Anyone Know Each Other Offline? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Anyone Know Each Other Offline?

I know two INFJs offline, however both do not frequent the forums; we're close friends.

Anyone in Toronto, I'll meet for coffee :)

we have another member in india, federer i believe was his username, but he hasn't been posting lately.

Federer is Roger now! He is still posting :)

I haven't met anyone from this forum in person (yet...still may have a visit with Moxie someday). I did begin a friendship with an INFJ after meeting on a different type forum. We're still friends. It's harder to connect now though because she moved to another state. Oddly despite meeting online, our friendship really blossomed in person. I miss getting to sit down with her face-to-face to talk about life in ways that very few other people are interested in doing.

I haven't met anyone from this forum in person (yet...still may have a visit with Moxie someday). I did begin a friendship with an INFJ after meeting on a different type forum. We're still friends. It's harder to connect now though because she moved to another state. Oddly despite meeting online, our friendship really blossomed in person. I miss getting to sit down with her face-to-face to talk about life in ways that very few other people are interested in doing.

Yes, a good friend of mine moved back to Tokyo, and I miss our deep, coffeehouse conversations. Another one of my good friends also moved out of state!! They all leeeeave meee. :faint2: Good thing is, one's coming down for the holidays (yay!) and the other may move here for good. In another state, but it's better than being 12 hours away in another country! :)

Yes, a good friend of mine moved back to Tokyo, and I miss our deep, coffeehouse conversations. Another one of my good friends also moved out of state!! They all leeeeave meee. :faint2: Good thing is, one's coming down for the holidays (yay!) and the other may move here for good. In another state, but it's better than being 12 hours away in another country! :)

Well, I hope any new friends stay put. I'm glad you'll be seeing one of your friends this holiday, and I hope your other friend does move back a bit closer.

There is something very special about a friendship based on written communication, but there is definitely something uniquely satisfying about those coffee house conversations.

Me and Jenn (Grasshopper) hang out irl, we've been best friends for a quite a while now... She's great!

Also, Sonya, (Garden Gnombe) is my other best friend too. We hang out irl, and they are both like sisters to me.

Last edited:
I'm in New Hampshire one month out of the year and that's where I'm originally from. Otherwise Big Sky Country or elsewhere to be determined at a later date:m190:
\

If you like, give me a shout out when you are in NH!

Hi everyone!

I was wondering whether any of you guys have ever met in person, or whether any of you know each other "offline." If so, do you keep in touch? and how? If you lost touch, what happened? Also, are any of you subscribed to other INFJ forums? This is my first type-specific forum, so I'm a newbie to all of this. 0:).

I want to. I think I scare people off though.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're all welcome to visit me in Birmingham, UK if you happen to be passing through (can't imagine you'd be specifically coming here LOL). I'll treat you to a pub lunch and a pint of good ale and show you the Pre-Raphaelite collection in the Museum and Art gallery. :D

I would love that!. Getting over the North Sea is not that big of a problem. (at least when the Eurostar train works again, lol)

I hope I can do an US INFJ road trip someday!

I know von hase offline! He is the reason I am on these forums, actually.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I hope any new friends stay put. I'm glad you'll be seeing one of your friends this holiday, and I hope your other friend does move back a bit closer.

There is something very special about a friendship based on written communication, but there is definitely something uniquely satisfying about those coffee house conversations.

Exactly. I keep in touch with one by postal mail (which I learned how to do), and by email with the other. It's so nice to keep in touch, but having them closeby is so nice and 'uniquely satisfying' as you said.

I don't know anyone here offline. I don't often do the chats and stuff either, so I haven't gotten as much into it as people often do.

Interested in a east coast group meetup. Would be cool.

Nah, I don't but awesomely, I ain't the only one from Michigan here. : )