The strangely accurate personality Test | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The strangely accurate personality Test

INFP

You scored 67 Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!​

INFPs are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFPs give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

Introvert: You are internally focused
iNtuitive: You are abstract
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Perceiving: You use your imagination to define yourself

You scored 67% on Introversion, higher than 63% of your peers.
You scored 83% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored 64% on Feelingness, higher than 80% of your peers.
You scored 50% on Judgingness, higher than 32% of your peers.

cheers,
Ian

INTJ
You scored 78Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Uhh... I don't think I took the test correctly. :p

ENTP
You scored 50 Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!

ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

Extrovert: You are externally focused
Intuitive: You are Abstract
Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world

----------------------------------------------------

I'm actually shocked I got this score, because *whisper* this test was a bit b.s.

INFJ

You scored 67Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level. Introvert: You are internally focused
Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

INFJ

You scored 72Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level. Introvert: You are internally focused

sweettt....

INFP

You scored 67Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define yourself

Lol

INTJ

72 Introversion
81 iNtuitiveness
29 Feelingnessand
75 Judgingness

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

INTJ
You scored 78Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Uhh... I don't think I took the test correctly. :p

Me neither!

INFJ

You scored:

72 Introversion
74 iNtuitiveness
79 Feelingness
63 Judgingness

INFJ

You scored 78Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

I took it before and got INFP, but then i closed the tab by accident and when i went back from my history it didnt have the amount of introvertion and stuff so i retook it. I read both descriptions and they both sound like me.

Intresting test! I liked how I couldn't predict what different questions were for like I sometimes can.

I got INTP. I think I did the test wrong.

INFJ

You scored 83Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 83% on Introversion, higher than 93% of your peers.

• You scored 79% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 86% of your peers.

• You scored 71% on Feelingness, higher than 90% of your peers.

• You scored 75% on Judgingness, higher than 85% of your peers.

INFJ

You scored 78Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

We determined in an earlier thread that her profession as a nurse confounds the test results. I'm not entirely sure what her true personality type is, but she seems comfortable with iNFJ, so I go along with that. I actually have an easier time seeing her as an INTP than as an INFJ simply based on our theological discussions where she demonstrates a sometimes infuriating detachment from the discussion and acute reasoning ability that I've only encountered with dominant Ti.
It could just be because she knows getting emotionally involved in such a touchy subject will just get her and everyone upset. She an atheist? Kinda hard to be a person who doesn't like conflict (INFJ) and being the pariah (atheists) in a religion thread, deciding to start putting out opinions sure to piss a lot of people off. Could just be the Secretive and "holds part of self back" part of being an INFJ. Its not like we never use our T's, we just have to learn to, (typically after getting our asses kicked emotionally).

But then again, I have not seen the threads and posts in question.