If you have/could have a pet, would you choose a:

• Cat

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • Dog

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other pet

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
I vote for cats, I love dogs, but they're too high maintenance for me.

I like cats and dogs alike.. I like the cat's eyes because it looks mysterious and I read that some say cats can feel auras or something ahahahha dogs.. depends on what kind of dog.. i like a super big dog... or a small fat dog :) :)

Always been a cat person, maybe because their personality reflects mine. I find dogs cute, but uninteresting and it's not the right thing for me.

Cats are calm in my presence, they are drawn to me, they know when they are in the presence of one who loves them.I feed them, they meow to me sounds of distress and hunger . I am gifted in this way. I love cats.

It's an internet thing

I like cats. I like all animals, but cats are sometime gentler than dogs, but I also love dogs. I just end up feeling badly about dogs because I can't give as much attention as they want. I think there is no end to the attention they would like to have. I also have two big dogs and they are more work, although everyone is mischievous.

Yup. I love pigs. They're intelligent, friendly, delightfully lazy and think of humans as equals rather than superiors(dogs) or inferiors (cats). Also, piglets are super cute.

Yup. I love pigs. They're intelligent, friendly, delightfully lazy and think of humans as equals rather than superiors(dogs) or inferiors (cats). Also, piglets are super cute.

i was chased by a piglet when I was 4 years old ... I can't believe pigs can move that fast:m043:

i was chased by a piglet when I was 4 years old ... I can't believe pigs can move that fast:m043:

Thank you for that charming and hilarious image. :lol: Aww but I hope you weren't too upset at the time.

I can't vote, sorry. I love both of them.
I once raised two cats and dogs at the same time. They got along very well, except for a few times where the cat growled at my two puppies; they were too energetic for the cat's liking. Heh. :m161:

Cats are the most beautiful animals on the planet.
Such Grace and beauty, so sensual and royal... Divas.. So dangerous.
Like women :p

Little cats were created because nature understood that human kind would fall in love with such beauty and would need to touch it.

I love cats ^^ They're always so friendly to me. They're cute, affectionate, but independent with very obviously developed personalities.
Dogs scare me a little... some of them XD they just seem a bit unpredictable.

Actually, cats love me. No matter how anti-social the kitty is, how much it hates people, doesn't approach anyone but its owners, if I'm in the room, it's in my lap five minutes after I sit down. Then it follows me around if I get up.

Almost. Every. Single. Cat. I've. Met. I'm like the cat-whisperer, I'm not kidding.

I don't mind cats; I just prefer dogs much, much more.

i love cats...

i really love dogs... dogs tend to be more drawn to me...

my doberman sits on command... yet when i go outside to play with them, we wrestle pretty aggressively...

... the neighborhood dogs even come up to me to be petted...

for inside though, i prefer cats...

i can spoil a cat with just a massaging petting that melts them into a bundle of purring...

i ought to make a video of that sometime... lol...

its actually kinda funny watching them submitting to my hands...