The strangely accurate personality Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The strangely accurate personality Test

I got INTJ.

I took it a couple more times and I still keep getting INTJ.

It makes sense since I am a borderline. I am able to active both T and F. Since the INFJ profile fits me more as a person, I decided that it must be my personality with a developed T.

Last edited:
I got INTJ.

I took it a couple more times and I still keep getting INTJ.

It makes sense since I am a borderline. I am able to active both T and F. Since the INFJ profile fits me more as a person, I decided that it must be my personality with a developed T.

Very safe choice with the F there methinks :nod:

My Cause: Save the World

Big mission, eh? This applies to helping out the poor, fighting justice, and all sorts to make the world a better place. I may not completely save the world as a whole but at least I will make a huge contribution for the world. Every little bit helps. :)

Hmm interesting. This test says I'm an extrovert.

In all honesty, I feel like more of an introvert. But eh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ENFJ

You scored 50 Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnes sand 88 Judgingness!

You are even more silly than your ESFJ counterpart, and probably even more skilled as a counselor and motivator. Unlike ESFJ's ENFJs don't play by the rules of normal social interaction. They may be very artistic, wear funny clothes, make fun of people that they admire, and they are often fairly random. ENFJs love debate, especially when they are allowed to carry their ideas to the final conclusion before getting shot down. ENFJ's are far more cerebral than ENFPs because they use their feeling and therefore rational side more. ENFJs and all NF's for that matter are very, very romantic. They have diffculty flirting because they take their love feelings so seriously. They are way too idealistic about the whole thing and usually find romantic success after they lower their standards, or don't care anymore. At any rate, ENFJ's will forever be those caring, funny, and weird as hell people that solve some of the World's most pressing humanitarian problems.

Extrovert: You are externally focused
Intuitive: You are Abstract
Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions. Judging: You primarily use you social imagination to affectthe world

I got this:
INFP

You scored 78Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.
Introvert: You are internally focused
iNtuitive: You are abstract
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions Perceiving: You use your imagination to define yourself

But I am INFJ,damn it!!!!!

INTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness!
The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Surprisingly accurate, but I'm a feeler even if I borderline on it often, damn it. The J looks strangely high..

INTP

You scored 67Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
[/size]

INTP

You scored 78Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

mmm...well, at least it's not TOTALLY inaccurate -.-U

"Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it" yeah, I would :m179:

Last edited:
INTJ

72 Introversion
81 iNtuitiveness
36 Feelingness
75 Judgingness

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

It claims I'm INTJ...

however, I knew going into the test I'm very very much an INTP, so it seems to be inaccurate.

Still INFJ......

INFJ

You scored 67 Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

INFJ

You scored 67Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness!
INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level. Introvert: You are internally focused
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

Wahhht!
INTJ
61 Introversion
79 iNtuitiveness
50 Feelingness
and 88 Judgingness!

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination
http://www.helloquizzy.com

Last edited:
ISFP

You are gentle and kind, wearing your heart just under your sleeve so people can only sort of see it. You are in to personal relationships, art, fashion, and probably the Democratic party. Kindness, helpfulness, self expression, and good vibes are what you are all about. You might have an alter ego...THE PERFORMER. Suddenly when you are on stage, you are the coolest person alive. The sexy eye, the outlandish clothes, the explosive stage presence. ISFP's make good rock stars. People can understand their lyrics. They aren't preachy, and they are pretty creative. That pretty much sums you up, even if you aren't a rock star.

You scored:

78 Introversion

48 iNtuitiveness

71 Feelingness

50 Judgingness

Sometimes my F/T also tests as fairly balanced. My introversion's the only one that's always the same.

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
INFJ

You scored 61Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

Damn I am a judgmental mofo....

INFJ

You scored 89Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness!
INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

Hmm yet another different MBTI for me, yet again. It thinks I'm an INTP. Thats the first time iv'e ever been typed that way, and I kept wanting to select more than one option. But the description is partly true.

"You scored 83Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 21 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!"

INFJ

You scored 78 Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingness and 63 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Bumping this up...still INFJ :p

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
INFJ

You scored 78 Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingness and 75 Judgingness!

Whatever "intuitiveness", "feelingness," & "judgingness" means...

INFJ

You scored 83Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

And here was me thinking that as of how I was replying the questions I was gonna get INFP... <.<

INTJ

You scored 78Introversion, 81 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

I keep getting an Intj result these past few weeks. I wonder...