What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What unlikely dream jobs would you want to pursue?

My dream job would be doing nothing and getting paid millions of dollars for it, lol. I just want the money, so I never have to think about money again.

Reactions: xizzax
A being of light defeating evil.

Now that's a job I wouldn't mind.

^ could you choose what was evil and what wasn't? that would make it even cooler :p

So's the internetz can take your pictures and stick you in motivational posters for lolz?

facepalm.jpg

'course, having given you the idea, element of ingenuity averted; points for creativity also deducted for you being too lazy to come up with your own.

Patrick Stewart does not approve.

patrick-stewart.jpg

FBI special agent
Film producer
something with a think tank. lol!

well many things:

1)writer, artist, creative profession of any kind.

but i don't find that unlikely at all...

perhaps maybe the president. hahaha
i feel the need to change everything (i'll end up like barack obama heh)

some really unlikely things:
SP jobs-- something athletic.

My dream job is to travel around the world and write books about the people I meet, the places I go, the experiences I have. I'd also love to be an artist.

An ethnographer/Anthropologist and linguist

My dream job would be doing nothing and getting paid millions of dollars for it, lol. I just want the money, so I never have to think about money again.

If I were a billionaire, I'd give you 5 million dollars right now just to make one of the most unlikely things on the planet come true.

If my life went another way I could actually see the following happening with a very slim chance. Alas, here are 3 fantasy jobs I have in my head:

1. SWAT member or part of some elite combat team like the SAS or a body guard
2. Psychologist with a PHD in the field of helping people over come abuse, violence, bullying, self esteem issues etc.
3. Police detective or part of a major crime investigation department against sex trafficking or organised crime.

Musician
Detective
Artist
Poet
Condescending English PhD
Do nothing but subsistence farm, read, draw, write and play music.

With all this evil going around, I'm feeling pressured to run for office, try to swing the balance back in favor of the working stiff.

-A singer
-An heiress
-Vice President
-A reseacrher of everything
-A confession maintainer
-An Advice Columist
-A model

A game designer. Specifically, level design. It's one of the few things I can do on my own time that's creative and productive, yet do it for hours and not feel worn out.

I'm already on my way to attaining it! I don't plan on not becoming one. Even if it means I keep my current humbly enjoyable lifestyle of pizza delivery and design on my own time for 10 years ;) They say INFJ's are dreamers and do-ers, and I feel like anything is possible with enough passion and drive.

It may not be the most glamorous paying job on earth but I don't care - as long as I love doing it and can feel proud of what I do I'm fine. Once I make 30-40k a year I won't have to really worry about money at all. My ideal house would be a small condo or home :p

Imaginatist

Idea Bestower