What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue?

When I figure it out I'll immediately be in the process of making it happen. I just know I like math, philosophy, psychology, and physics right now. I don't know what I'll do with all the information from them.

When I figure it out I'll immediately be in the process of making it happen. I just know I like math, philosophy, psychology, and physics right now. I don't know what I'll do with all the information from them.

Happy belated birthday. :)

We shall take all th' lasses here t' be our slaves. Arrrr.

fawnskin_pirate_faire_1-774420.jpg

man youv'e put on wait.......... beards a nice touch though(jk)

personaly

1. professional student

2. poor traveling preacher

3. President of the united states and by extension china

Own a posh ski resort with all the trimmings that go along with it, and an abundant amount of real estate in and around the ski resort, leasing log cabins as well. I live in Colorado and I love mountains and ski resorts, its been a dream of mine a long time to be in mountain real estate.

Hmm...

> Writer
> Mental or Social Psychiatrist
> Photographer
> Homicide Lieutenant
> Computer tech. Or something related

Any job that I don't get tired of after a period of time. :D

Garden gnome designer

Magical weaponsmith

Bespoke costume jeweller

Lyricist

Cupid

Christmas Elf (now)

Father Christmas (when I'm a bit older)

My dream job isn't unrealistic at all. When I'm middle-aged, I'd love to own a cafe ... a neighborhood refuge for artists and misfits and just everyday folks looking for a creative, welcoming atmosphere. Seems like a nice life ... just not one I'm interested in having yet.

Reactions: Puck
I toyed with the idea of being a police officer/detective. Doing something to combat crime seemed appealing. A detective in the police force sounded very harrowing but amazing at the same time.

And then there were times where I thought about the army. You see those adverts that advertise for the marines, they ask if you think you've got that 'something' to be able to handle it. When I'm completely at a loss in life, maybe I'll do it.

Reactions: Puck
I disagree.

Explanation for disagreement. Abort/Try Again?

My dream job is being Patrick Stewart when TNG was being filmed.

So's the internetz can take your pictures and stick you in motivational posters for lolz?

I am willing to make sacrifices if the pay is right. Are you interested? :D

Interest? Pay? Sacrifice? If?

Like you have to ask.