The strangely accurate personality Test | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The strangely accurate personality Test

It could just be because she knows getting emotionally involved in such a touchy subject will just get her and everyone upset. She an atheist? Kinda hard to be a person who doesn't like conflict (INFJ) and being the pariah (atheists) in a religion thread, deciding to start putting out opinions sure to piss a lot of people off. Could just be the Secretive and "holds part of self back" part of being an INFJ. Its not like we never use our T's, we just have to learn to, (typically after getting our asses kicked emotionally).

But then again, I have not seen the threads and posts in question.

No she is a fundamentalist Christian who thinks woman are gossip whores condemned by God to remain silent before men.

INFJ

You scored 61Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

This is the most inaccurate test I ever took!!

LOL

ISTP

You scored 72Introversion, 40 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way. If not, then I'd like to meet you. Han Solo, Boba Fett...if you like Star Wars. But you probably think star wars is lame because you are base jumping in the alps, or winning the pro skateboarding championship. Not really given to any communication whatsoever, you prefer to just be cool. There is no emotion there, no thoughts about people, just pure animal instinct. Thus, you don't really care if someone sees your skydiving video. Girls may not say it, but they all think that you are dangerous and sexy. You won't say anything to prove them wrong. Actually, you don't say much at all. Your room is clean and tidy, just like your mind. Its all shelved away so that you don't have to deal with it. Introvert: You are internally focused
Sensing: You are concrete
Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret your senses

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...

INFJ

You scored 61 Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

Reading over the description, it pinned me spot on.

INFJ

You scored 67Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

test busted xD /i answered everything very carefully and accurately/

ENTJ

You scored 39Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

The interesting thing is that most people describe the ENTJ as being a strong leader. Maybe...You are more likely an extremely creative thinker. Because you use your thinking capacity primarily to understand the external world, you devise wild and far flung theories. You are not content to simply hear a strange idea however. You must understand that idea fully, and make absolutely sure that it makes sense to you. Ideas make sense if you can process them. You have no difficulty with abstractions, and because you use your thinking (and therefore moral) capacity the most, you make excellent intuitive sense of complex thoughts. Convincing arguments can sway more easily than your ENTP counterpart, because logic has more value to you than observation. Therefore, you are extremely theoretical and your mind can flow in anyway that it wants. Truth to you is in how you see it. Extrovert: You are externally focused
Intuitive: You are Abstract
Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your abstract logic to interpret the world

Comment: ENFP is the only other ENxx with Te, and ENFP in direct elimination can outplay ENTJ, because of superior intuition. Which is why ENTJs often admire and fear some ENFPs, or have them as best friends. However ENTJ is certainly better leader, because ENTJ is more stable on the long run, while ENFPs hate to lead or follow.

Last edited:
I read both descriptions and they both sound like me.
That's the Forer Effect at work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

Tests need to test via Jung's functions and not MB's letters. "Judgingness" is meaningless. Yall aren't INFJs because you're neatniks or quick to judge, you're INFJ because you have Ni and Fe.

Edit: Crap, I hate responding to one of the first page's response without realizing I'm on the 6th page. >_< Point still stands, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satya
INFP

You scored 61Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

Eh, bleh.

Last edited:
holy crap, this is spot on. I try to blend at work so I project an extroverted self which is difficult to do and so draining but it is what works best for me to keep me sane in the sales world I work in with all these extroverts wanting to know why you are so quiet *sigh*.

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
INFJ

You scored 89Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 68 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level. Introvert: You are internally focused
iNtuitive: You are abstract

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

Last edited:
OMG It worked! I got INFJ... After answering some of those q's I was really wondering how that was going to turn out.

INTJ
You scored 83Introversion, 81 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.
Introvert: You are internally focused

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

This is the first time I've not received INTP.

interesting
INTJ

You scored 75Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.
Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 75% on Introversion, higher than 79% of your peers.

• You scored 79% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 86% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on Feelingness, higher than 30% of your peers.

• You scored 63% on Judgingness, higher than 60% of your peers.

INFJ

You scored 89Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Reactions: Orion
INFP

You scored 56Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

:m200: As always, I hit the 50% on J/P. Happens every time. Very accurate test.

INTP

You scored 67Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier. Introvert: You are internally focused
Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions
Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

I love that I get intp on pretty much every test, it means I probably am one. makes the mbti way more insightful when you know for sure what type you are :)

INFJ

You scored 83 Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

It is accurate, but not strangely. I did answer all of the questions, after all. It is retelling me things that I told it.

Last edited:
INFJ

You scored 67Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level. Introvert: You are internally focused
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

No real surprises here. Move along, move along.

INTP:

83 Introversion
83 iNtuitiveness
43 Feelingness
50 Judgingness

ZOMFG! YAY! I didn't type as INFP! (no offense to INFPs ^^; )
Bloody online tests usually mistype me...