If you have/could have a pet, would you choose a:

• Cat

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • Dog

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other pet

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Actually, cats love me. No matter how anti-social the kitty is, how much it hates people, doesn't approach anyone but its owners, if I'm in the room, it's in my lap five minutes after I sit down. Then it follows me around if I get up.

Almost. Every. Single. Cat. I've. Met. I'm like the cat-whisperer, I'm not kidding.

I don't mind cats; I just prefer dogs much, much more.

lol... i've noticed that too...

my doberman sits on command... yet when i go outside to play with them, we wrestle pretty aggressively...

*high fives to another Dobermann owner!* :D

They're awesome.

Actually, cats love me. No matter how anti-social the kitty is, how much it hates people, doesn't approach anyone but its owners, if I'm in the room, it's in my lap five minutes after I sit down. Then it follows me around if I get up.

Almost. Every. Single. Cat. I've. Met. I'm like the cat-whisperer, I'm not kidding.

Oh my goodness, me too! They follow me around and stare at me like I'm the keeper to the gates of heaven or something. Dogs do this to me as well.
But it's alright, I don't really mind except when they start grabbing my arm and/or leg and produce orgasmic sounds of pleasure. It's really quite disturbing.

Oh my goodness, me too! They follow me around and stare at me like I'm the keeper to the gates of heaven or something. Dogs do this to me as well.
But it's alright, I don't really mind except when they start grabbing my arm and/or leg and produce orgasmic sounds of pleasure. It's really quite disturbing.

We should form a club.

"Hello, my name is TDHT. I am an INFJ, and I was stalked by a cat..."

I do not, have not, and would not have a pet. I would never do that to any animal as I am not around all that much.

I know the title of thread said INFJ but I am such a wanna be I voted anyway.

I am a cat person. Cats are easier and more fluffy than dogs.

Dogs are like this
:meye:

Cats are like this
:m139:

I have a cat, I love her dearly. She is a Siamese cat. I am allergic to ALL animals and generally dont have pets because of it. But a Siamese cat has a completely different Dander/saliva workup so I am not allergic!

I think cats are an INxx thing, although that's a generalization :B

It's really a toss up between INFP and INFJ for me.. And I hate cats as pets. They're lazy and rude and I like snuggling and acting annoying. You can usually do that with dogs without getting scratched.

Last edited:
I love cats, I love dogs, I love turtles and I love hamsters...but nothing beats..a pet raccoon.

lolavatar.jpg

Reactions: Sithious
Had my share of both. Dogs for me. I like cats too, though because they're absolutely insane sometimes for hilarious results.

Have owned an Akita, a Saint Bernard, a Schipperke, and a Pug. The Akita was the smartest dog I have ever known. Most protective too. The Pug(Still have) and Saint Bernard were pretty hyper. The Schipperke(Still have) is pretty mellow most of the time. I think she was abused as a puppy though(She has a weird indent in her nose, I think whoever was her owner before she was rescued tied her snout shut with rope or something.

I once had a cat. It ALWAYS walked on my keyboard or sat on the book I was reading, or massaged my back with its claws when I was laying on my bed reading. :m095:

Seriously though, I like both equally. Animals are crazy about me.

If this rumor is true, it would explain why there is such a large population of homeless cats since only 1% of the population are adopting them out.

I love my cat. She sits on my when I'm on my computer. She's here right now:m161:.