jpg Yeah, Baby!

I wish I could travel the world for a whole year.

Granted [MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION]
You are now made up of silly putty. Kids press the sunday cartoons on your skin for fun.

I wish I could speak every language there is

Granted [MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION]
You are now made up of silly putty. Kids press the sunday cartoons on your skin for fun.

I wish I could speak every language there is

Granted...but now you just speak jibberish as you mix the languages and are completely unintelligible.

I wish I could translate Stormy1's jibberish.

granted, but now you become her Thrall and she slowly, masterfully, manipulates your mind, twisting your loyalties until you no longer stand with the righteous but find yourself participating in unwholesome acts of carnal lust with strangers (who wear animal masks). Your very soul is put in peril but you no longer posses the ability to know right from wrong.

I wish I could eat hamburgers every day

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixie