What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristinegirl

1. A professional housecleaner
2. Housemaid
3. Prostitute
4. HouseWife

Fixed.

Take notes Womenz

Pristinegirl, I am pretty sure this is his way of saying he luuuuuuurrrves you and wants to be your personal slave. Just in case you weren't reading between the lines.

(Burn?) :-D

Last edited:
Pristinegirl, I am pretty sure this is his way of saying he luuuuuuurrrves you and wants to be your personal slave. Just in case you weren't reading between the lines.

Sure.

Do you want to be my slave too?

Sure.

Do you want to be my slave too?

We shall take all th' lasses here t' be our slaves. Arrrr.

fawnskin_pirate_faire_1-774420.jpg

Projection of your wishes onto me sith? Back at ye ;)

1. A professional white knight
2. Prince consort
3. Husband

Haha way to go Janet:m105:

It's a tired answer, atleast in a community such as this, but I would really, really like to be a novelist. The extent to which this dream is unrealistic is quite relative: I do write, and I dare almost believe I will eventually get published, as long as I try enough. But to be a professional, one would think you'd have to sell enough to, oh say, not die of starvation.

I wouldn't mind being a movie director either, or, I don't know, a professional... traveller... person, whatever that is.

I decided I want Anthony Bourdain's job. Misanthropic Chef/Food Critic/Travel Writer. I really love to travel and eating exotic cuisine and going off the beaten path. I don't want to just see the posh side of the cities I travel to, I strive for authenticity of experience. He really does have the best job in the universe as far as I'm concerned. Shit I would do that job for just room, board and travel costs.

Reactions: bamf
Spy/Assasin

Winemaker/cheesemaker

Why do you want to be a limo driver?

I love to drive, and if I were a limo driver, I wouldn't have to converse with whoever I was driving. It'd be cool to just get paid lotsa money while driving rich people around, and be able to stay in the background. :D

Reactions: Jana
University professor, songwriter and musician in philharmonic orchestra.

A club dancer, particularly in the cages of the clubs of Ibiza.

Reactions: Solongo
Opera Singer.

I was a Soprano in choir for 10 years, and I did solo training for classical and opera styles for 3 years.
But I pursued other interests, because I didn't think I could deal with the auditions and the rejections and the unstable job security.
But....it's still my dream....
:m033:

Reactions: DevilDoll
1. Forest ranger, something invloving a pickup/4x4 and large tracts of land.
2. Pilot.
3. Riot police officer.

Theoretical physicist.
Video game designer.
Comedian.
CIA

(I suppose I could do all these things, I am just not focused on them at the moment.)

Last edited:
Unlikely (impossible) jobs:

1. Captain of some interstellar exploration vehicle.

2. Government employed hit-man.

3. Movie reviewer.

Professional Journeyman - Getting paid to travel the world, especially by foot, or ship, would be stellar. Plus it would give me an opportunity to stop at pubs and search for party members. Of course, I would get to rename them, and they get a max of 4 letters.

Freelance Oil Painter - I don't know that the market actually still exists, so it might require a bit of time travel back to something Renaissance tasting. Or to work with the artists of the impressionist movement! That would be about as stellar as it could get, I would think. Yeah, Impressionism first, followed by Renaissance.

Paleontologist - A dream of mine since I was about 5. It died off after a few years, but it would still be fun to pursue, I think.

Opera Singer.

I was a Soprano in choir for 10 years, and I did solo training for classical and opera styles for 3 years.
But I pursued other interests, because I didn't think I could deal with the auditions and the rejections and the unstable job security.
But....it's still my dream....
:m033:

You should record something and post it here on the forum.