Anyone Know Each Other Offline? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Anyone Know Each Other Offline?

It's hard to find people from same country, same city, So i did not meet anyone. If something like magic happens, then i can meet. :D

Yea, I'd love to meetup with others in my area. :m034:

Last edited:
It's hard to find people from same country, same city, So i did not meet anyone. If something like magic happens, then i can meet. :D

we have another member in india, federer i believe was his username, but he hasn't been posting lately.

Reactions: Isis
We should have a Midwest meet-up this summer or something -- that'd be awesome. If you Michigan people are thinking of doing anything, let me in on it -- I'm just a hop and a leap away :D

But yeah, I know there are a few more people around here in the Chicagoland area -- come out, come out, wherever you are!

Last edited:
Michigan (and Chicagolandville) members unite! It would definitely be a grand thing to do.

I know adervale and Mae Knife offline. How could I not? I dragged their asses here ;) HAHAHA still have to drag mae's bf here. hes infj too haha

I live in Minnesota now, and am still planning on meeting Tovlo. Really looking forward to it when money is less tight and stress is less onerous. When I next visit Michigan I'll post and see if I can meet any of youse. :D It would be the Ann Arbor area!

I live in Minnesota now, and am still planning on meeting Tovlo. Really looking forward to it when money is less tight and stress is less onerous. When I next visit Michigan I'll post and see if I can meet any of youse. :D It would be the Ann Arbor area!

Ann Arbor would be fairly central to all of the Michigan folks, Chicago, and Indiana. That might be a plan Moxie! Summer though of course!! ;)

sorry MF, enemy country I know!

Us midwest/canadians should do a meet-up in the summer!

Dude, I thought I was the only one who didn't sleep. Vampires of London!!

We can sleep when we're dead (and now you reminded me of that song werewolves of london, which I know you were playing off of). I wonder if any of the other INFJs in this town ever sleep?

Sookie - Hey I'm in VT! I couldn't find anyone that was near me when I tried... Where r u?:m168:

Anyone else in New England/ New York?

I'm in New Hampshire one month out of the year and that's where I'm originally from. Otherwise Big Sky Country or elsewhere to be determined at a later date:m190:

I would be there!
Awesome. And if your plan of visiting Chicago ever comes through let QP and myself know. I'm sure we could work something out.

You're all welcome to visit me in Birmingham, UK if you happen to be passing through (can't imagine you'd be specifically coming here LOL). I'll treat you to a pub lunch and a pint of good ale and show you the Pre-Raphaelite collection in the Museum and Art gallery. :D

Midwest meet up. I am in...

I invited uberrogo here.. and Bored Now and I are both actually Valkyries that go way back.

Midwest meet up. I am in...

I invited uberrogo here.. and Bored Now and I are both actually Valkyries that go way back.
If for some reason you ever find yourself in Michigan, let me know

If for some reason you ever find yourself in Michigan, let me know
My boyfriend lives pretty much right on the border.. so we go there a lot. (Not in winter though. Bad driving.)

You're all welcome to visit me in Birmingham, UK if you happen to be passing through (can't imagine you'd be specifically coming here LOL). I'll treat you to a pub lunch and a pint of good ale and show you the Pre-Raphaelite collection in the Museum and Art gallery. :D

I'd love to visit you Elf- any reason to travel overseas!!! There are many many Brits (sorry English :p) in my city, with pubs all around, and I've always wanted to experience a genuine pub in England proper. :m168:

ETA:

As for everyone else in the Midwest/Chicagoland/Michigan?, YaY!! It's cool when people meetup. You guys are fortunate to be near each other. <3

Btw, MeRrY ChRIsTmAs!!!!!!!!

Last edited: