What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue?

A drummer in a band,

Songwriter,

Freelance journalist for global issues,

playwrite, producer etc.,

Limo driver,

Life coach

Last edited:
Reactions: Puck
*World famous singer/songwriter
*Paid writer
*President
*Herbal medicinal healer
*Professional couch potato

EDIT: I forgot one. If I could be paid for all my failed relationship attempts, I could be rich! Professional douchebaggery

Last edited:
1. Travel writer/photographer: I like traveling, I like writing, I like photography. I'd like to be paid to do all three. :D

2. Editor at a fashion magazine: This just seems like a fun job. And I assume you'd get some freebies.

3. Script writer for a hit TV show

stay-at-home mom (already did this but wasn't cut out for it)
ranch hand
shepherd (it's the solitude)
writer (notice I didn't say "author," so I've already realized this one as well since I write almost daily)
veterinarian

Prime minister of Norway

Leader of the new world after the mass genocide that will occur within the next few years

Prime minister of Norway

Leader of the new world after the mass genocide that will occur within the next few years

Water%20quality.jpg

Asia will be first.

Water%20quality.jpg

Asia will be first.

We don't need to poison the population with contaminated water. We just need to keep them dumbed down and ignorant. And some other steps.

The first thing we need to do, is to build secret underwater bases inside bluewhales. Military funds along with private investors will give us the required resources. These bluewhale bases have to be sufficient to support 20% of the worlds population.

The selection for these bases will be done based on education, job and overall genetic predeposition.

To keep the remaining 80% ignorant and oblivious to the coming events and underground bases we need to arrange a series of disasters and terrible events. First we will create a virus, then take use of the media to hype up the virus as the worst pandemic since 1918, then use this to inject most of the worlds population with a vaccine containing various substances that cause neuro degeneration and chronic fatigue.

This will keep the population weak and ignorant.

Then we cause a world wide food crisis, thus starving hundreds of millions, and diverting focus away from our plans while we're at it.

To top off the food crisis we cause the total devaluation of the dollar and the american economy which will ripple through the world as a wave of famine and terror.

Then we venture inside our bluwhale hosts and wait for the planetary alignment to flood the earths surface and cause a pole shift to kill off the remaining parasites.

Well, I like my actual job (graphic designer). And I liked being a stay-at-home mommy when I did that. I loathed working at a bank, and as a cashier when I did those two jobs briefly. I think, if we are talking pure dream jobs where money is not an issue at all:

1. Professional luxury resort & spa tester (just to make sure they are providing optimal service to their clientele)
2. Baby holder (as long as I can give them back at night)
3. Garden designer, or interior designer
4. Painter (probably portrait painter, but maybe landscapes) or some other kind of visual artist, fine arts, not commercial
5. Restorer of historical homes, and maybe tour guide for those homes, as long as I got to wear period costumes.
6. Organic Farm owner, especially if I had horses & ponies

Well it is a title you have to live up to of course by doing good deeds as e.g. charitywork or equivalent...

And of course you don't need the title to do good deeds but yea ^^

If you want to do something for charity, marry me.

BURN!
(yes, you can burn yourself.)