The strangely accurate personality Test | INFJ Forum

The strangely accurate personality Test

INFP

You scored 64Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!
INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

aHA!!

That is indeed a unique test. All or most of the questions are completely new, fresh, and for the most part, well phrased.

Yep ... ESTP. I always get the same result. I want varied results like some of you have had. Its depressing to think that I am the ultimate ESTP, especially when we are presented like this:

Competitive, driven. You are the ESTP! You might cut holes in your shirt where your nipples are and put a pant leg over your head. You might say the most random thing in the world. You might be the absolute best video gamer you have ever met. You might sell cheap products for thousands of times what they are worth. Whatever you do, people hate you because you like to kick their ass. Skydiving? Only if you can do something crazier than the person next to you. Its all about games to you. Competition runs in your blood, and if you are bested, then it is time for a rematch. When it comes to your more emotional counterparts, you can't understand them because you really don't have much of an inner sense. You aren't really aware of your needs, you just meet them. People who have deep acknowledged needs tend to get more easily upset than you and you can't relate. This may make you seem cold and unfeeling. Maybe you are. Maybe you need to get in touch with your feelings at least once in a while.

:cry: I want to be sensitive and understanding sometimes ... I just don't know how. I guess that's why I need INFJs in my life.

INFJ

You scored 83Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 86 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!
INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

You know, I'm kinda tired of being an INFJ. Would anyone mind if I just changed my personality type? Maybe I could be an ENTJ for awhile.

INFJ
You scored 72 Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingness and 88 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

I'm so predictable.

INTJ
You scored 67Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.
I often score wrong on tests because I'm all full of them feeling and sensing thingys so I was pretty chuffed that the odd and eclectic questions were able find the real me underneath all of that :mrgreen:

It's interesting that it says 50 Feelingness but classes me as a T, I'm pretty impressed with that.

@CokeNut, my guess is the test was written by a sensor-hater :p

Lurker said:
@CokeNut, my guess is the test was written my a sensor-hater :p

Meanies! :evil:

*storms off kicking the floor and mumbling as she goes*

Now and then I score as INFP and I did on this one.

You know, I'm kinda tired of being an INFJ. Would anyone mind if I just changed my personality type? Maybe I could be an ENTJ for awhile.
Satya, go for it! Let us know how that works out hehe

You scored 56Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

Wow, this is the first ever test (aside from the cognitive processes one) to give me INFJ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INTP
You scored 83Introversion, 81 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 25 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

I'm not sure what to say about this one . . :lol: . . . taking it again just to see . . . something about me and online tests . . . this is usually Inkling's problem . . . and old "type"

INTP!! AGAIN!!! This test is broken . . . for me. ;) I don't know, but I have a sneakin' suspicion that's not a very good description of me. And not all my answers were the same, either!

Kwistalline you broke it! :x

Now it's just a strange personality test :(

Lurker said:
Kwistalline you broke it! :x

Now it's just a strange personality test :(

Yeah!! I mean (ahem), yeah that you don't agree that I'm INTP . . .

Elizabeth predicatable isn't always bad ... I am too, just your polar opposite kind of predictable :D

Kwistaline, time to rethink INFJ? just kidding ...

INFJ

You scored 83Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

INFJ
You scored 81Introversion, 52 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

INFJ
You scored 56Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness

Oh yeah. There it is.

Kay so now I'm starting to think Kwissy's broken not the test :?

Lurker said:
Kay so now I'm starting to think Kwissy's broken not the test :?

We determined in an earlier thread that her profession as a nurse confounds the test results. I'm not entirely sure what her true personality type is, but she seems comfortable with iNFJ, so I go along with that. I actually have an easier time seeing her as an INTP than as an INFJ simply based on our theological discussions where she demonstrates a sometimes infuriating detachment from the discussion and acute reasoning ability that I've only encountered with dominant Ti.

INTJ

You scored 94Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

Interesting test. I liked this one. It wasn less obvious: in some tests, I could already see which question concerns which dichotomy. lol. You see, that's boring :roll:

My feeling was higher than I thought.