What book(s) are you currently reading? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What book(s) are you currently reading?

Driver's License book, It's soooooooooo exciting...

Learning to counsel

Grumpy old wit

The last unicorn

Eragon

The boy in the stripped pijama's

Thief of Time

Yep, I like to multitask (multiread?) :D

Last edited:
What book(s) are you reafing now?

I normally read books to study the author and their ideas.
These are the books I am currently reading.

Collected Works of C.G. Jung - Robert H Hopcke

Carl Jung, Do I have to say more? =p

Modern Science Writing -Richard Dawkins

A very passionate and devout atheist with respect for the universe(s) and all it's beauty

Never Eat Alone - Keith Ferrazzi

A realistic well connected guy and buisnessman that defines his work by the good relationships and trueness with all his friends

Physics of the Impossible - Michio Kaku

A Theist and renowned physicist, passionate for teaching the complex in a simple manner

PJYSICS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE is next on my to-read list, already bought it. I loved Michio Kaku in the TV series "The Universe."

Currently reading THE SPIRITUAL UNIVERSE: ONE PHYSICIST'S VISION OF SPIRIT, SOUL, MATTER AND SELF by Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D and SHADOW OF SIRIUS by W. S. Merwin. This is the volume for which he received the Pulitzer Prize for poetry, but I love anything by Merwin.

Last edited:
Hamlet-Shakespeare

"The Star Thrower" - Loren Eiseley

'The Great Hunt' -Robert Jordan

Currently on the go:

Louise Hay - the Power is Within You
M. Scott Peck - The Road Less Travelled

Fiction:

Alexis Wright - Carpentaria

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0385520603/?tag=infjs-20

This is one of the random books I get from the library that has been a surprisingly good read.

Not to mention that it is just as entertaining to try and type the people in the family, as it is to read about their egocentricity.

I have read 3 books in my entire life. 2 of them were forced on me, so I "had" to read them, while the other I read on a terribly boring family vacation.

I'm not a book person, I do not have the patience for that shit

the dharma bums by jack kerouac

M. Scott Peck - The Road Less Travelled

Very very interesting book!

I'm reading Catch-22 but for the life of me I can't understand why everyone loves it. Heller's writing style pisses me off for some unbeknown to me reason.

i'm in the process of reading every james patterson book
he writes kinda immaturely for being an adult writer but theyre really good at keeping my focus usually

hmm I'm reading a ton right now..

- Howl's moving castle (I'm finishing it D: )
- 100 years of solitude
- the plague
- the divine comedy
- thus spoke Zarathustra
- the postcapitalist society
- the beast

I'm reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" for the first time. My mom never let me read any of the Harry Potter books when I was little because it had witches, wizards and magic. I'm trying to catch up now.

Next week I have to finish the graphic novel "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi as required reading for college.

The Road to Serfdom - Friedrich A. Hayek
It's a book I've been meaning to read for a very long time.
I finally found a copy.

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Really interesting if you want to start a war. NEXT!

I just finished Brave New World and am now reading A Beginner's Guide to Spirituality by Michael Keiser.